Clinton Broke Federal Rules With Email Server, Audit Finds

You all wait.
After Putin 'leaks' 20K of Hillary's emails he got from Guccifer the Hillary asslickers here will claim what really happened was the FBI, the agency secretly controlled by the GOP, actually secretly sent copies of Hillary's emails to Putin so Putin could leak them just to make Hillary lose the election.
You all wait and see.
they are already claiming the deputy IG was biased and should have recused himself from the IG investigation.
They did the same to Kenneth Starr.

you mean Kenny who spent 70 million of our tax dollars on a partisan witchhunt and got nothing?

and now got tossed from his job at Baylor u for a sex scandal.

you people are jokes.

She'll go down like her fat ass deserves, Hillary should be jailed

-Geaux

ah.... cute little delusional ignorant wingnutters. :cuckoo:

delusional and ignorant is the people who believe that Hillary just broke a few rules that don't really matter anyway.

and yet... you loons have wanted her for decades. you got nothing.

suck it up.

Looks like the tide is turning! Could Lady Justice be right around the corner?

-Geaux

delusional and ignorant is the people who believe that Hillary just broke a few rules that don't really matter anyway.

suck it up.

I'm hardly a loon. YOU are the loon. I don't care about anything else Hillary has allegedly done in her life. I've not commented on any of that. I care about THIS because she broke the god damned law and now wants to be President.

Loons like YOU think that shouldn't matter.

Let's forget about espionage for a moment, because that hasn't been determined yet, and focus on IG report. The STATE DEPARTMENT itself concluded that Hillary was attempting to avade FOIA requests. That seriously doesn't bother you?

-Geaux

suck it up.
So Richard Nixon was totally innocent, right?

-Geaux

suck it up.
So Richard Nixon was totally innocent, right?

That's different

he was a Republican.

You all wait.
After Putin 'leaks' 20K of Hillary's emails he got from Guccifer the Hillary asslickers here will claim what really happened was the FBI, the agency secretly controlled by the GOP, actually secretly sent copies of Hillary's emails to Putin so Putin could leak them just to make Hillary lose the election.
You all wait and see.
they are already claiming the deputy IG was biased and should have recused himself from the IG investigation.

you mean Kenny who spent 70 million of our tax dollars on a partisan witchhunt and got nothing?

you people are jokes.

So you can demean Starr because he was involved in a sex scandal while Billy has a continuing history of female abuse for years!

Who's the joke?

You all wait.
You all wait and see.

you people are jokes.
Perfect example of one of Hillary's parrots repeating false Clinton talking-points.

Kenneth Starr was of course the fall guy at Baylor because nobody wants to fire a winning coach.....so they fire the administration instead. The fact that the coach recruited sex-offenders to play on his team and failed to act on his own to institute corrective action has no bearing on the firing. Kenneth Starr needed to go because the Clintons needed to discredit him at this time so idiots could mention it was about sexual-assault, and deflect attention.

-Geaux

suck it up.

Oh, Whitewater was just another blip on the radar. right. The McDougal's were partners of the Clinton's. Susan was a good girl and refused to testify against the Clintons, but her husband, Jim did not fall into place and did make a deal with the prosecution. He still served jail time, but not as long. Matter of fact, not even a year! He was found dead in solitary confinement. He did not have his heart medication, they did not try to resuscitate him and took him to a hospital far away. What a shame. Only 57. Don't cross the Clintons.

Jim McDougal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James B. "Jim" McDougal (August 25, 1940 – March 8, 1998), a native of White County, Arkansas, and his wife, Susan McDougal (the former Susan Carol Henley), were financial partners with Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton in the real estate venture that led to the Whitewater political scandal of the 1990s. Starting in 1982, McDougal operated Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan.

On April 14, 1997, James McDougal was convicted of eighteen felony counts of fraud and conspiracy charges. The counts had to do with bad loans made by Madison in the late 1980s. As his savings and loan was federally insured, the $68 million was paid by taxpayers. During the McDougal case, special prosecutor Kenneth Starrrequested a reduced sentence for McDougal because of McDougal's assistance in the investigation.

McDougal died of a heart attack at the Federal Correctional Facility in Fort Worth, Texas, aged 57. Jim McDougal suffered a heart attack while in solitary confinement. Left alone for too long, when Jim McDougal was taken out of solitary, instead of attempting to defibrillate his heart with equipment on hand at the facility, he was driven over to John Peter Smith hospital. Not the closest hospital to the Fort Worth Federal Medical Center.

· CNN Report: McDougal had no access to his heart medication nor doctors just before his death

PS. Don't bother clicking the CNN Report above. The article has been removed. Naturally.

You all wait.
You all wait and see.

you people are jokes.

So you can demean Starr because he was involved in a sex scandal while Billy has a continuing history of female abuse for years!

Who's the joke?
Starr wasn't involved in shit. He simply had the misfortune of being at Baylor when it happened. Half the schools in the country are dealing with similar allegations. Tennessee is going through one as we speak. Penn State was one that made headlines and destroyed lives....even led to the death of their coach.

Last edited:

-Geaux

suck it up.

I'm hardly a loon. YOU are the loon. I don't care about anything else Hillary has allegedly done in her life. I've not commented on any of that. I care about THIS because she broke the god damned law and now wants to be President.

Let's forget about espionage for a moment, because that hasn't been determined yet, and focus on IG report. The STATE DEPARTMENT itself concluded that Hillary was attempting to avade FOIA requests. That seriously doesn't bother you?

Of course it doesn't bother her. She is just one of those vaginas without a thought of her own.

-Geaux

suck it up.

Of course it doesn't bother her. She is just one of those vaginas without a thought of her own.

What a disgusting comment. What does Jillian's gender have to do with anything?

suck it up.

She is the "woman's voter!" Facts do not make any difference.. I will vote for dear Hillary! She is a woman!

What is disgusting is that any person, male or female would ignore the facts and would vote for a person on the basis of their sex or race, instead of qualifications.

suck it up.

Jill has a habit of thinking with her vagina. You can tell it from many of her posts.

suck it up.

Jill has a habit of thinking with her vagina. You can tell it from many of her posts.

comments like that prove you have a habit of talking out your ass.

suck it up.

Pot meet kettle.
I haven't seen a serious post on your part yet.

suck it up.

She is the "woman's voter!" Facts do not make any difference.. I will vote for dear Hillary! She is a woman!

What is disgusting is that any person, male or female would ignore the facts and would vote for a person on the basis of their sex or race, instead of qualifications.

I don't care, your choice of name calling is beyond disgusting.

Pot meet kettle.

and you'd know a serious post how?

Pot meet kettle.

and you'd know a serious post how?
What???

Forum List

Back