Climate Change Ranks Last Among Trump Supporter Election Concerns, Down to 11% From 2016

Along with not wearing masks, these pink skinned honkyoids have a serious beef with science

Among all those things that affect my life today, tomorrow and the foreseeable future, I can't think of anything less of a concern than the hypothetical chance of the slow, eventual change in the planet's climate because of cars and industry! Because I NEED cars and industry to even live. Far better that as technology becomes affordable, we naturally evolve to cleaner energy as it becomes practical.

And there is absolutely NO SCIENCE that any face mask, much less the cloth ones that 60% of the people are wearing have ANY impact on the spread of a virus that is 1000X smaller than the fabric of the mask that sucks and leaks air all around its sides anyway! Just avoid coughs, keep distance as best as possible and wash your hands.

Bass, you wouldn't KNOW SCIENCE if it came up like a rake in the lawn and hit you RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES.

Amusing coming from the people who believe there are more than two genders or that self identifying with a particular race makes you that race.

Meanwhile Dem cities continue to destroy the planet. Paving over the environment obliterating the habitat. Spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of raw sewage into rivers and oceans. Generating mountains of toxic garbage. Spewing God knows how many tons of polluting gases into the air. The planet is literally gagging on Dem run cities.

Along with not wearing masks, these pink skinned honkyoids have a serious beef with science
Well considering people like you consider science a tool of white supremacy, I think you're joking.
Notice how the left's "science" is about controlling people...not actual science
Tell Don Lemon there are no Black Holes on Earth....I hope I don't have to explain why.

Among all those things that affect my life today, tomorrow and the foreseeable future, I can't think of anything less of a concern than the hypothetical chance of the slow, eventual change in the planet's climate because of cars and industry! Because I NEED cars and industry to even live. Far better that as technology becomes affordable, we naturally evolve to cleaner energy as it becomes practical.

And there is absolutely NO SCIENCE that any face mask, much less the cloth ones that 60% of the people are wearing have ANY impact on the spread of a virus that is 1000X smaller than the fabric of the mask that sucks and leaks air all around its sides anyway! Just avoid coughs, keep distance as best as possible and wash your hands.

Bass, you wouldn't KNOW SCIENCE if it came up like a rake in the lawn and hit you RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES.
Yeah those 10 doctors explaining trumps symptoms all wearing masks were stupid

Forum List

Back