Clearing your browser history can be deemed 'obstruction of justice' in the U.S.

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Clearing your browser history can be deemed obstruction of justice in the U.S. - Trending - CBC News
I have just got one idea ...
The laws in the US are designed to make someone guilty of some crime or other in their everyday lives, regardless of their intent to commit crime. The age of living in a world where laws protected people is gone. Laws are weapons, lawyers and cops are the soldiers, and the state penitentiary corporations stand to make a lot of money putting people away for petty crimes.

If it can be proven that you did it to hide stuff purposely from law enforcement agents, maybe.

looks like Bill Clinton needs to take a three week vacation. can u just imagine his browser history from the time al gore invented the net?

I know practically nothing about computers, so someone correct me if I'm wrong; but doesn't clearing your browser history only protect you from your equally computer illiterate wife, but the cops can still access whatever you do?

I know practically nothing about computers, so someone correct me if I'm wrong; but doesn't clearing your browser history only protect you from your equally computer illiterate wife, but the cops can still access whatever you do?
The server has a record. Getting it from them is the problem.

Forum List

Back