Cleveland Indians Merchandise

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I bought this at a garage sale today. It was only a few dollars. I can't drink out of it as it's only a collectable but I was so desperate to get my hands on something that had The Cleveland Indians name and Chief Wahoo logo on it so I had to get it.

It commemorates the impossible return in 2001. I don't know much about it but according to the box this was the third time in the history of baseball where a team had overcome a twelve run deficit to win. I was only eleven years old back then.

IMG_20240822_141306_554.jpg

I was watching that game as my wife was in the bed next to me in labor. Our daughter wasn't born until the next morning but it's a game I will always remember for that.

I have a basement full of Cleveland Indians stuff.

I bought this at a garage sale today. It was only a few dollars. I can't drink out of it as it's only a collectable but I was so desperate to get my hands on something that had The Cleveland Indians name and Chief Wahoo logo on it so I had to get it.

It commemorates the impossible return in 2001. I don't know much about it but according to the box this was the third time in the history of baseball where a team had overcome a twelve run deficit to win. I was only eleven years old back then.

View attachment 999588
It’s a shame I had to watch the Indians relent to ESPN liberals who catastrophically exaggerated the uproar over the name while ignoring how like 90+% of native Americans either didn’t care or took it as an honor.

I’ll always hold that against them. They were cowards.

It’s a shame I had to watch the Indians relent to ESPN liberals who catastrophically exaggerated the uproar over the name while ignoring how like 90+% of native Americans either didn’t care or took it as an honor.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that no Native Americans were coming forward about it and being offended by it. At least publicly.

You miss the point. The name Cleveland Indians is not offensive because we are not Indians. It would be like me calling you black.

Whatever. Indians, Native Americans, it's all the same thing. It's just sort of confusing with Indians from India and this country but different meanings. At least I'm not calling you savages.

You act that way an awful lot but I don't think that Native Americans in general are savages. It's the way you act to me that matters not how you were born and I sure wish you felt the same way about white people.

Last edited:

View attachment 999588
I bough a Chief Wahoo game cap, while I still could....Still a cool logo.

I’ll always hold that against them. They were cowards.
Guardian Devils

The Indians are the new Cubs—75 years without winning a World Series. No wonder they had to change their name.

By the way, "Guardian" is a Communist term, similar to "Commissar." It derives from the original Communist Manifesto, Plato's Republic. I realized right away what they were doing in picking that intrusive-overlord name.

Forum List

Back