Clinton Broke Federal Rules With Email Server, Audit Finds

I've tried to give Care the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious at this point that she is a partisan dunce.
Did you provide the link for Hillary saying she GOT PERMISSION from the State dept lawyers yet? Well? Or will you admit you were simply mistaken on that...?

I'm not a dunce, I've followed this incident from the beginning and have researched it all from top to bottom, from inside and out, and from the left's perspective and the rightwing's spinning.... :D

I am certain I can be partisan from time to time....WHO isn't on this political message board??

C'mon, you must be familiar with the word spin that the Clintons alway use to cover their corruption.

The phrase is "was allowed".

Hillary Clinton, speaking a day after a critical report from a government watchdog about her email practices as secretary of state, said her use of a private email server for official business was permitted at the time, but was a mistake in judgment.

“It was allowed,” Mrs. Clinton said in a Thursday television interview in Las Vegas, according to a transcript provided by ABC News....

Hillary Clinton Defends Her Email Use After Critical Report
Right, she did not say she got PERMISSION from Lawyers, she said personal email accounts were ''allowed'' ''permitted''....

I've tried to give Care the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious at this point that she is a partisan dunce.
Did you provide the link for Hillary saying she GOT PERMISSION from the State dept lawyers yet? Well? Or will you admit you were simply mistaken on that...?

I'm not a dunce, I've followed this incident from the beginning and have researched it all from top to bottom, from inside and out, and from the left's perspective and the rightwing's spinning.... :D

I am certain I can be partisan from time to time....WHO isn't on this political message board??

Go read the fucking IG report. The IG says that Clinton's claims that she had permission to use the server are wrong, and that she didn't ask for permission.

Are you calling the independent IG a liar?
She did say it was permitted....meaning it didn't break the rules, is how I have always taken that statement...as in Powell did it, Condi did it...using personal email accounts was permitted....I never took that as her saying she went to govt lawyers and got permission...

Well you took it wrong dear. She HAS claimed that she discussed the server situation and was given permission. No one at the State Department can confirm that conversation ever took place.

Now on to the comparison to Powell and Rice.

Do you understand that both Powell and Rice had official .gov email address that they used for government business in addition to private email that they used for private conversations, while Hillary did not, she ONLY had her private email which she used for both government and private communications?

Now I'm not saying that it's not possible that on a few occasions one or the other of them may have accidentally used the wrong email account to email something, that IS possible, and IF they accidentally emailed classified material through their private accounts, that's espionage and they should be charged accordingly. BUT the simple matter of a government official HAVING a private email account is not illegal (though I think it should be frankly, I think high level officials should have to send ALL their emails through public servers)

That is what I was trying to tell you earlier. Espionage doesn't require intent. If Colin Powell meant to send a classified document from [email protected] and instead accidentally sent it through [email protected], that's a crime, his intent is irrelevant. As a person who holds a security clearance you are expected to proactively make sure you don't make those sorts of mistakes.

For me, that would be enough of a reason to make sure I only used my official email account, can't make that mistake if it's the only account you have.

BUT, there is ZERO evidence that suggests that Powell or Rice ever sent classified material through their private email. ZERO. There is evidence that Powell received TWO emails which contained classified material on his private email. THAT is not illegal. Well, whomever sent them to him broke the law, but Powell did not.

Rice didn't even do that, though some of her assistants apparently also received a few classified emails on their private emails. Again, not illegal.

Note . It does become illegal if they don't notify someone ASAP in order to get a chain of evidence going and then remove the classified material from the private email, because storing classified material in your non secure email IS illegal, but simply receiving it is not.

C'mon, you must be familiar with the word spin that the Clintons alway use to cover their corruption.

Hillary Clinton, speaking a day after a critical report from a government watchdog about her email practices as secretary of state, said her use of a private email server for official business was permitted at the time, but was a mistake in judgment.

“It was allowed,” Mrs. Clinton said in a Thursday television interview in Las Vegas, according to a transcript provided by ABC News....

Right, she did not say she got PERMISSION from Lawyers, she said personal email accounts were ''allowed'' ''permitted''....

NOTHING is allowed unless the IT department proactively says "yes you can do that" That is how network security works both in terms of government and in terms of private business.

This was NOT allowed and the State Department has even said it wouldn't have been allowed.

