🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton: 'I Think We Have Done A Really Good Job Securing The Border'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This woman has lost contact with reality!

Hillary Clinton said Thursday that she feels the United States has "done a really good job securing the border."

Clinton, while fundraising in Tennessee and Georgia, called into a Phoenix radio show to discuss the state of the Democratic nomination fight and a number of issues that matter in Arizona, the next major state to vote.

"I think we've done a really good job securing the border," Clinton said. "I think that those who say we haven't are not paying attention to what was done the last 15 years under President Bush and President Obama."

During the interview, Clinton said "immigration from Mexico has dropped considerably, it's just not happening any more."

"I voted to secure the border when I was in the Senate. I think we have accomplished a lot of that work," Clinton said. "Now, I think it is time to turn our attention to comprehensive immigration reform."

She's pandering to the ones that want to hear her garbage. That's all. She would say the opposite if she were elsewhere and it suited her purposes.

she said the same thing during the debate on univision

she's so far gone I don't even think she realizes when she is lying anymore

She's pandering to the ones that want to hear her garbage. That's all. She would say the opposite if she were elsewhere and it suited her purposes.

I agree and she sure as shit wouldn't be saying what a great job was done on the border if she lived on the border.

Hillary Clinton said Thursday that she feels the United States has "done a really good job securing the border."

Clinton, while fundraising in Tennessee and Georgia, called into a Phoenix radio show to discuss the state of the Democratic nomination fight and a number of issues that matter in Arizona, the next major state to vote.

"I think we've done a really good job securing the border," Clinton said. "I think that those who say we haven't are not paying attention to what was done the last 15 years under President Bush and President Obama."

During the interview, Clinton said "immigration from Mexico has dropped considerably, it's just not happening any more."

"I voted to secure the border when I was in the Senate. I think we have accomplished a lot of that work," Clinton said. "Now, I think it is time to turn our attention to comprehensive immigration reform."

She is certainly out of touch!

Unlike ten years ago, we have fewer illegals crossing our border

The illegal invasion is a conservative myth to create fear in their base that Mexicans are streaming across the border to rape and murder

The illegal invasion is a conservative myth to create fear in their base that Mexicans are streaming across the border to rape and murder

Well, here is NOT a myth------------> we have a law that says that .................Fact Sheet: The Secure Fence Act of 2006

So then, are you for breaking the law, or changing it? If you want to change it, start a petition for your Democratic friends to do so! Grow a set and do it, or your whining means you do not really want to put your friends asses in a sling, you just want us to give you your way. NOT!

Yes when the border patrol says they are being prevented from doing their job you can rest easy knowing Democrats are on the job

And Obama accomplished that by presiding over the weakest economy since Jimmy Carter.

Thanks Obama.

Who came up with the number of 12 million illegal aliens in the US? How did they get here, unicorns?

Well, here is NOT a myth------------> we have a law that says that .................Fact Sheet: The Secure Fence Act of 2006

So then, are you for breaking the law, or changing it? If you want to change it, start a petition for your Democratic friends to do so! Grow a set and do it, or your whining means you do not really want to put your friends asses in a sling, you just want us to give you your way. NOT!

Actually, I do not lose much sleep over it

We don't have hundreds of thousands streaming across our border. It is basically stabilized. Most illegals have overstayed their visas rather than snuck across the border

I look at it as more of an economic issue than a physical security issue. They come for jobs. We hire them and make money off them. Issue temporary work visas and let them know that if they go home after the visa is over that they will be able to come back next year for work

That is the way it used to work with Mexico. It is only when we built a wall that they decided to stay once they got over the other side

Looks like Hillary is right

FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png

she is either the dumbest person on Earth, insane, stupid or lying again..., maybe all the above. :up:

We don't have hundreds of thousands streaming across our border. It is basically stabilized. Most illegals have overstayed their visas rather than snuck across the border

I look at it as more of an economic issue than a physical security issue. They come for jobs. We hire them and make money off them. Issue temporary work visas and let them know that if they go home after the visa is over that they will be able to come back next year for work

That is the way it used to work with Mexico. It is only when we built a wall that they decided to stay once they got over the other side

The above line is the LAST line you wrote in your response. Fascinating take on it, if I do say so myself! You are then suggesting that the fence worked in reverse, and stopped them from going back I suppose-) Hey, spin is a wonderful thing, although the real definition for it is propaganda, but this one is so out there, even the illegals who read that last line are choking on their breakfast-)

The above line is the LAST line you wrote in your response. Fascinating take on it, if I do say so myself! You are then suggesting that the fence worked in reverse, and stopped them from going back I suppose-) Hey, spin is a wonderful thing, although the real definition for it is propaganda, but this one is so out there, even the illegals who read that last line are choking on their breakfast-)

Mexico has been our neighbor for 200 years
Most of that time, they would come and go as they pleased. They would come over, find temporary work and return home when the jobs were over

Now, with a fence and strict immigration laws....once they get here, they stay

Most of that time, they would come and go as they pleased. They would come over, find temporary work and return home when the jobs were over

Oh, I see, how stupid of me!

Hey, do you have to produce something to enter Mexico for a vacation? How about to re-enter the United States?

Hey, we have been neighbors for 200 years, come on there folks-)

Wait, wait--------->what about Canada?

Wrong path there Winger, get out of that hole and start digging a new one if that is what you want, but if you keep on this one, in a few minutes you will have dug your way to Beijing!

Oh, I see, how stupid of me!

Hey, do you have to produce something to enter Mexico for a vacation? How about to re-enter the United States?

Hey, we have been neighbors for 200 years, come on there folks-)

Wait, wait--------->what about Canada?

Wrong path there Winger, get out of that hole and start digging a new one if that is what you want, but if you keep on this one, in a few minutes you will have dug your way to Beijing!

Used to work just fine

They went home when the jobs were over. It is the way we picked our crops for years. Mexicans went home after picking season was over.

Now they stay because they don't know if they can get back

Forum List

Back