🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Camp Panic: Trump Releases New Attack Ad Depicting Bill Clinton As A Rapist

Ann Coulter! Bahahahaha!

Oh, there is a clip of Hitlery (on tape) laughing about getting a rapist off.........once again? I kick your ass.

"Stay down, Luke!!! Stay down!!"

(snicker)
Only in your masturbation fantasy.
Again you take that quote out of context.

LOL! You keep rising off the cyber canvas with wobbly legs and you gingerly approach offering forth your chin on a silver platter.......that's some funny shit, lil paws101....seriously, I am starting to feel guilty for kicking your ass so bad....you just can't seem to get enough of being beaten like a rented mule. I admire your tenacity even though you keep taking a beat down.
You are like a Timex watch....not because you taking a lickin' and keep on tickin'....but you get beat up around the clock by yours truly....morning, noon or night? There is lil paws101 just begging for an ass kicking. What the hell, it's your cyber dime.....
As always only in your masturbation fantasy.
You've never, in reality kicked any ass especially not mine.
If the above is your example of kicking ass you hit like a corpse.

Lil paws101 rises up again after an "uppercut" and declares "That didn't hurt!"...as he falls through the cyber ropes and onto the concrete......

Can someone help little paws101 to his feet and help him get back into the ring? He is struggling.........
Yawn.

CjKRMYBUkAE5-7Y.jpg

Done to the tune of "Yesterday" by the Beatles....

"Little paws........he can't play...... where the big dogs play....
He just pants and looks so...... longingly....
But he is just....... little paws......

If she would have cut his ass loose years ago, painting herself as the betrayed wife, she would have gotten the 'sympathy' vote and could have avoided all this... :p

Done to the tune of "Yesterday" by the Beatles....

"Little paws........he can't play...... where the big dogs play....
He just pants and looks so...... longingly....
But he is just....... little paws......
The history of Dale is one song

that's what all the deranged hillary haters keep repeating and splashing all over the media.

but we shall see who the American electorate tosses out of the race come november. :eusa_dance:

The problem you have Ravi, is that most of the nation are "Hillary haters."

Bill "drop trou" IS a serial rapist and Hitlery was his handler and part of the "clean up" crew for when his victims started making waves.

[

i'm not sure how the idiots think you win an election when women, minorities gays and young people hate you.

*shrug*

And yet you think Hillary will win... :dunno:

Standard Disclaimer: But then you think people believe you are a lawyer, despite not knowing what a "tort" is. :eusa_whistle:

[

i'm not sure how the idiots think you win an election when women, minorities gays and young people hate you.

*shrug*

And yet you think Hillary will win... :dunno:

Standard Disclaimer: But then you think people believe you are a lawyer, despite not knowing what a "tort" is. :eusa_whistle:

She thinks slander is a crime..... she's been exposed so many times it isn't even funny. We just laugh at her.

Forum List

Back