Clinton asks why she isn’t beating Trump by 50 points [Not Satire. She is Serious]

Proving, once again, she has Lewy Body Dementia!!!

Washington Post ^ | 9/21/16 | John Wagner
Hillary Clinton gave voice Wednesday to a question on the minds of many of her fiercest advocates in her race against the controversy-prone Donald Trump: Why isn’t she way, way ahead? The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America. The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions... ...“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald...
This woman is KA-RAZY!!!.

Hillary Clinton gave voice Wednesday to a question on the minds of many of her fiercest advocates in her race against the controversy-prone Donald Trump: Why isn’t she way, way ahead? The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America. The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions... ...“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald...
Hillary is basically stating that Obama has failed working families.

Hillary is basically stating that Obama has failed working families.
What she's telling us is she's pissed off that people don't like her and people don't trust her.

Only for stupid people who want to see the 2nd amendment voided by a leftist court....Stupid people, I see them everywhere!

We get a leftist court regardless which one of them wins
Bullshit!!!!...Which one of Trump's 11 picks is a fag leftist?

His sister

Here already said she's out...but you keep your dreams...I see Cruz may endorse him....what are you going to do then?

Where has he said that? And why should I believe it with his track record and willingness to say whatever he thinks will get him votes at the time.

I dont care what Cruz does. He doesn't have to explain to my daughter why he votes a certain way
l the whole point is to WIN...after that can he possibly be worse than the Muslim mulatto or the KILLER Bitch?

Well she's probably more than 50 points ahead LOL. But the reason the polls aren't showing this enormous lead is for 3 reasons.

1. Only 1 in 10 people will pick up on unknown callers anymore. Most of us have caller I.D (except one possible group.) The elderly who don't want to pay that extra additional charge on their phones.
Flaws in Polling Data Exposed as U.S. Campaign Season Heats Up

The media will keep polls very close up until election night. They did this in 1980 with Reagan & Carter. All the way up until 2 days before the election they showed them "neck & neck." Why? Because if you knew already that Trump was going to get slaughtered on election night, what's the point of watching the news put out all these polls. You would just turn on HBO.

3. Hillary Clinton doesn't want it reported that she has a 50 point lead over Trump. Why? Because her supporters would get complacent about voting "thinking she has it in the bag" and may not bother to vote.

This article suggests what election night is going to look like.

1964.gif

You wanted Trump, now you OWN it and what comes with it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

Yes,little piss ant, Nate Silver, the 358, and even RCP show him perhaps1-2% behind her overall...funny how today's NBC poll has her up 6% but the demographics of that poll are +14% more DemocRATS....and today's Rasmussen has Trump +5%!!!!!

she should be beating him by at least 20.

your point, dum dum?
She's should be doing 20 to life in her orange jumpsuit!

We get a leftist court regardless which one of them wins

His sister

Here already said she's out...but you keep your dreams...I see Cruz may endorse him....what are you going to do then?

Where has he said that? And why should I believe it with his track record and willingness to say whatever he thinks will get him votes at the time.

I dont care what Cruz does. He doesn't have to explain to my daughter why he votes a certain way
l the whole point is to WIN...after that can he possibly be worse than the Muslim mulatto or the KILLER Bitch?

No. The point is to create a better society and end oppression in favor of liberty. If you have to sell out your values to win, what is the value of winning?

His sister

No. The point is to create a better society and end oppression in favor of liberty. If you have to sell out your values to win, what is the value of winning?
You have to WIN first, if you can't get people to vote for you, you can't do any of those things mentioned...As of today he has about 20% of the black vote and 30% of Hispanics....better than the last 2 loser had!

Another shining example of how stupid that woman is. She has a long history of being a complete failure, and can't understand why people don't want her running the country. The woman is an idiot. smh

TRUMP IS RUNNING TO MAKE SURE A REPUBLICAN DOESN'T WIN......

BULLSHIT...Most of his policies are way more conservative than almost any other Republican candidate with Cruz coming close!

Your missing it. Each time Trump gains, he says something with causes him to lose ground.

Trump is another Palin and 'Whats his Name.'

Another shining example of how stupid that woman is. She has a long history of being a complete failure, and can't understand why people don't want her running the country. The woman is an idiot. smh

BULLSHIT...Most of his policies are way more conservative than almost any other Republican candidate with Cruz coming close!

Your missing it. Each time Trump gains, he says something with causes him to lose ground.

Every time hitlery is seen in public, her polls go down....the debate should be epic....

Just keep saying DEPLORABLES....over and over and think that she just dissed half of America...his gaffes are nothing!

Every time hitlery is seen in public, her polls go down....the debate should be epic....
Wonder what the odds are that her "pneumonia" has her relapsing Sunday night...LOPOLOL!!!!!

Choice is clear? Hardly the problem is the choice is between stabbing out your eight eye or your left eye and no one is paying attention to the fact that we dont need to do either

You are middle class. You have only one choice; Clinton. She is the only candidate to address the wage needs of the middle class.

Wonder what the odds are that her "pneumonia" has her relapsing Sunday night...LOPOLOL!!!!!
Let's fucking hope not.....I want to see Trump beat her like the rented mule she is....:lo:

Choice is clear? Hardly the problem is the choice is between stabbing out your eight eye or your left eye and no one is paying attention to the fact that we dont need to do either

You are middle class. You have only one choice; Clinton. She is the only candidate to address the wage needs of the middle class.
Yup...65% inheritance tax.....I guess if your on welfare that doesn't matter!....and you a 1%!!!!...Lolololololol!!!

Let's fucking hope not.....I want to see Trump beat her like the rented mule she is....:lo:
I would rather see her go Grand Mal!!!

I would rather see her go Grand Mal!!!
She'll have a moo moo on the size of a Hoise to hide all the IV bottles....:lol:

Forum List

Back