Clinton Created More Jobs than Reagan + Bush1 + Bush2 COMBINED!

Clinton Created More Jobs than Reagan + Bush1 + Bush2 COMBINED!

Jobs_President.jpg

Too bad he's not fucking running.

What's your point?

Why is this in politics rather than history?

Bill's wife Hillary Clinton is running & he will be by her side just like she was for him. When she wins, just like Bill did, she will balance the budget, pay down debt, create more than Bill's record 23 million new jobs, slash crime at record pace, slash healthcare cost, give US peace, & make US even GREATER!!!

Clinton was the best President in the 50 years I've been around & I was a Republican. I learned Republicans will stop at nothing to bring the Clinton's down because Republicans choose PC politics before people and county.

Bill Clinton was fortunate enough to be President during the .com boom and the subsequent Y2K software issue most developers failed to code for. Not to mention love him or hate him, Newt Gingrich was a pretty good partner in Congress.

well he did create over 20 million part time jobs, most were created when full time jobs were destroyed by oboxocare mandates
LIAR!

Ok EdTheLiar...how many part time jobs did o bumble create!
Part time jobs for economic reasons like Obamacare have DECLINED by over 3 million since the ACA was passed the end of March 2010.
Prove it! Where are the links that show this or is it just a wild ass guess?

well he did create over 20 million part time jobs, most were created when full time jobs were destroyed by oboxocare mandates
LIAR!

Part time jobs for economic reasons like Obamacare have DECLINED by over 3 million since the ACA was passed the end of March 2010.

Not that I dont believe you...link?

LIAR!

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

LIAR!

Not that I dont believe you...link?
You posted no link with your lie!
So :finger3:

Bill Clinton was fortunate enough to be President during the .com boom and the subsequent Y2K software issue most developers failed to code for. Not to mention love him or hate him, Newt Gingrich was a pretty good partner in Congress.

And the Dot.com bust occurred during GWB with the following costs!
The 2000 stock market crash resulted in a loss of almost $8 trillion of wealth.
Source:The Dot Com Bubble Burst That Caused The 2000 Stock Market Crash | Stock Picks System
Remember... the $8 trillion became TAX LOSSES which in turn reduce tax revenue.

IT employment, excluding tech manufacturing, at 3.527 million in 2001, declined about 5% or by nearly 200,000 jobs in the following year, according to data by TechServe Alliance, an industry group. IT employment didn't regain its 2001 level until 2005.
The worst thing about tech bubbles isn't what you may think
Remember 200,000 jobs at average of $75,000 is almost $2 billion alone in Medicare/SS payments that were not being paid.

Just those two sources reduced government revenue as this link shows...
But in the 2000s, with the dot-com crash and 9/11, government revenue declined hitting $3.3 trillion in 2002 before resuming its increase again.
Revenue reached above $4 trillion in 2005 and $5 trillion in 2007.
Then came the Crash of 2008 and government revenue nose-dived down to $3.6 trillion in 2009.
After a few years of catch-up, revenue is estimated to have exceeded $6 trillion in 2015.
US Government Recent Revenue History with Charts - a www.usgovernmentrevenue.com briefing

Last edited:
LIAR!

That's shows me nothing...how about some numbers genius

When the lies of the Right are exposed, they play dumb, too dumb to read the numbers on a chart of numbers, so they don't have to admit they are lying.

The ACA became law March 23, 2010, the third month M03.
From the link:
2010 M03 9126

Current available data is now the 8th month of 2016
From the link:
2016 M08 5931

When the lies of the Right are exposed, they play dumb, too dumb to read the numbers on a chart of numbers, so they don't have to admit they are lying.

From the link:
2010 M03 9126

From the link:
2016 M08 5931
And how many have lost their jobs?

From the link:
2010 M03 9126

From the link:
2016 M08 5931
When caught lying and the dumb act fails, divert.

Employment increased from 138,751,000 to 151,614,000 over the same period

From the link:
2010 M03 9126

From the link:
2016 M08 5931
When caught lying and the dumb act fails, divert.

Employment increased from 138,751,000 to 151,614,000 over the same period
What Firefly said...and never above 2% growth!

Forum List

Back