Clinton Broke Federal Rules With Email Server, Audit Finds

ah.... cute little delusional ignorant wingnutters. :cuckoo:

delusional and ignorant is the people who believe that Hillary just broke a few rules that don't really matter anyway.

and yet... you loons have wanted her for decades. you got nothing.

suck it up.

I'm hardly a loon. YOU are the loon. I don't care about anything else Hillary has allegedly done in her life. I've not commented on any of that. I care about THIS because she broke the god damned law and now wants to be President.

Loons like YOU think that shouldn't matter.

Let's forget about espionage for a moment, because that hasn't been determined yet, and focus on IG report. The STATE DEPARTMENT itself concluded that Hillary was attempting to avade FOIA requests. That seriously doesn't bother you?

Of course it doesn't bother her. She is just one of those vaginas without a thought of her own.

What a disgusting comment. What does Jillian's gender have to do with anything?
if you read her posts, you will see she is extremely biased toward women. To her, if you say anything disparaging about anyone who is a woman, warranted or not, she will respond by calling you a chauvinist.

It is because she makes it about man vs women as to why she has a reputation that warrants her gender being addressed in regard to her posts.

But then again, she claims to be an attorney and when I asked her a question about her credentials that only an attorney would know, she was clueless.....so she is not very honest as well.

Who gives a shit? At least she didn't rape or scam anyone.

Who gives a shit? How about people who rely on the discretion of those with access to classified information to keep THEM safe?

Who gives a shit? How about the people who want to know what kind of deals the SoS is making but can't find out b/c private emails are shielded from FOIA laws?

Pathetic that a moron who gives a shit about the name of a fucking football team doesn't give a shit about the mishandling of goverment emails and classified information.

Fucking loser.
what seems to be lost is the fact that Hillary made a decision while in a very high office that was self serving; against protocol; and COULD HAVE , (albeit likely didn't) compromise the safety of Americans.

How anyone can give her a pass on that is beyond me.

I wonder how many of the people claiming Hillary leaving classified information weakly protected is no big deal had conniption fits when Armitage let slip that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent?
No evidence her server (left over from Bill) was ever hacked, unlike the State Dept one. Change the gd channel.
So you are claiming Hillary's private server was actually originally Bill's?
You are fucking mentally ill.
IT WAS President Clinton's server...
it was a server set up by the secret service for President Clinton after he left office.... That has been known and reported on from the beginning...
Prove it!
You're full of bullshit!
The SS NEVER set up a private server for Bill Clinton! NEVER!
Hillary's aides contacted a 'Ma and Pa' computer installation business. The business was paid to physically take the private server to Hillary's mansion and install it in a fucking bathroom closet.
Hillary paid someone to keep the private server up. That someone was granted limited immunity by the FBI to tell the truth.
Yesterday's IG report ended Hilary's chance of becoming president.
Now the Hilary ass likers are claiming the FBI is controlled by the GOP.
Hilary has been sending out her surrogates for the last few months to respond to the media's questions.
It was a special interest that yesterday afternoon she went on EVERY MSM show, except for FOX, to personally repeat over and over that yes she "made a mistake in judgement and wouldn't do it again in retrospect".
The bitch has been "making mistakes in judgement" from her days involved with the cocaine smuggling operation she and Bill were running out of the Mena airport.

Who gives a shit? How about people who rely on the discretion of those with access to classified information to keep THEM safe?

Who gives a shit? How about the people who want to know what kind of deals the SoS is making but can't find out b/c private emails are shielded from FOIA laws?

Pathetic that a moron who gives a shit about the name of a fucking football team doesn't give a shit about the mishandling of goverment emails and classified information.

Fucking loser.
what seems to be lost is the fact that Hillary made a decision while in a very high office that was self serving; against protocol; and COULD HAVE , (albeit likely didn't) compromise the safety of Americans.

It's pure partisanship. I have ZERO doubt that most of those still defending Clinton on this would have been calling for prison if she had been a Republican. Of course I also realize that many who are calling for her head now, would wave this off as no big deal if she were a Republican.

No evidence her server (left over from Bill) was ever hacked, unlike the State Dept one. Change the gd channel.
And again, that's totally irrelevant. One, the best hacks are the undetected ones. Two, if she wasn't hacked, she was lucky, not smart. Parents who let a toddler play next to a busy street are negligent whether the child gets hit or not. You know that.

They are either stupid, or just blatantly ignoring the law.

Espionage requires no intent, nor does it require that anyone nefarious actually gained access to the material.

Myself, I think it's a combination of the two. I think people are ridiculously stupid and don't understand shit, and I think that people are so god damned dumb that they just pick a party and defend it no matter what, even if they KNOW laws were broken.
Hilariously ironic, hater dupe. Another phony scandal from Fox etc liars, corporate news ratings hounds, and mainly the BENGAZEEE witch hunt, without which this bs never would have come up.
And, as always, blame the guy that uncovered the scandal.
There is no scandal, as usual. The scandal is GOP thievery and incompetence, brainwashing, and zombie dupes.
So if there is no scandal why did Hillary go on literally every TV news show after the IG report was released and say: "I admit I made an error in judgement and in retrospect I would not do it again"?
The bitch has been making 'errors in judgement' for decades. Some have cost human lives.

