Clay Aiken says Trump didn't fire people on the Apprentice

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
'He didn’t decide who got fired and pretended a teleprompter was a phone': Celebrity Apprentice contestant Clay Aiken reveals Trump's boardroom secrets and says the president is running the country like the reality TV show
  • Aiken spoke about his stint on Trump's TV show in 2012 during a new interview
  • 'Trump didn't decide who got fired on Apprentice, I mean, NBC made those decisions,' the 38-year-old American Idol contestant said of Trump's program
  • Aiken said Trump relied on a teleprompter next to him disguised as a cellphone
  • He said he believes Trump is probably the same way as president, relying heavily on those around him to tell him what to do, what to say, and what is happening
Clay Aiken has revealed Donald Trump did not decide who was fired on The Apprentice, despite the president turning the slogan into his world-famous catchphrase.

Aiken, who was a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice in 2012, claims Trump was not the one making the final decision on the show and he instead relied on a teleprompter.

'Trump didn't decide who got fired on Apprentice, I mean, NBC made those decisions,' the 38-year-old told the North Carolina News and Observer in a recent podcast interview.

'There used to be a little thing right on his desk that looked like a phone - he pretended it was a phone - but it was actually a teleprompter where the producers were sending him notes.

More: Clay Aiken says Trump didn't fire people on the Apprentice

Wow, this is probably another major disappointment for Trump's base. So, even his famous "You're Fired" was FAKE.

You people should just stop all this hate. It's doing you grave harm, and in 2018 you will see many more election losses.

Hilary - "What difference does it make?"

The above quote works well here. Typical Drunken Indian clickbait.

So, Trump didn't decide who got fired and pretended a teleprompter was a phone. That's hilarious!

What do you know, lefties actually believed that "celebrity apprentice" was real drama. No wonder CNN does so well among libs.

Seriously, don't you embarrass yourself?
You are a paid troll, and that is the last post I read of yours.

What is your plan for America?

Spamming Social Media with anything negative or with fake news you can find every day is not a plan.
Good Bye.

What do you know, lefties actually believed that "celebrity apprentice" was real drama. No wonder CNN does so well among libs.

I wouldn't know - because I NEVER watched Celebrity Apprentice. I knew it was a fake "nothing burger"...

So, Trump didn't decide who got fired and pretended a teleprompter was a phone. That's hilarious!
Wow, I didn't think people like this still existed. Are you trying to convince us you think reality TV is for real? OF COURSE the producers always decide who leaves a show. They want good TV. Duh.

Seriously, don't you embarrass yourself?
You are a paid troll, and that is the last post I read of yours.

What is your plan for America?

Spamming Social Media with anything negative or with fake news you can find every day is not a plan.
Good Bye.

Isn't this ironic when you defend Trump using twitter?

Forum List

Back