Clinton-Era State Department Official Breaks Down in Tears as She’s Sentenced to 40 Months ...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
“I still don’t know how I lost myself,” Clairborne said. Then through tears, “I want to apologize to the government… and my family for what I have done,” reported Fox News producer Jake Gibson.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

Claiborne also noted in her journal that she could “Generate 20k in 1 year” working with one of the PRC agents, who, shortly after wiring $2,480 to Claiborne, tasked her with providing internal U.S. Government analyses on a U.S.-Sino Strategic Economic Dialogue that had just concluded“

20K???? Cheap Ho at that!

Claiborne, who confided to a co-conspirator that the PRC agents were “spies,”...........................Claiborne also instructed her co-conspirators to delete evidence connecting her to the PRC agents, the DOJ said.

There’s a lesson here.
You have to have a FOUNDATION.
Don’t have bribes sent directly to your account!

There are going to be a lot of tears from these corrupt democrat appointees in the future...they are the poor slugs that will take the heat for their higher ups like the Hildabeast.....

There are going to be a lot of tears from these corrupt democrat appointees in the future...they are the poor slugs that will take the heat for their higher ups like the Hildabeast.....

I doubt any higher-ups go down. I'd like to see it, but hopes are not high.

“I still don’t know how I lost myself,” Clairborne said. Then through tears, “I want to apologize to the government… and my family for what I have done,” reported Fox News producer Jake Gibson.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

Claiborne also noted in her journal that she could “Generate 20k in 1 year” working with one of the PRC agents, who, shortly after wiring $2,480 to Claiborne, tasked her with providing internal U.S. Government analyses on a U.S.-Sino Strategic Economic Dialogue that had just concluded“

20K???? Cheap Ho at that!

Claiborne, who confided to a co-conspirator that the PRC agents were “spies,”...........................Claiborne also instructed her co-conspirators to delete evidence connecting her to the PRC agents, the DOJ said.

There’s a lesson here.
You have to have a FOUNDATION.
Don’t have bribes sent directly to your account!

Its only ok for the Tramp's family and admin to conspire with foreign countries and to take lots of money from them.

Forum List

Back