Climate Czar John Kerry wants to remove all CO2 from the atmosphere.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Where does Biden dig up these morons. Even if we get to "zero emissions", John Kerry says we still need to "get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere". Apparently, he doesn't know this would result in mass extinction of every plant and animal on Earth......or maybe he does.

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,” Kerry said. “This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed on to yet.”

1619135094275.png

This is definitely a Billy Preston moment and I'm sure it'll go way over John Kerry's head.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I'm going to close my eyes and tie my hands behind my back an say the excess CO2 we've added will take a long time to naturally get back to pre-industrial revolution levels, so they say. I bet that's what he was talking about without even looking.

I'm going to close my eyes and tie my hands behind my back an say the excess CO2 we've added will take a long time to naturally get back to pre-industrial revolution levels, so they say. I bet that's what he was talking about without even looking.
You could be right...........if he doesn't know the word "excess"..................

Just yesterday I was reading an article on the oil and gas trade website Rigzone. BP America is making good progress to cut back on CO2 in oil and gas operations....

“Electrification of the field has been a gamechanger. We are cutting emissions while significantly
increasing the reliability of our field operations enabling a 20% uplift in production. It’s exciting
to see our emissions decrease and our incremental operating cash flow increase.”
BP Sets Onshore Flaring Deadline | Rigzone

Kerry should walk the walk and at least sell one of his mansions.
Pathetic hypocrite.

Shouldn't he prove that CO2 is the danger they say it is first...I mean aren't we still waiting for proof?...I haven't seen the theory proven beyond any doubt...in fact more and more scientists are questioning the theory everyday...carbon is just the first covid...just another tool in the extreme lefts tool bag of control.....

Where's your direct, irrefutable, repeatable, and falsifiable evidence that "we" are responsible for the increased CO2 levels?....They've been higher when there was no human life around.

Where's your direct, irrefutable, repeatable, and falsifiable evidence that "we" are responsible for the increased CO2 levels?....They've been higher when there was no human life around.

Appeal to authority....And a tremendously incomplete one at that.

Go ahead, 'splain it all to us in layman's terms.

I want to know where all the trees these global warming scammers are planting are. With the money they get there should be trees everywhere.

Forum List

Back