Clinton & Carly CANNOT Be President!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Its a violation of article 2 of the United States!

Article 2 Clause 1
Clause 1: Executive Power
"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows[1]

Article 2 Clause 1 calls for a MAN. It calls out what gender MAY be president quite clear. There is NO he/she ONLY he.

Article 2 Clause 7 says and I quote "HE".
Clause 7: Salary[edit]
The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

The law IS gender specific. You CANNOT have a female UNTIL you change that wording because to do so IS a violation of those articles AND clauses. Clinton AND Carlry do NOT have the LEGAL right to be president under the Articles and Clauses of the United States Constitution.

And its a legal VIOLATION to do otherwise!
Article Two of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In English, he can be a generic pronoun and was commonly used as one until the 90s.

Try again, sexist.

• Banned
In English, he can be a generic pronoun and was commonly used as one until the 90s.

Try again, sexist.
What you think means nothing. What they said means everything. And they said "HE" no options No maybes or ifs, just HE. And its NOT a generic pronoun. Its GENDER specific.

Article 2 Clause 1
"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows[1]

Article 2 Clause 1 calls for a MAN. It calls out what gender MAY be president quite clear. There is NO he/she ONLY he.

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

The law IS gender specific. You CANNOT have a female UNTIL you change that wording because to do so IS a violation of those articles AND clauses. Clinton AND Carlry do NOT have the LEGAL right to be president under the Articles and Clauses of the United States Constitution.

Article Two of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing like confirming our suspicions about you.

• Banned

Article 2 Clause 1

Nothing like confirming our suspicions about you.
Just quoting the LAW if that butt hurts you oh well.

Come on, Darkfury

I am a sexist SOB and recognize women can hold office. Hell, Congress is the perfect place for them. There, they can bit--uhh, debate all they want and have their hands on their husbands wallet.

Come on, Darkfury

I am a sexist SOB and recognize women can hold office. Hell, Congress is the perfect place for them. There, they can bit--uhh, debate all they want and have their hands on their husbands wallet.
The office of the president is the only office that is called by gender. There WAS a reason for that. Its NOT me being sexist its me quoting the LAW.

Come on, Darkfury

The office of the president is the only office that is called by gender. There WAS a reason for that. Its NOT me being sexist its me quoting the LAW.

The law at one time denied women the vote. Times have changed deary, & like I said, take it up with the SC; otherwise bitch & moan all you want but it will be for naught.

:itsok:

Come on, Darkfury

The law at one time denied women the vote. Times have changed deary, & like I said, take it up with the SC; otherwise bitch & moan all you want but it will be for naught.

Just quoting the LAW and that LAW has to be changed BEFORE you get a female president NOT after.

Clinton and Carly out?

I can deal with that...yes

ok by moi.

Come on, Darkfury

Just quoting the LAW and that LAW has to be changed BEFORE you get a female president NOT after.

You don't seem to understand that apparently the 'word' doesn't have the strict meaning you seem to think it does, otherwise if one wasn't a 'free' person or an Indian, then they were only 3/5 of a person.

How's that going nowadays 'eh?

Article 2 Clause 1

You realize you have just single-handedly saved the US!
I salute you.

Forum List

Back