Clemson Univ surrenders; Agrees to demands to build a brand new minority-only "Safe Space" building.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Clemson admin offers recusal after students questions relation to protest leader

Well...the left wing snowflakes who staged their own racial incident have won. Clemson University president surrendered to their demands. They include MANDATORY diversity sensitivity training for all students.....

AND....they are going to fund the construction of a brand new building on campus to serve as a "Safe Space" for minority students to seek shelter from the hostilities of real life...well...as real as campus life can be.

Wow. Just wow. My kids in this state will attend The Citadel or USC. Not Clemson.

So this means if you're a white person standing in the minority safe space you would become a minority there and a safe space within that safe space would have to be created.

Clemson admin offers recusal after students questions relation to protest leader

Well...the left wing snowflakes who staged their own racial incident have won. Clemson University president surrendered to their demands. They include MANDATORY diversity sensitivity training for all students.....

AND....they are going to fund the construction of a brand new building on campus to serve as a "Safe Space" for minority students to seek shelter from the hostilities of real life...well...as real as campus life can be.

Wow. Just wow. My kids in this state will attend The Citadel or USC. Not Clemson.
This action unavoidably opens the door to other forms of discrimination by non-minority categories. Because ". . . the hostilities of real life" is a rather vacuous concept which is subject to relative interpretation.

And when the babies have to leave the safe room and actually go out to exist in the jungle, they'll be eaten alive. Can they live in your safe building forever since you are the ones crippling them?

What's wrong, the pussies can't handle real life, they need a safe place to run to? Yeah, let's coddle 'em some more, that'll help 'em to stand on their own two feet. Damn, these people are helpless.

So this means if you're a white person standing in the minority safe space you would become a minority there and a safe space within that safe space would have to be created.
images-10.jpeg

""Safe Space" for minority students to seek shelter from the hostilities of real life...well...as real as campus life can be."

So they're whiney little cry babies, what's going to happen when they venture into the big bad world in general?

What's wrong, the pussies can't handle real life, they need a safe place to run to? Yeah, let's coddle 'em some more, that'll help 'em to stand on their own two feet. Damn, these people are helpless.

It's the Leftist mentality, the cry babies and the cry bullies.

crybullies1.jpg

Unlike the past were they used force, Democrats are now using the ignorance of their base to institute segregation.

That's where South Africa went wrong....calling it Apartheid instead of Safe Spaces.

Uf dah... I'm telling ya folks, teach your kids even the most basic knowledge of work ethic and internal fortitude and they'll be set for life. None of the current crop of snowflakes is going to be able to work at any public job, there is no way they could handle running a business, no way they could manage a company or other workers...

""Safe Space" for minority students to seek shelter from the hostilities of real life...well...as real as campus life can be."

So they're whiney little cry babies, what's going to happen when they venture into the big bad world in general?
:ack-1:

You just don't appriciate their response to complex emotional issues.:itsok:

This shit has Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter fingerprints all over it. The one thing on which I agree with the Crybaby Race is that we NEED re-segregation; if it were up to me these glorified bonobos would be locked in cages with Hannibal Lecter bite masks. As Lincoln himself said, these savages are simply not adapted to co-exist with whites.

I'd hate to be the poor janitor that has to clean that building. He'll be there all night.

I'd hate to be the poor janitor that has to clean that building. He'll be there all night.

Any janitor who cleans up after nagger overexposed-tree-creatures deserves to be compensated by the government for PTSD.

Forum List

Back