Clinton is a child molester and he got away with it by killing Epstein...

Clinton has a history of being with underage girls, but he's not the only one. There are lots of sickos in high places, that is not even a "conspiracy theory" anymore, except in the eyes of ignorant people.

Anyone remember the Franklin scandal?

The court result of this hoax is that Accusers in this hoax were found guilty of perjury by a unanimous jury and some went to jail while others were found incompetent for trial and put in mental institutions. It was an elaborate hoax.

Are you talking about the Franklin case? Did you even watch the film? OF COURSE they're going to claim the accusations are false, what on earth do you expect, the accused to say "Yes, we're guilty of child molestation and other crimes! Put us in jail!"

OBVIOUSLY they're going to claim it's all a lie, but if you know anything about government corruption, they'll do anything to deny and cover up crimes, they have the power and money to do so. You probably believed Hillary too, when she said, "It's a vast right-wing conspiracy against me and my husband." lolololol Oh, my word.

Putting this thread into Conspiracy Theory is proving my point that the elite get away with their crimes, even the moderators on this forum help the cover up.

The mods are part of the Deep State?

Clinton has a history of being with underage girls, but he's not the only one. There are lots of sickos in high places, that is not even a "conspiracy theory" anymore, except in the eyes of ignorant people.

Anyone remember the Franklin scandal?

Does your video say anything about the Clintons, proof is needed from this Christian wing nut.

Proof, or stop spreading lies.

...everyone knows this to be true, and yet, they will put this truthful thread into Conspiracy Theory.

leadeyes2.jpg

I have to leave this post before I go nuts like you all.

...everyone knows this to be true, and yet, they will put this truthful thread into Conspiracy Theory.

He shows no proof of this claim and just spits it out on the forum for people to believe. I see a little dirt on his brother Roger which I really could care less, that is bad news about Roger not Bill. Everyone has a bad egg in their family, it doesn't make the whole family bad. In my family and my wife's family we have a lot of bad eggs, but it doesn't spoil the good eggs in our family.

And what do we call Trump who has been accused by 19 women of putting his "snakely" hands on them. <---- Add these to the Articles of Impeachment against him!

Forum List

Back