Clinton Broke Federal Rules With Email Server, Audit Finds

and yet... you loons have wanted her for decades. you got nothing.

suck it up.

I'm hardly a loon. YOU are the loon. I don't care about anything else Hillary has allegedly done in her life. I've not commented on any of that. I care about THIS because she broke the god damned law and now wants to be President.

Loons like YOU think that shouldn't matter.

Let's forget about espionage for a moment, because that hasn't been determined yet, and focus on IG report. The STATE DEPARTMENT itself concluded that Hillary was attempting to avade FOIA requests. That seriously doesn't bother you?

Of course it doesn't bother her. She is just one of those vaginas without a thought of her own.

What a disgusting comment. What does Jillian's gender have to do with anything?
She is the "woman's voter!" Facts do not make any difference.. I will vote for dear Hillary! She is a woman!

What is disgusting is that any person, male or female would ignore the facts and would vote for a person on the basis of their sex or race, instead of qualifications.

I don't care, your choice of name calling is beyond disgusting.
Have you noticed the language and name calling that goes on here? "Vagina" is a part of the body. At least it is not a cuss word! And I still say that poster cares about that rather than qualifications for president.

I'm hardly a loon. YOU are the loon. I don't care about anything else Hillary has allegedly done in her life. I've not commented on any of that. I care about THIS because she broke the god damned law and now wants to be President.

Loons like YOU think that shouldn't matter.

Let's forget about espionage for a moment, because that hasn't been determined yet, and focus on IG report. The STATE DEPARTMENT itself concluded that Hillary was attempting to avade FOIA requests. That seriously doesn't bother you?

Of course it doesn't bother her. She is just one of those vaginas without a thought of her own.

What a disgusting comment. What does Jillian's gender have to do with anything?
Jill has a habit of thinking with her vagina. You can tell it from many of her posts.

comments like that prove you have a habit of talking out your ass.
Pot meet kettle.
I haven't seen a serious post on your part yet.

Ah so much wishful thinking.

Jillian, if your husband say worked for the CIA and his identity was leaked due to an official using non secure email to transmit classified material and he was killed as a result, would you then say "well, it was a minor rule's violation is all?" Of course you wouldn't.

/thread

I wonder how many of the people claiming Hillary leaving classified information weakly protected is no big deal had conniption fits when Armitage let slip that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent?

All GOP propaganda/spin. Innocent until at least indicted fer chrissake. They all broke the rules. The Clintons already had a server and it was as secure as the State Dept one. She had the right to reserve her private e-maiI I'm beginning to question the motives of the GOP FBI head. The partisanship of GOPers is a disgrace- why not him? Awaiting developments OF COURSE...unlike Pub pundits and hater dupes- of course.
I wondered how long it would be before some Hillary ass licker would start claiming the FBI are corrupt GOP operatives.
Looks like the desperation is setting in. The best defense is an offense.
Pretty pathetic as usual.
When was the last time you wore your Trayvon Martin hoodie, in public, with a screen print on it when Trayvon was twelve?
Ya fucking RIGHT LOSER!
Wouldn't surprise me. The GOP is hyperpartisan and totally bought off by greedy a-hole billionaires and only bs propaganda and hate keeps it afloat. A disgrace, like you, hater dupe. Never seen such a hoodie. RW garbage cherry picking as always.

I wonder how many of the people claiming Hillary leaving classified information weakly protected is no big deal had conniption fits when Armitage let slip that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent?
No evidence her server (left over from Bill) was ever hacked, unlike the State Dept one. Change the gd channel.

indict them for what? Breaking a rule? :lol:

Remember YOU said she committed Espionage, You said she aided and abetted the enemy, YOU claimed she broke National Security rules and put govt workers at risk, you and right wingers claimed a bunch of crapola your right wing media CREATED to make their own news....

And she simply did not comply with one simple rule that other SOS's didn't comply with either....

Deal with it!

Your desperation is duly noted!

All you have seen so far are Crooked Hillary Clinton's misdoings within the State Department and that Hillary Clinton LIED.

The CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION being conducted by the FBI is ongoing. She's in deep hot water and knows she screwed up, and screwed up bad.

From the State Department report, NO ONE approved her use of a private server. The State Department also stated that Hillary Clinton and her staff key staff members REFUSED TO COOPERATE WITH THE STATE DEPARTMENT.
Maybe if you acted like an adult instead of some childish toddler Trump supporter with your "Crooked" Hillary comment, you would be taken more seriously? :rolleyes:

All you have seen so far are Crooked Hillary Clinton's misdoings within the State Department and that Hillary Clinton LIED.

