Climate change update, I was hoping for a warm winter, no dice

So he meant warmest in the last hundred something years?

Was that when Joseph built those grain silos in Egypt?

It was probably when higher CO2 levels killed all life on Earth.
A hundred something years ago? So you believe you're an alien? If the timespan's that recent, surely you have a record of your species' arrival. Maybe a couple of Mathew Brady photos?

A hundred something years ago?

That's what you said in Post #16. :dunno:

So he meant warmest in the last hundred something years?

A hundred something years ago? So you believe you're an alien? If the timespan's that recent, surely you have a record of your species' arrival. Maybe a couple of Mathew Brady photos?

Yeah, the warmest in 140 years isn't enough to make me want to destroy our economy. Sorry.

Someone supplied a picture of Europe having the warmest November in history. The picture showed a lake and people having fun enjoying the warm weather. Maybe it is the fun part that liberals hate so much.

Yeah, the warmest in 140 years isn't enough to make me want to destroy our economy. Sorry.

Only a Luddite would buy into that nonsense. Good to know you're smarter than that.

Climate is not weather; weather is not climate.
Liar.

Solid, content-filled post, well within the rules for this forum.

Someone supplied a picture of Europe having the warmest November in history. The picture showed a lake and people having fun enjoying the warm weather. Maybe it is the fun part that liberals hate so much.

Can't speak for anyone else, but my objection is to calculated stupidity.

Only a Luddite would buy into that nonsense. Good to know you're smarter than that.

Liar.

I agree, anti-oil luddites would destroy our economy, to drop temps by 0.13 degrees in 2100.

Ignorant, however, is ignorant.

Indeed. So why do you folks bleat about every hot day and claim it is due to global warming? Idiots? Or just stupid propagandists?

Liar.

I agree, anti-oil luddites would destroy our economy, to drop temps by 0.13 degrees in 2100.
Without even caring about the loss of food production colder temperatures would bring.

Forum List

Back