🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Camp Panic: Trump Releases New Attack Ad Depicting Bill Clinton As A Rapist

if we can get Ol' Bill to run on the 2016 ticket ... yawnnnnnnnnn

BREAKING ! Hillary is running not Bill.

and Trump cheated on his wife, divorced her, and had a child out of wedlock not BILL CLINTON ... lets go there Donnie.

Hitlery....defender of women's rights....12 year old girls? Eh....no so much.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

what does that have to do with Trump having a child out of wedlock?

It's too early. Trump should have waited until the Clinton gang stole the nomination and launched this in concert with the outrage of the Bernie supporters.

Hillary can't win, but if he hits her TOO hard now, they'll run a different candidate.
She will win.
i'm not sure how the idiots think you win an election when women, minorities gays and young people hate you.

*shrug*

Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted women and slept with many others and then had Hitlery do his dirty work for them to make sure they didn't spill their story to the Tabloids.....but yet leftards believe that Hitlery is some champion for women's rights. This is too fucking funny. The jokes practically write themselves. (snicker)

and yet it's the donald who actually assaulted and raped women.

or do you not know what invana said about him?

wacko

I have no idea who invana is....but I know the list of women that Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted and how he was a frequent guest to a "Pedophile Paradise"............courtesy of Mr. Epstein......
Having no idea has never stopped you from spouting bullshit before .
It hasn't stopped you now either.
http://gawker.com/the-time-donald-trumps-ex-wife-accused-him-of-brutally-1721129617

Holy shit what an ad! Hillary and Bill are going to wish they never ran again.

New Trump Ad Features Ominous Clips Depicting Bill Clinton as a Rapist

It's too early. Trump should have waited until the Clinton gang stole the nomination and launched this in concert with the outrage of the Bernie supporters.

Hillary can't win, but if he hits her TOO hard now, they'll run a different candidate.
She will win.
i'm not sure how the idiots think you win an election when women, minorities gays and young people hate you.

*shrug*

Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted women and slept with many others and then had Hitlery do his dirty work for them to make sure they didn't spill their story to the Tabloids.....but yet leftards believe that Hitlery is some champion for women's rights. Now, we know that Bill "drop trou" was a frequent guest on his pal's "Pedophile Island".This is too fucking funny. The jokes practically write themselves!

I disagree....Bill "drop trou" is Hitlery's anchor around the neck. Hitlery used the Arkansa State Patrol as her personal "goon" squad. Larry Nichols, former Clinton insider can attest to that very fact.

and Trump cheated on his wife, divorced her, and had a child out of wedlock not BILL CLINTON ... lets go there Donnie.

If true and he is paying child support....what business is it of yours??? Bill "drop trou" sexual predator and pedophile ways and Hitlery covering it up is our business....get it now?

Melania-3.jpg

Wow

Can Michelle borrow a cup of that?

She will win.

*shrug*

Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted women and slept with many others and then had Hitlery do his dirty work for them to make sure they didn't spill their story to the Tabloids.....but yet leftards believe that Hitlery is some champion for women's rights. Now, we know that Bill "drop trou" was a frequent guest on his pal's "Pedophile Island".This is too fucking funny. The jokes practically write themselves!

I disagree....Bill "drop trou" is Hitlery's anchor around the neck. Hitlery used the Arkansa State Patrol as her personal "goon" squad. Larry Nichols, former Clinton insider can attest to that very fact.
Link your word on the subject is no fucking good.

If true and he is paying child support....what business is it of yours??? Bill "drop trou" sexual predator and pedophile ways and Hitlery covering it up is our business....get it now?

Donnie is running for POTUS... it's everyones business

call me when Bill is on the 2016 ticket, until then, stfu.

She will win.

*shrug*

I just gave you a link...did you read it?

He's a candidate for president .
That makes it everybody's business.

*shrug*

No link try again.

Bill "drop trou" would be the first lady and having a say on what little they are allowed to have a say in....so yeah, it matters a great deal....

No link try again.

Bill "drop trou" would be the first lady and having a say on what little they are allowed to have a say in....so yeah, it matters a great deal....

what little ... great deal ... make up your damn single cell brain..

Let's not forget Gary Johnson that had video evidence of Bill "drop trou" entering Gennifer Flowers’ condo. In June of 1992, the Clintons sent a goon squad to beat Johnson into silence and get the evidence. Even after he relented and gave them the evidence? They continued the beating leaving him with a dislocated elbow, ruptured bladder, broken collarbone and busted sinus cavities. Yeah,. the Clintons are the salt of the earth!

Let's not forget Gary Johnson that had video evidence of Bill "drop trou" entering Gennifer Flowers’ condo. In June of 1992, the Clintons sent a goon squad to beat Johnson into silence and get the evidence. Even after he relented and gave them the evidence? They continued the beating leaving him with a dislocated elbow, ruptured bladder, broken collarbone and busted sinus cavities. Yeah,. the Clintons are the salt of the earth!

Johnson says Trump should show tax returns ....

Johnson video ...

Last edited:

Johnson says Trump should show tax returns ....

Not Gary Johnson, the libertarian candidate....Gary Johnson the attorney for former Clinton insider Larry Nichols.

Trump's monetary situation is your business because of????? (snicker)

You seem to forget, asswhipe, Hillary said last week she would turn over her duties as president to Bill where he'll have a role in her administration revitalizing the economy. So yes, there is a legitimate reason to go after Bill.

Forum List

Back