🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Climate Change is taking away the beaches at an alarming rate

Which is what it's been for the past 6,000 years.
Dishonest Short quote from one-line TROLL containing only "At 1/8" a year,"
Actual
""At 1/8" a year, perhaps now 3/16th of an inch a year sea level rise (and you can double that rise IMO with accelerated melt)""

And I might add: that could go up 1-2 Feet overnight if an ice shelf breaks off.
`

Dishonest Short quote from one-line TROLL containing only "At 1/8" a year,"
Actual
""At 1/8" a year, perhaps now 3/16th of an inch a year sea level rise (and you can double that rise IMO with accelerated melt)""

And I might add: that could go up 1-2 Feet overnight if an ice shelf breaks off.
`
The MAGA deniers will one day just suddenly realize that climate change is real. Then they will rewrite history just like they are trying to rewrite what happened on January 6th.

The MAGA deniers will one day just suddenly realize that climate change is real. Then they will rewrite history just like they are trying to rewrite what happened on January 6th.

You keep LYING over and over no one is disputing that climate can change but warmists pusts like you keep promoting this lie.

That is not true. Beach sand is transported down the coast until it reaches a submarine canyon and then drops down to the continental shelf. There are multiple littoral cells along the California coast, the Santa Barbara, the zuma, santa monica, etc. Each is a terminus for the sand river.

There's more to the West Coast than just SoCal ... Work north from Lompoc along the Coast Range up through to Juneau ... beaches are far and few between ... little coves between headland rocks ...

There's more to the West Coast than just SoCal ... Work north from Lompoc along the Coast Range up through to Juneau ... beaches are far and few between ... little coves between headland rocks ...

Yes, I know. Monterey Bay is another littoral cell. All along the west coast from Alaska to the tip of Baja are littoral cells where the sand rivers terminate.

Yes, I know. Monterey Bay is another littoral cell. All along the west coast from Alaska to the tip of Baja are littoral cells where the sand rivers terminate.

Like these around the Columbia River discharge into the ocean

Washington State Department of ECOLOGY

1650774634593.png

LINK

Like these around the Columbia River discharge into the ocean

Washington State Department of ECOLOGY

View attachment 635425
LINK

Yup. Like I have been saying. Beach erosion is a well known, and long known problem.

These dumbasses trying to make it a climate change issue are stupid. There is too much real evidence of what is happening that they can't bury.

Yup. Like I have been saying. Beach erosion is a well known, and long known problem.

These dumbasses trying to make it a climate change issue are stupid. There is too much real evidence of what is happening that they can't bury.

I have been in that very area years ago remembered the small sand dunes in odd places along the coast.

I have been in that very area years ago remembered the small sand dunes in odd places along the coast.

Me too. Dr. Sylvester and Dr. Atwater from UCSB are good friends. We spent a lot of time on those beaches.

Forum List

Back