Clinton: 'I'm Not A Natural Politician'

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Only the dummies are going to believe that...

xmyzo8nynrankstxwms8.jpg

By Lauren Fox Published March 9, 2016, 10:11 PM EST

Clinton's response came after the Washington Post's Karen Tumulty asked why so many Americans don't trust her. A recent Washington Post poll found that only 37 percent of Americans found Clinton "honest and trustworthy."

"It's painful for me to hear that. And I do take responsibility. When you're in public life, even if you believe that it's not an opinion that you think is fair or founded, you do have to take responsibility and I do," Clinton said. "And I also have, you know, very much committed to the best of my ability my energies and efforts to helping people. That's something that I care deeply about, and I will continue to do that."

Yeah, nice folks. The kind you want to sit down to Sunday dinner with. Not!

xmyzo8nynrankstxwms8.jpg

Clinton's response came after the Washington Post's Karen Tumulty asked why so many Americans don't trust her. A recent Washington Post poll found that only 37 percent of Americans found Clinton "honest and trustworthy."

"It's painful for me to hear that. And I do take responsibility. When you're in public life, even if you believe that it's not an opinion that you think is fair or founded, you do have to take responsibility and I do," Clinton said. "And I also have, you know, very much committed to the best of my ability my energies and efforts to helping people. That's something that I care deeply about, and I will continue to do that."

I wonder which accent she used for this talking point.

Last edited:

xmyzo8nynrankstxwms8.jpg

Are her cankles natural?

xmyzo8nynrankstxwms8.jpg

Are her cankles natural?
cankles-in-shackles.jpg

up date 2016

The reason she is untrustworthy is because she sucks at lying.

She won't go to prison, though she should. The Clintons are Teflon

Ol' Willy ain't gonna feel nothing of mine! :lol:

Natural crook, natural liar, naturally incompetent, yeah but not a natural politician.

xmyzo8nynrankstxwms8.jpg

It's the perfect politician's response really. They want everyone to think that they do understand what real people want and think. But she's a career politician with no idea.

Forum List

Back