Clinton asks why she isn’t beating Trump by 50 points [Not Satire. She is Serious]

Proving, once again, she has Lewy Body Dementia!!!

Washington Post ^ | 9/21/16 | John Wagner
Hillary Clinton gave voice Wednesday to a question on the minds of many of her fiercest advocates in her race against the controversy-prone Donald Trump: Why isn’t she way, way ahead? The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America. The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions... ...“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald...

Choice is clear? Hardly the problem is the choice is between stabbing out your eight eye or your left eye and no one is paying attention to the fact that we dont need to do either

You are middle class. You have only one choice; Clinton. She is the only candidate to address the wage needs of the middle class.

Dont be stupid. I dont need the government to determine my wages. I can handle that on my own.

Hillary Clinton gave voice Wednesday to a question on the minds of many of her fiercest advocates in her race against the controversy-prone Donald Trump: Why isn’t she way, way ahead? The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America. The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions... ...“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald...

Even I can't believe there are so many idiots in this country that 'DON'T GET IT.'

TRUMP IS RUNNING TO MAKE SURE A REPUBLICAN DOESN'T WIN......

And yet he is likely to win at this rate

If he does the middle class is cooked.

My bet is if he gets to far ahead he'll do something inappropriate to lose ground.

1391501316_shit_happens_laptop_skin_design.jpg

This woman is KA-RAZY!!!.
Hillary is basically stating that Obama has failed working families.
What she's telling us is she's pissed off that people don't like her and people don't trust her.

The Trump campaign has based it's entire campaign on Hillary Clinton being a criminal, and as it turns out she was investigated and exonerated.

TRUMP'S HONESTY ISSUES have just begun (starting with:)

The OCTOBER surprises--that are going to be on every single MAJOR news outlet (except FOX news of course) starting with last Monday's news (ABC world news tonight).
How Donald Trump retooled his charity to spend other people’s money
Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Trump University is scheduled on the court docket already and I imagine this woman will be the first one to testify. He is currently involved with 3,500 civil law suits.

So while you're all focused on Hillary's honesty issues, the tight end came around and nailed you right in your own end zone.

1050x591

Last edited:

This woman is KA-RAZY!!!.
Hillary is basically stating that Obama has failed working families.
What she's telling us is she's pissed off that people don't like her and people don't trust her.

The Trump campaign has based it's entire campaign on Hillary Clinton being a criminal, and as it turns out she was investigated and exonerated.

TRUMP'S HONESTY ISSUES have just begun (starting with:)

The OCTOBER surprises--that are going to be on every single MAJOR news outlet (except FOX news of course) starting with last Monday's news (ABC world news tonight).
How Donald Trump retooled his charity to spend other people’s money
Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Trump University is scheduled on the court docket already and I imagine this woman will be the first one to testify. He is involved with 3,500 civil law suits currently.

So while you're all focused on Hillary's honesty issues, the tight end came around and nailed you right in your own end zone.

1050x591

Comey said in not too many words that she was a liar, and if it wasn't for who she is the ugly, fat, sick, mentally disturbed bitch would have been indicted...and still may under President Trump!

1. White people realize that they're fucked in the long term and are lashing out one last time to hold onto power. So a lot of it is racial.
2. A hatred of government for doing this to them. This is why so many of them have such a blood letting against our institution and the people in it.
3. A lot of people like a violent and angry asshole as he feeds their hatred.

Thankfully, there's just enough non-whites and logical people in this country to favor Hillary.
Voting against your own interests....that'll show them evil white folks! LOL....what an idiot.

Old Yeller totally lost it right there

Forum List

Back