Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

America's pastime did a great job acknowledging our great president Donald Trump.....RED HATS waving everywhere seems to be the NEW TRADITION when showing support for Trump at all his many events he has planned!

I expected it. He should have been ready for it honestly. It happened to Bush and Obama to. If I were president and I went to a pro sporting event I woul go in disguise. Any president will get booed at. I would be scared of a president didn't get booed at an event like that.

America's pastime did a great job acknowledging our great president Donald Trump.....RED HATS waving everywhere seems to be the NEW TRADITION when showing support for Trump at all his many events he has planned!

Yes, the crowd did acknowledge his presence...

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Washington D.C.a town that only voted 4% for him....Astro fans...YOU ROCK!!!

I was just agreeing with you when you said that crowd "acknowledged" him. Yes, they did.

Lock him up!! :mm:

Majority scum thugs from D.C.....ROTFLMFAO!!!

When his name was announced to the sellout crowd after the third inning of World Series Game 5 in the midst of the Washington Nationals’ regular salute to veterans, Trump was met by a torrent of boos. The noise was intense and long-lasting, a wave of negativity that washed up to the Major League Baseball suite where the president was watching the final game of the Series to be held at Nationals Park.

But the moment the big screen in center field switched from showing Trump to once again showing the veterans, the boos from the crowd immediately returned to cheers.

#Trumpeachment is everywhere, even at America's pastime

Veterans For Impeachment?
Trump did more for veterans than the presidents back to Truman. It was an uneducated boo by beer swilling haters.
Oh? What has he done for us? I missed it.
I did notice the negative vibes created by the fans cost their team-THEY LOST!
So you think the booing caused the loss? :71: The orange god was displeased!

I expected it. He should have been ready for it honestly. It happened to Bush and Obama to. If I were president and I went to a pro sporting event I woul go in disguise. Any president will get booed at. I would be scared of a president didn't get booed at an event like that.

He TRILLED the crowd...wonderful sight to see!....Especially a First Kady who doesn't look like she dresses out of a potato sack!

The home team was the ‘WASHINGTON’ Nationals. The game was in Washington. Trump has been running against Washington for years (even back when Democrats were cashing his checks).

As a native Washingtonian, I was no surprised to see Washington boo Trump. Further, I think he has a thick skin to handle it. When Obama got booed, his lapdog media simply called it racist.

I may go ride my motorcycle or give the wife a kiss Gramps .
Naw

Your position in this thread exposes what a shallow flip flopping fraud you are.
Trump gets booed by some sports fans and you IMMEDIATELY condemn all sports and their fans.

YOU ARE A FUCKING SHALLOW MORON.

I support Trump but unlike you I don't suck his cock while doing it. You're a pedantic clown. Tomorrow if Trump says rain is bad you will condemn the weather.

It's just sad how shallow so many political novices are.

I was just agreeing with you when you said that crowd "acknowledged" him. Yes, they did.

Excuse #2...:71:

Dude!! Almost the entire clip is of him and the people in his group in their private box. You do realize that right? Theyy deliberately did not show the banners hung from the bleachers that said "Veterans for Impeachment"

Last edited:
As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5

"Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck."

1. Obama was a decent president who behaved like a gentleman.
Trump is an immoral, unethical, liar who mocks and ridicules decent people and has obviously committed impeachable offenses.

2. conservatives did mock and ridicule Obama and his family RUTHLESSLY for 8 years (have you forgotten MOOchelle the gorilla? and the parade float with Obama being lynched?) including chants of LOCK HIM UP even though there was never any question that he committed any crimes

3. conservatives are human scum
Obama was a con man of the first order. The damage and division he inflicted on this country will take decades to undo. He was never booed at a major event like the classless Democrats booed President Trump. The sad thing is, it just shows more than ever how divided the country is. It's divided between REAL Americans and Democrats.

Are we talking about the same Obama? I am talking about the gay Muslim from Kenya, whose wife was compared to a gorilla in high heels. Not that it matters. Trump thought that he could buy respect when he bought the presidency. He will never learn that respect is earned, not bought. Personally, I do not respect pathologically liars, and am amazed that there are people who don't care about that.
You don’t like pathological liars but you supported Hillary and Bill??

"You don’t like pathological liars but you supported Hillary and Bill??"

