Climate Change is the rule, not the exception

Where are the wing and tail strikes,

In the collapsed outer wall of the Pentagon

and attendant debris from them breaking off on impact?

1712849385179.png

1712849443737.png

• Fake News
Reactions: EMH
LOL!!!

If the nose of the "plane" is 8 feet above the ground, the "757"'s engines are IN THE GROUND....

WHERE is the "debris" from the "plane" that fit through the hole which is SMALLER THAN THE FUSELAGE.....

If the nose of the "plane" is 8 feet above the ground, the "757"'s engines are IN THE GROUND....

How deep a hole does an engine make when the plane is moving 500 mph, parallel to the ground?

WHERE is the "debris" from the "plane" that fit through the hole which is SMALLER THAN THE FUSELAGE.....

Mostly inside the Pentagon.

From the left of the video frame, to the right, what's the distance?

How deep a hole does an engine make when the plane is moving 500 mph, parallel to the ground?

The man is seriously arguing the plane did "drag the engines?"

LOL!!!

The 757 is really an F16, except it isn't...

This is why the SUB is no different than the BLM or the LBT alphabet mafia. They cannot debate. They hate truth. They just parrot treasonous lies and shout down those who out the lies as lies...

911 was an unimaginably obvious fraud. The only demographics in America who still parrot the treasonous "official version" are Zionist Fascists and their drone army of self proclaimed sub humans.

They claim this was a plane....

and this is "not" controlled demolition...

I am not clear why some posters, and on all of the forums, persist in the claim of a conspiracy on 9/11. Supposedly the airplane that vanished at the Pentagon with all the crew and passengers on the plane was in real life a missile. They never discuss where did the Airliner go and who buried the passengers and crew. Why they want it to be a missle puzzles me and many others a lot.

Notice that missiles make tons of noise when launched. None of the conspiracy crowd explains who fired their missile and why wasn't anybody telling the press they saw it launched?

I am not clear why some posters, and on all of the forums, persist in the claim of a conspiracy on 9/11. Supposedly the airplane that vanished at the Pentagon with all the crew and passengers on the plane was in real life a missile. They never discuss where did the Airliner go and who buried the passengers and crew. Why they want it to be a missle puzzles me and many others a lot.

Notice that missiles make tons of noise when launched. None of the conspiracy crowd explains who fired their missile and why wasn't anybody telling the press they saw it launched?

Whiny treasonous load of BS.

A CIA cargo version plane, like the one that hit the South Tower, shot the missile from just above Rosslyn.... over the golf course.

Those trying to lie about 911 are traitors. You are one.

The entry hole....

R.0a5273ad3a797a6dfcd9af7a28bfc5fe
I bet that is not the actual entry hole but is a hole that is in a deeper level of the Pentagon.
Also, there were actual eye witnesses who reported that they saw the airplane. Plus there were passengers and crew on the airplane that the conspiracy group refuses to consider. Where in the missile was the passengers and crew of an airliner?

Whiny treasonous load of BS.

A CIA cargo version plane, like the one that hit the South Tower, shot the missile from just above Rosslyn.... over the golf course.

Those trying to lie about 911 are traitors. You are one.
I am not. I simply am a pilot who knows a lot more about this event than you know. Even you are not a traitor over this, you bought some bullshit story is all.

If that had been a missile, a lot of people in DC would have reported seeing it fired and could state where they saw it fired from. No missiles hit the twin towers in New York city. Also there were actual living witnesses who saw the airliner hit the Pentagon. I have been on that road where people saw it hit the Pentagon several times.

I bet that is not the actual entry hole but is a hole that is in a deeper level of the Pentagon.
Also, there were actual eye witnesses who reported that they saw the airplane. Plus there were passengers and crew on the airplane that the conspiracy group refuses to consider. Where in the missile was the passengers and crew of an airliner?

It was not a 757.

I am not. I simply am a pilot who knows a lot more about this event than you know. Even you are not a traitor over this, you bought some bullshit story is all.

If that had been a missile, a lot of people in DC would have reported seeing it fired and could state where they saw it fired from. No missiles hit the twin towers in New York city. Also there were actual living witnesses who saw the airliner hit the Pentagon. I have been on that road where people saw it hit the Pentagon several times.

We just busted Toddster for claiming the 757 engines were "dragging on the ground."

Do you agree with this since the impact is 8 feet above ground, the "nose" of the object.....

What happens if a 757 flying 500+ mph scrapes the ground with its engines?

Forum List

Back