Fucking loser.

It's pure partisanship. I have ZERO doubt that most of those still defending Clinton on this would have been calling for prison if she had been a Republican. Of course I also realize that many who are calling for her head now, would wave this off as no big deal if she were a Republican.
I find it very hard to believe that a republican who was found to have done the same thing would be on the verge of receiving the republican presidential nomination.
Yes, elected official are very partisan...and yes, much of the electorate tend to be partisan....but when it comes to a politician that does something that is self serving while in office that has been proven to be intentional and could have compromised the security of America, most of the electorate would steer away from that person when voting.

For whatever reason, Hillary is different. And to be frank, I don't get it.

And again, that's totally irrelevant. One, the best hacks are the undetected ones. Two, if she wasn't hacked, she was lucky, not smart. Parents who let a toddler play next to a busy street are negligent whether the child gets hit or not. You know that.

Espionage requires no intent, nor does it require that anyone nefarious actually gained access to the material.

Myself, I think it's a combination of the two. I think people are ridiculously stupid and don't understand shit, and I think that people are so god damned dumb that they just pick a party and defend it no matter what, even if they KNOW laws were broken.
Hilariously ironic, hater dupe. Another phony scandal from Fox etc liars, corporate news ratings hounds, and mainly the BENGAZEEE witch hunt, without which this bs never would have come up.
There is no scandal, as usual. The scandal is GOP thievery and incompetence, brainwashing, and zombie dupes.
So if there is no scandal why did Hillary go on literally every TV news show after the IG report was released and say: "I admit I made an error in judgement and in retrospect I would not do it again"?
The bitch has been making 'errors in judgement' for decades. Some have cost human lives.
Better yet....

Why must she continually mischaracterize what she did as compared to what others Secretary of States did.

She continually says "I did nothing different than many others who have had personal email addresses".....

Yet she knows she is not accused of having a personal email address. The issue is the PRIVATE SERVER for her official email address...

Sadly, no one on CNN or NBC will pick up on that. The reporters simply shake their heads in agreement when she says it.

Fucking loser.
Calm down FB.....
Her private email server was to shield her personal emails, not her govt emails.... she knows the Rs in Congress quite well with all of their unnecessary attacks on her and her husband's personal life, the Rs and gossip rags have made a good living off of it for 30 years....

Turns out the govt got all of her personal emails anyway, through her server, but judicial watch and Fox news and drudge and briebart etc can't get copies on an FOIA REQUEST.

And did you supply a link yet on Hillary saying she got permission? You keep repeating that as if it were true....and I have followed this incident from beginning to end and she has NEVER said "she got permission", that's simply not true. She has said it didn't break the rules..... and it DIDN'T break the rules....even in the state dept report, the State on this, did not say it broke the rules, they simply said no one came to their lawyers to ask...as far as they could tell.

And if she had taken a State.gov email account instead of Clinton email.com, all of those classified emails that were redacted would STILL be on an UNCLASSIFIED email system and all of them would still be gone through and redacted or pulled before these FOIA Releases....So it was common practice at the State dept to have classified information on their UNCLASSIFIED state.gov email system.... that's a fact, Jack.

And yes, anyone including their lawyers if they tried to communicate with her via email knew she was using a personal email account....there is no way around them NOT knowing....she had NO gov't email account...none, zero, zip.

Get your popcorn ready.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton violated federal records rules through her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, a State Department audit has concluded.

"At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department issues before leaving government service," says an audit by the State Department Inspector General, obtained by NBC News.

"Because she did not do so, she did not comply with the [State] Department's policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."

I'm sure that Obama's DOJ will make sure that justice is served. :woohoo:

"The bitch" tells us all we need to know about you. What actions did she take or not take to "cost human lives"?

Do you hold the actions of Bush & Cheney to the same standard? Our National Cemeteries are filled with the evidence that their actions and inactions cost over 4,500 American personnel their lives, and untold others.

Is GW Bush a bitch? Is Cheney a bitch? Is Rice a bitch? Is Rumsfeld a bitch? Is Powell a bitch? How about Libby and Wolfowitz, are they bitches too

Last edited:

"The bitch" tells us all we need to know about you. What actions did she take or not take to "cost human lives"?

Do you hold the actions of Bush & Cheney to the same standard? Our National Cemeteries are filled with the evidence that their actions and inactions cost over 4,500 American personnel their lives, and untold others.

Is GW Bush a bitch? Is Cheney a bitch? Is Rice a bitch? Is Rumsfeld a bitch?

Take that shit elsewhere. your belief that they did something wrong is IRRELEVANT to whether Clinton did something wrong. Stop deflecting.

I do however agree that there is no reason to call Clinton names. It just cheapens the argument.

