Clinton asks why she isn’t beating Trump by 50 points [Not Satire. She is Serious]

1. White people realize that they're fucked in the long term and are lashing out one last time to hold onto power. So a lot of it is racial.
2. A hatred of government for doing this to them. This is why so many of them have such a blood letting against our institution and the people in it.
3. A lot of people like a violent and angry asshole as he feeds their hatred.

Thankfully, there's just enough non-whites and logical people in this country to favor Hillary.

Actually more and more "non-whites" are coming to the realization that Hillary Clinton is offering more of the same old same old...which is why Trump is gaining on her in the polls and why you are freaking out!

Such as higher pay for workers. Which other candidate is offering that?

Another shining example of how stupid that woman is. She has a long history of being a complete failure, and can't understand why people don't want her running the country. The woman is an idiot. smh

TRUMP IS RUNNING TO MAKE SURE A REPUBLICAN DOESN'T WIN......

BULLSHIT...Most of his policies are way more conservative than almost any other Republican candidate with Cruz coming close!

Proving, once again, she has Lewy Body Dementia!!!

Washington Post ^ | 9/21/16 | John Wagner
Hillary Clinton gave voice Wednesday to a question on the minds of many of her fiercest advocates in her race against the controversy-prone Donald Trump: Why isn’t she way, way ahead? The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America. The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions... ...“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald...

Choice is clear? Hardly the problem is the choice is between stabbing out your eight eye or your left eye and no one is paying attention to the fact that we dont need to do either

Hillary Clinton gave voice Wednesday to a question on the minds of many of her fiercest advocates in her race against the controversy-prone Donald Trump: Why isn’t she way, way ahead? The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America. The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions... ...“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald...

Choice is clear? Hardly the problem is the choice is between stabbing out your eight eye or your left eye and no one is paying attention to the fact that we dont need to do either

Only for stupid people who want to see the 2nd amendment voided by a leftist court....Stupid people, I see them everywhere!

Even I can't believe there are so many idiots in this country that 'DON'T GET IT.'

And yet he is likely to win at this rate

Even I can't believe there are so many idiots in this country that 'DON'T GET IT.'

Shows just how fucked the conservative movement is and how their values aren't all that important as it might seem at first thought.

Conservatives have nothing to do with Donald trump

And yet he is likely to win at this rate
If there is a God...thank him!

Shows just how fucked the conservative movement is and how their values aren't all that important as it might seem at first thought.

Then why give the presidency to the bitch?....As I said, stupid people everywhere!

Only for stupid people who want to see the 2nd amendment voided by a leftist court....Stupid people, I see them everywhere!

We get a leftist court regardless which one of them wins

BTW...her newest thing is a 65%inheritance tax...bye bye farms to the children

Bullshit!!!!...Which one of Trump's 11 picks is a fag leftist?

Then why give the presidency to the bitch?....As I said, stupid people everywhere!

They are both bitches and you don't have to give it to either. But there are a bunch of idiots who can't vote outside the group think

His sister

His sister

Here already said she's out...but you keep your dreams...I see Cruz may endorse him....what are you going to do then?

Any moment she is going to start yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off the damn lawn.:lol:

His sister

Here already said she's out...but you keep your dreams...I see Cruz may endorse him....what are you going to do then?

Where has he said that? And why should I believe it with his track record and willingness to say whatever he thinks will get him votes at the time.

I dont care what Cruz does. He doesn't have to explain to my daughter why he votes a certain way

Well she's probably more than 50 points ahead LOL. But the reason the polls aren't showing this enormous lead is for 3 reasons.

1. Only 1 in 10 people will pick up on unknown callers anymore. Most of us have caller I.D (except one possible group.) The elderly who don't want to pay that extra additional charge on their phones.
Flaws in Polling Data Exposed as U.S. Campaign Season Heats Up

The media will keep polls very close up until election night. They did this in 1980 with Reagan & Carter. All the way up until 2 days before the election they showed them "neck & neck." Why? Because if you knew already that Trump was going to get slaughtered on election night, what's the point of watching the news put out all these polls. You would just turn on HBO.

3. Hillary Clinton doesn't want it reported that she has a 50 point lead over Trump. Why? Because her supporters would get complacent about voting "thinking she has it in the bag" and may not bother to vote.

This article suggests what election night is going to look like.

1964.gif

You wanted Trump, now you OWN it and what comes with it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

Hitlery is not a republican.....:lol:

You're an idiot that doesn't get it.
Indeed.....

she should be beating him by at least 20.

your point, dum dum?

Forum List

Back