🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Camp Panic: Trump Releases New Attack Ad Depicting Bill Clinton As A Rapist

I disagree....Bill "drop trou" is Hitlery's anchor around the neck. Hitlery used the Arkansa State Patrol as her personal "goon" squad. Larry Nichols, former Clinton insider can attest to that very fact.
Link your word on the subject is no fucking good.

I just gave you a link...did you read it?
No link try again.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says
Daily beast is not credible.

I disagree....Bill "drop trou" is Hitlery's anchor around the neck. Hitlery used the Arkansa State Patrol as her personal "goon" squad. Larry Nichols, former Clinton insider can attest to that very fact.

No link try again.

MSNBC, CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS and NBC are credible?

No link try again.

Seems that ABCnews.com found "the dailybeast" as credible......hmmmmm?
Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again

No link try again.

Holy shit what an ad! Hillary and Bill are going to wish they never ran again.

New Trump Ad Features Ominous Clips Depicting Bill Clinton as a Rapist
In what way does this communicate how Drumpf will Make America Great Again?

Oh...yeah. It doesn't.

How does this demonstrate that Trump is different in any way from all the other mudslinging, self-serving demagogues?

Oh...yeah. It doesn't.

You Chumps are easily distracted by not just bullshit, but recycled bullshit!

Oh, there is a clip of Hitlery (on tape) laughing about getting a rapist off.........once again? I kick your ass.

"Stay down, Luke!!! Stay down!!"

(snicker)

The Bitch is scared to death of Sanders, let alone Trump...as PROOF, I give you....

Last edited:
Hitlery believes that every woman that claims to have been sexually assaulted needs to be heard!!!! Unless it was Bill "drop trou" that did it.......then you are nothing but an opportunistic tramp!!!

Oh, there is a clip of Hitlery (on tape) laughing about getting a rapist off.........once again? I kick your ass.

(snicker)

Only in your masturbation fantasy.
Again you take that quote out of context.

Hitlery believes that every woman that claims to have been sexually assaulted needs to be heard!!!! Unless it was Bill "drop trou" that did it.......then you are nothing but an opportunistic tramp!!!

The drop trou line was doa the first time you used it .

(snicker)

LOL! You keep rising off the cyber canvas with wobbly legs and you gingerly approach offering forth your chin on a silver platter.......that's some funny shit, lil paws101....seriously, I am starting to feel guilty for kicking your ass so bad....you just can't seem to get enough of being beaten like a rented mule. I admire your tenacity even though you keep taking a beat down.
You are like a Timex watch....not because you taking a lickin' and keep on tickin'....but you get beat up around the clock by yours truly....morning, noon or night? There is lil paws101 just begging for an ass kicking. What the hell, it's your cyber dime.....

Ann Coulter! Bahahahaha!

(snicker)

LOL! You keep rising off the cyber canvas with wobbly legs and you gingerly approach offering forth your chin on a silver platter.......that's some funny shit, lil paws101....seriously, I am starting to feel guilty for kicking your ass so bad....you just can't seem to get enough of being beaten like a rented mule. I admire your tenacity even though you keep taking a beat down.
You are like a Timex watch....not because you taking a lickin' and keep on tickin'....but you get beat up around the clock by yours truly....morning, noon or night? There is lil paws101 just begging for an ass kicking. What the hell, it's your cyber dime.....

As always only in your masturbation fantasy.
You've never, in reality kicked any ass especially not mine.
If the above is your example of kicking ass you hit like a corpse.

(snicker)

As always only in your masturbation fantasy.
You've never, in reality kicked any ass especially not mine.
If the above is your example of kicking ass you hit like a corpse.

Lil paws101 rises up again after an "uppercut" and declares "That didn't hurt!"...as he falls through the cyber ropes and onto the concrete......

Can someone help little paws101 to his feet and help him get back into the ring? He is struggling.........

He's a candidate for president .
That makes it everybody's business.

And Slick's a candidate for co-president*. So....what's your point?

* Remnember, his own little wifey already said she'd delegate control of the economy to him. Or, given her record, perhaps understandable why you may not believe her?

Forum List

Back