I remember when YOU and your conservatives said "hillary and bill are pathological liars and REAL Americans would not vote for them"

yet here you are supporting and voting for a WORSE and MORE PATHOLOGICAL liar, with WORSE morals and WORSE ethics who OPENLY mocks and ridicules decent people while applauding murderous dictators........

I guess that makes YOU the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE of all!
BS. I’m not the one who made lying the precursor to voting choices. You are. You’re the hypocrite by your own standard.
OTOH, a guy who exaggerates like a carnival barker and enacts policies that are good for the country is OK by me.

You mean the ones with the power to ...

Lock him up!!

:dance:

GHWB and his wife used to be fixtures behind home plate at Astros games. I don't recall anyone ever booing him. Didn't boo him at Rice Stadium either.

I may go ride my motorcycle or give the wife a kiss Gramps .
Naw

Your position in this thread exposes what a shallow flip flopping fraud you are.
Trump gets booed by some sports fans and you IMMEDIATELY condemn all sports and their fans.

YOU ARE A FUCKING SHALLOW MORON.

I support Trump but unlike you I don't suck his cock while doing it. You're a pedantic clown. Tomorrow if Trump says rain is bad you will condemn the weather.

It's just sad how shallow so many political novices are.
-------------------------------------- got nothing to do with the TRUMP , as I have always thought that 'sports fans'are pretty stupid . See my post in 225 and i think it was the 'green bay peckers' Pwaying ball games against some other team and that was back in about 1962 , Televised and these stadium Ball games are bad enough for kids but disgusting for adults to take an interest in Gramps .

Last edited:
I wish he threw out the pitch. Who would boo this?
View attachment 286755

Lookit tiny hands go!
I wonder if he pooped his pants a little there.....View attachment 286758

I wonder if you are so easily duped by photoshopped pics of the President.

Then again, we don’t have to wonder, you clearly gobble up fake pics and regurgitate them as though they were real.

Debate arises about whether Trump staged Situation Room photo

A former official chief White House photographer raised questions about whether President Donald Trump staged a stern-faced Situation Room photo said to be taken during the raid that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Pete Souza tweeted that the time stamp was 90 minutes after the reported time of the raid.

This is like Hillary saying she was under sniper fire.

Snopes will get to the bottom of this

Was a Photo of Trump in the White House Situation Room Staged?

And Russia, if you are listening. If you have satellite pictures of Trump golfing during the raid, I'm sure our press would reward you mightily. Or bigly.

Yea! Let’s have a congressional investigation into the photo. :auiqs.jpg:

No but lets mock him the same way you mocked Hillary for saying she was under sniper fire. Or the same way you mock Warren for her native American heritage.

Those stupid little lies made us shake our head and wonder why they said them. Well you should wonder too. And this isn't for your benefit. This is for people on the fence or undecided. They need to know he's the king of all liars.

And don't forget Trump lied too and said his daddy was born in Germany.

Riiiight....it’s the same as lying about taking sniper fire....uh-huh. :itsok:

GHWB and his wife used to be fixtures behind home plate at Astros games. I don't recall anyone ever booing him. Didn't boo him at Rice Stadium either.

The Astros and Rice stadium in Texas would be packed with good, real Americans...ofcourse they wouldn’t boo a president committed to working for America’s best...They’d boo a piece of shit like the Kenyan.

I thought you all claimed black people love Trump?

Do you seriously think DC blacks could afford nearly a thousand dollars a ticket for SRO? You really are a delusional fool.

Okay then it was regular white people booing him. That too makes sense lol

Not may working class folks could afford it either.

And? Do you even have a point?

Yep, DC if full of highly paid federal bureaucrats, all members of public sector unions, none are representative of the country as a whole. Too bad you commies don't know that or care.

Lol that is so stupid. You are talking about small amount of the population that has a federal job. Obviously it would be impossible for even 10% of the population to have a federal job.

The Astros and Rice stadium in Texas would be packed with good, real Americans...ofcourse they wouldn’t boo a president committed to working for America’s best...They’d boo a piece of shit like the Kenyan.

Maybe ol"Trumpybear will show up a Minute Maid park tomorrow or Wednesday and we'll see. Houston's a pretty diverse place. But I doubt they'e be as nasty as the Nats fans. Look what they did to Bergman, o'course he made them pay the other night too......hahaha

Forum List

Back