Climate Change: Part 1

So, you provide a link from a place that gets paid for studying climate change. So what? The climate changes…..thanks captain obvious!

I love facile stupidity like you demonstrate.

First, dimbulb, they use peer reviewed literature that isn't funded by anything even remotely related to the IPCC or the UN. But that would require you to be able to read science (you are too uneducated for that) and be honest.

I love facile stupidity like you demonstrate.

First, dimbulb, they use peer reviewed literature that isn't funded by anything even remotely related to the IPCC or the UN. But that would require you to be able to read science (you are too uneducated for that) and be honest.
Climate changes. Humans can do nothing about it. Learn to adapt instead of living in fantasy land.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration may have a boring name, but it has a very important job: It measures U.S. temperatures. Unfortunately, it seems to be a captive of the global warming religion. Its data are fraudulent.
What do we mean by fraudulent? How about this: NOAA has made repeated "adjustments" to its data, for the presumed scientific reason of making the data sets more accurate.

I've provided more actual science on here than you have, skippy.

Suck my dick.
Don't masturbate TOO furiously to that image. I know you are.
"NO, I HAVE PROVIDED MORE"

Hahahaha, you are calling yourself a multiple patent university trained PROFESSIONAL scientist.

Yet here you demonstrate you are as I have stated some social reject teenager playing with your keyboard in the basement of grandma's home.

You really do prove yourself uneducated and immature

Spare us your junior high school version of the scientific method. Unless you've spent years in the lab you probably don't understand it as well as you THINK you do.

Most people who think they are going to explain the "scientific method" on a forum are the ones who need science education. Sorry.

God, please spare us.
We got a good idea of the scientific method the Principle Climate Scientists used when the Climategate revelations revealed that they just made up data.

Forum List

Back