Fucking loser.
Calm down FB.....
Her private email server was to shield her personal emails, not her govt emails.... she knows the Rs in Congress quite well with all of their unnecessary attacks on her and her husband's personal life, the Rs and gossip rags have made a good living off of it for 30 years....

Turns out the govt got all of her personal emails anyway, through her server, but judicial watch and Fox news and drudge and briebart etc can't get copies on an FOIA REQUEST.

And did you supply a link yet on Hillary saying she got permission? You keep repeating that as if it were true....and I have followed this incident from beginning to end and she has NEVER said "she got permission", that's simply not true. She has said it didn't break the rules..... and it DIDN'T break the rules....even in the state dept report, the State on this, did not say it broke the rules, they simply said no one came to their lawyers to ask...as far as they could tell.

And if she had taken a State.gov email account instead of Clinton email.com, all of those classified emails that were redacted would STILL be on an UNCLASSIFIED email system and all of them would still be gone through and redacted or pulled before these FOIA Releases....So it was common practice at the State dept to have classified information on their UNCLASSIFIED state.gov email system.... that's a fact, Jack.

And yes, anyone including their lawyers if they tried to communicate with her via email knew she was using a personal email account....there is no way around them NOT knowing....she had NO gov't email account...none, zero, zip.
Rarely have I witnessed someone 'dancing on the head of a pin' as well as you do.
Got any new dance steps ready for when the FBI recommends numerous felony charges against Hillary?
Or are you going with: "Well it just proves the FBI is controlled by the GOP".
We are already getting that bullshit from Hillary's ass lickers here.

I've tried to give Care the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious at this point that she is a partisan dunce.

Is GW Bush a bitch? Is Cheney a bitch? Is Rice a bitch? Is Rumsfeld a bitch?

Take that shit elsewhere. your belief that they did something wrong is IRRELEVANT to whether Clinton did something wrong. Stop deflecting.

I do however agree that there is no reason to call Clinton names. It just cheapens the argument.

The unnecessary deaths of so many, and so many whose life has been changed forever from wounds suffered by IED's which Bush&Co should have known (in vietnam they were known as satchel bombs or satchel charges, left on bicycles on Saigon streets - both Rumsfeld and Cheney knew that as well as did I) which is not "shit".

There is no evidence that HRC caused the deaths of anyone, at Benghazi or anywhere else. That biddable people are so easily convinced and believe history revised by partisan hacks is an embarrassment, for people all over the world can read these posts and must laugh at how poorly informed we as a nation have become.

I've tried to give Care the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious at this point that she is a partisan dunce.
Did you provide the link for Hillary saying she GOT PERMISSION from the State dept lawyers yet? Well? Or will you admit you were simply mistaken on that...?

I'm not a dunce, I've followed this incident from the beginning and have researched it all from top to bottom, from inside and out, and from the left's perspective and the rightwing's spinning.... :D

I am certain I can be partisan from time to time....WHO isn't on this political message board??

see, this below is 'partisan'

I'd be more worried about Trump Tweeting National security secrets, if he became president! :D

Did you provide the link for Hillary saying she GOT PERMISSION from the State dept lawyers yet? Well? Or will you admit you were simply mistaken on that...?

I'm not a dunce, I've followed this incident from the beginning and have researched it all from top to bottom, from inside and out, and from the left's perspective and the rightwing's spinning.... :D

I am certain I can be partisan from time to time....WHO isn't on this political message board??

Go read the fucking IG report. The IG says that Clinton's claims that she had permission to use the server are wrong, and that she didn't ask for permission.

Are you calling the independent IG a liar?

see, this below is 'partisan'

I'd be more worried about Trump Tweeting National security secrets, if he became president! :D

Personally I'd be more worried about him giving them out while standing on a podium and speaking into a microphone since he's shown a propensity for just saying whatever the hell pops into his head at any given moment. Tweets, on the other hand, are limited to 140 characters which generally speaking isn't enough to give away anything vital.:)

"By the way, you may have seen that I have recently launched a Snapchat account,” she said. “I love it — those messages disappear all by themselves." -- Hillary Clinton, explaining her next great scheme to compromise National Security without getting caught

Go read the fucking IG report. The IG says that Clinton's claims that she had permission to use the server are wrong, and that she didn't ask for permission.

Are you calling the independent IG a liar?
She did say it was permitted....meaning it didn't break the rules, is how I have always taken that statement...as in Powell did it, Condi did it...using personal email accounts was permitted....I never took that as her saying she went to govt lawyers and got permission...

C'mon, you must be familiar with the word spin that the Clintons alway use to cover their corruption.

The phrase is "was allowed".

Hillary Clinton, speaking a day after a critical report from a government watchdog about her email practices as secretary of state, said her use of a private email server for official business was permitted at the time, but was a mistake in judgment.

“It was allowed,” Mrs. Clinton said in a Thursday television interview in Las Vegas, according to a transcript provided by ABC News....

Hillary Clinton Defends Her Email Use After Critical Report

Forum List

Back