Lied about what? What is your comment referring to in this case?

The CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION being conducted by the FBI is ongoing.

The FBI has NEVER stated that this was a Criminal Investigation......so where are you getting this from other than right wing propaganda sites? The FBI has specifically stated on the record that this a security inquiry and specifically said it was not a criminal investigation... All else being talked about is mere speculation, innuendo, lies and propaganda.

From the State Department report, NO ONE approved her use of a private server.
It said basically that they did not find her asking for approval, but also did not say that it was required to get approval....and they noted that emails were sent among state department officials regarding the set up of a private email account.

The only thing that I read which the state department said she personally did that broke their policy, was not turning over printed copies of her government emails upon departure for the govt archives....but noted they did receive them later, 50,000 pages.

She said over a year ago, that she thought that making certain the gvt emails she sent and received were forwarded or cc'd to her Aides on the State.gov email system covered them being on the govt record and eventually archived....but she was wrong....and this is what the State department is admonishing her for....
You are a lying POS!
THIS is what the FBI REALLY said:
FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server
Now go crawl back under your fucking rock!
Nothing new, IOW. Get back on your meds. Thanks, insane Fox and ratings-mad corporate coward media.

No evidence her server (left over from Bill) was ever hacked, unlike the State Dept one. Change the gd channel.

Actually dumb shit, her IT guy shut down her server TWICE because he thought it was being hacked.

BUT , that is irrelevant to the topic of espionage.

So you are claiming Hillary's private server was actually originally Bill's?
You are fucking mentally ill.

And again, that's totally irrelevant. One, the best hacks are the undetected ones. Two, if she wasn't hacked, she was lucky, not smart. Parents who let a toddler play next to a busy street are negligent whether the child gets hit or not. You know that.

I love how the libs around here rate my posts as funny when I fucking school them.

And other people still used Funny for being actually amused. As it counts as a positive rating, this practice is rather silly, but they do get 10 Points for Consistency.

And again, that's totally irrelevant. One, the best hacks are the undetected ones. Two, if she wasn't hacked, she was lucky, not smart. Parents who let a toddler play next to a busy street are negligent whether the child gets hit or not. You know that.

They are either stupid, or just blatantly ignoring the law.

Espionage requires no intent, nor does it require that anyone nefarious actually gained access to the material.

Myself, I think it's a combination of the two. I think people are ridiculously stupid and don't understand shit, and I think that people are so god damned dumb that they just pick a party and defend it no matter what, even if they KNOW laws were broken.

Occam' Razor: hiLIARy was hacked. She's a high profile target who used an unsecure server with a very obvious domain name. She was hacked, hacked and hacked again, fo shizzle!

Espionage requires no intent, nor does it require that anyone nefarious actually gained access to the material.

Myself, I think it's a combination of the two. I think people are ridiculously stupid and don't understand shit, and I think that people are so god damned dumb that they just pick a party and defend it no matter what, even if they KNOW laws were broken.
Hilariously ironic, hater dupe. Another phony scandal from Fox etc liars, corporate news ratings hounds, and mainly the BENGAZEEE witch hunt, without which this bs never would have come up.

Occam' Razor: hiLIARy was hacked. She's a high profile target who used an unsecure server with a very obvious domain name. She was hacked, hacked and hacked again, fo shizzle!
It is incredibly dumb and shortsighted in today's internet world to assume she would NOT have been hacked. ALWAYS assume anything you have that's online accessible at all is going to be hacked at some point. Nothing is safe, especially with internet illiterates like Hillary claims to be.

Hilariously ironic, hater dupe. Another phony scandal from Fox etc liars, corporate news ratings hounds, and mainly the BENGAZEEE witch hunt, without which this bs never would have come up.
And, as always, blame the guy that uncovered the scandal.

So you are claiming Hillary's private server was actually originally Bill's?
You are fucking mentally ill.
IT WAS President Clinton's server...
it was a server set up by the secret service for President Clinton after he left office.... That has been known and reported on from the beginning...

And, as always, blame the guy that uncovered the scandal.
There is no scandal, as usual. The scandal is GOP thievery and incompetence, brainwashing, and zombie dupes.

Forum List

Back