Also, the decision wouldn't have been up to lawyers, it would have been up the State Department's IT department.

Clintonian word parsing. I guess it all depends on what the meaning of Allowed is.

allow copy.jpg

Also, the decision wouldn't have been up to lawyers, it would have been up the State Department's IT department.
That's not what the IG report said.... it said she never asked permission from govt lawyers?

Clintonian word parsing. I guess it all depends on what the meaning of Allowed is.

View attachment 76123

Slow up a minute, there's a small chance that Care just didn't understand fully and is going to honestly look at the things I've posted .

Heck, for that matter there are several people who want Hillary fried who don't even really understand what she did wrong.

That's not what the IG report said.... it said she never asked permission from govt lawyers?

Where is the proof that she asked permission?

I trust the IG way more than hiLIARy.

you need to hang it up on this one, you have been destroyed by facts. But feel free to continue to make a fool of yourself as you worship your failed female messiah.

I didn't see that part. but I'm going to admit to being wrong on a point.

State Dept. inspector general report sharply criticizes Clinton’s email practices

I missed that part of the debate, or something, because I had no idea that at one point she actually admit that she didn't ask permission. She in fact said that there was no permission to be asked for and compared having her own private email server to her predecessors using private email for their own private correspondence, but not for government business.

so at the end of the day she is "sharply criticized by the State Dept"... no charges were filed, and like the people before her who didn't ask permission, there never will be.

EVER !

RW's have turned this into a childish slug fest ... or slap fest.

Hillary never raped anyone or pulled their hair out in a violent fit of rage.

That has nothing to do with this thread

"Bob didn't murder anyone, so it's obvious he also didn't rob a bank"

What a moron.

NaziCons routinely post shit on threads that have NOTHING to do with Hillary. So, what's your point? Why the double standard?

what double standard stupid? I call out the stupid no matter what side they are on. THIS time you just happened to be a moron from the left.

Get your popcorn ready.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton violated federal records rules through her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, a State Department audit has concluded.

"At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department issues before leaving government service," says an audit by the State Department Inspector General, obtained by NBC News.

"Because she did not do so, she did not comply with the [State] Department's policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."

Of course she did. Just don't expect her to be held accountable.

Who gives a shit? At least she didn't rape or scam anyone.

Who gives a shit? How about people who rely on the discretion of those with access to classified information to keep THEM safe?

Who gives a shit? How about the people who want to know what kind of deals the SoS is making but can't find out b/c private emails are shielded from FOIA laws?

Pathetic that a moron who gives a shit about the name of a fucking football team doesn't give a shit about the mishandling of goverment emails and classified information.

Fucking loser.
what seems to be lost is the fact that Hillary made a decision while in a very high office that was self serving; against protocol; and COULD HAVE , (albeit likely didn't) compromise the safety of Americans.

How anyone can give her a pass on that is beyond me.

It's pure partisanship. I have ZERO doubt that most of those still defending Clinton on this would have been calling for prison if she had been a Republican. Of course I also realize that many who are calling for her head now, would wave this off as no big deal if she were a Republican.
I find it very hard to believe that a republican who was found to have done the same thing would be on the verge of receiving the republican presidential nomination.
Yes, elected official are very partisan...and yes, much of the electorate tend to be partisan....but when it comes to a politician that does something that is self serving while in office that has been proven to be intentional and could have compromised the security of America, most of the electorate would steer away from that person when voting.

For whatever reason, Hillary is different. And to be frank, I don't get it.
I honestly believe many many LIBs are basically amoral.They don't see the world in black and white.
Everything, including how one conducts themselves is 'gray'.
The Clinton's are their heroes.
Get away with whatever you can. When you're caught blame someone else. Or "but Tommy did it too!". Bullshit!
There is a very stark moral divide between REPs and LIBs.

she didn't ask for permission, she believed personal email use was allowed...was permitted.

Last edited:

she didn't ask for permission, she believed personal email use allowed...was permitted.

Again, what she believed is irrelevant. Ignorance of the rules and law are no excuses.

I absolutely want to know why those two IT people were silenced whey they asked about her not using her .gov email address too. Now, I don't think she had anything to do with that, seemed like it came from a mid level person, but what are the details?

Forum List

Back