🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cleveland PD wants to suspend open carry for comvention.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
rep gov Kasik says no. Not surprising , since he ain't going tonthe convention!!

Quite the problem for the GOP . They are all against gun free zones and pro guns everywhere . With all the troubles, which way will they go?

Thank you Kasich for not usurping our rights in Ohio. To avoid trouble, don't hand out any permits to assemble. That right contains one very important aspect. It must be peaceful. Ferguson was not peaceful. No reason to believe they'll act any differently in Cleveland.

Thank you Kasich for not usurping our rights in Ohio. To avoid trouble, don't hand out any permits to assemble. That right contains one very important aspect. It must be peaceful. Ferguson was not peaceful. No reason to believe they'll act any differently in Cleveland.

Typical righty . All about the 2nd, but wipe your ass with the rest of the constitution .

rep gov Kasik says no. Not surprising , since he ain't going tonthe convention!!

Quite the problem for the GOP . They are all against gun free zones and pro guns everywhere . With all the troubles, which way will they go?
Its Kasich idiot and yes we don't just arbitrarily change laws you don't like bc you don't like them son. Dense fuck go back to your cop hating

Typical righty . All about the 2nd, but wipe your ass with the rest of the constitution .

Getting a permit to peacefully assemble and then looting and burning and shooting, IS wiping your ass on the Constitution. I am for upholding every bit of the Constitution. What part of killing cops does the Constitution uphold?

I got a car when I was 16. Getting the keys depended on my behavior. I had the right to drive as long as I didn't abuse the privilege. If I had driven home drunk, my privileges would have been revoked.
Violence revokes the right to assemble. You fortified that Constitutional privilege, when you started trampling on other's rights by burning down their businesses and murdering people. And my gun right gives me the privilege of stopping any violence directed at me when you shit on the Constitution by way of mob mentality.
The Constitution was well thought out. I approve of it's message.

I did't say I agreed with it. You are tight...a lot of lives have been lost securing and maintaining our freedom.

Of course the police want to suspend it. Rightwing extremism scares them as much as it scares the rest of normal America.

and Carbineer talks about a PERVERSE quest for Freedom . Sounds like you are in synch with the police union spokesman 'loomis' that says , restrict guns and I don't care if it is constitutional or not . You are all ready to enforce the 'police state' ehh Carbineer ??

I did't say I agreed with it. You are tight...a lot of lives have been lost securing and maintaining our freedom.

So a few more dead police officers won't deter your perverse quest for 'freedom'.
So you think our Constitutional Rights are 'perverse freedom'?!

Typical lib....

When people like you want to see more police officers killed, yes I do.
Nice try....would have been better if you would not have lied / didn't try to mis-represent what I said....but that's who you are / what you do.

Yeah as soon as I see you saying colleges should let in conservatives to speak or get rid of speech codes, then shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back