🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton does NOT want for Trump to drop out....my opinion

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Think about it logically. Why would Clinton ever want for Trump to drop out of the race at this point?

Many of us on the left honestly thought that there were several GOP candidates who could have given Clinton a very hard time in the general election......EXCEPT for Trump's candidacy.

Given the debilitating revelations of Trump's past and his poor performances, why would Clinton want her weakest opponent to drop out?

Add to the above the real fact that Trump's November demise will impact several senatorial races, and hand over the Senate to democrats, why would Clinton NOT want for Trump to stay right where he is.....in an insurmountable hole?

Of course she does not want him to drop out. Many of us are voting against Trump as opposed to voting for Hillary. If she were running against anyone except Trump, I would vote for Bernie Saunders.

• Banned
Of course she doesn't.

Trump is the best reason to vote for Hillary.

In fact, I really can't think of another good one.

Same for me, my friend.....I never liked Clinton but she has my vote ONLY because of the Donald

Think about it logically. Why would Clinton ever want for Trump to drop out of the race at this point?

Many of us on the left honestly thought that there were several GOP candidates who could have given Clinton a very hard time in the general election......EXCEPT for Trump's candidacy.

Given the debilitating revelations of Trump's past and his poor performances, why would Clinton want her weakest opponent to drop out?

Add to the above the real fact that Trump's November demise will impact several senatorial races, and hand over the Senate to democrats, why would Clinton NOT want for Trump to stay right where he is.....in an insurmountable hole?

My Opinion:

If Donald Trump drop from the race it will be one week before the National Election so he can screw the GOP the best way he can...

Also I agree with you Hillary Clinton does not want him to drop from the race. Kasich and Bush would have defeated her with no problem ( well the media would have painted those two as massive Trump like radicals. ).

This is the worst National Election since 2004 and to be really honest that was joyful compare to this one. This is the first time in a long time where I can write that I will be happy when the one term President will be out but knowing the Trump voters they will nominate Alec Baldwin in 2020 and declare he has seen the light!

That is exactly my opinion! She could have slammed Trump on numerous occasions and she held off.

Fuck no. Trump is her Golden Ticket into the white house, the orange carpet she's walking across to the Oval Office.

It doesn't really matter, though. Voting has already started. There are no changes to be made on the ballots. Trump could drop out tomorrow....and he's still the opponent she's facing.

Trump isn't dropping out...hence your flimsy thread

Does Comrade Trump understand that walking around behind Hillary as she tried to address questions was creepy? Does he also realize that it just reminds everyone what a pervert that he is? He is a very sick puppy.

I think you are very mistaken if you think someone cares about your opinion. For that to be true you would have to demonstrate that you are capable of critical, independent thought. So far you have proved to be a media parrot and a Clinton drone. Your opinion is worth less than a pile of shit.

I think you are very mistaken if you think someone cares about your opinion. For that to be true you would have to demonstrate that you are capable of critical, independent thought. So far you have proved to be a media parrot and a Clinton drone.

^^^ Tada!!!! That, that and that!!!!

I think you are very mistaken if you think someone cares about your opinion. For that to be true you would have to demonstrate that you are capable of critical, independent thought. So far you have proved to be a media parrot and a Clinton drone. Your opinion is worth less than a pile of shit.

What a "wonderful" post.....Thank you.
....and for all of the above, here you are contributing to the thread...Amazing......LOL

There is absolutely no way Clinton want Trump gone, reasons:

Turnout would go down and the Senate and House GOP do better on lower turnout.

While Trump is in the race, GOP members down the ticket are in disarray... Trump is now a full blown embarrassment.

Trump has caused civil war in the GOP, we have some of yahoos on this board who would back Trump if was caught video raping someone... You have good honest decent conservative minded but genuinely good person who thinks Trump is a national embarrassment but struggled to support Clinton... That is a big mess...

Trump is a gift that keeps on giving... GOP guys down the ticket today are fielding awkward questions about jailing political opponents, treatment of women and does their Pres and VP pick talk to each other... Mike Pence is probably more popular than Trump in the GOP at the moment...

Actually, most of us share the opinion of political experts that have been doing this for years and have an excellent accuracy rate. But, you say and do whatever helps you sleep at night.

Forum List

Back