🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton News Breaking!

So her server WAS indeed hacked. Hacked is NO longer in question..
Only in some dumb fuck through the looking glass rightard reality is 'attempted hack' the same as 'hacked'.
You're not very tech saavy are you? Here's the deal silly person, when the last resort is to pull the plug on your server, you have already been hacked. They are fully inside and harvesting data. Before you make a complete ass of yourself next time (you're too late this time) i suggest you do some basic research. We all understand that no matter what crime hitlery commits you will still vote for her. But don't ever call us what you very clearly are, an ignorant moron.

Yep, she deserves to be fitted for an orange jumpsuit, not a new chair in the oval office.
She deserves a speedy trial, and an equally speedy execution. She is clearly guilty of treason. And you can bet that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I would bet my soul that the truth is ten times worse than most people suspect.

I read today that they are also looking at possible racketeering charges related to the foundation. You know when you have almost 150 FBI agents looking at you, it ain't good.

Only in some dumb fuck through the looking glass rightard reality is 'attempted hack' the same as 'hacked'.
You're not very tech saavy are you? Here's the deal silly person, when the last resort is to pull the plug on your server, you have already been hacked. They are fully inside and harvesting data. Before you make a complete ass of yourself next time (you're too late this time) i suggest you do some basic research. We all understand that no matter what crime hitlery commits you will still vote for her. But don't ever call us what you very clearly are, an ignorant moron.
I have been through malware attacks, spam attacks and one server bot attack. When you HAVE to pull the plug your shit is in DEEP trouble!

She deserves a speedy trial, and an equally speedy execution.

I wouldn't go so far as to execute her. I'd simply handcuff her to her husband and throw away the key. Thus goes the saying that "there are far worse fates than death."
Life in the same cell as Hillary. DAMN TK you got a mean streak.

I agree Darkfury. The democrats are making a big mistake voting for her and need to dump her fast...Choose Bernie or Biden. This is very serious and democrats need to stop acting like it is going away.

Wait wait.... wasn't it Bernie himself who said the Email server scandal was nothing, and we should ignore it?

Doesn't that put his credibility in question, now that the evidence is clear?

I agree Darkfury. The democrats are making a big mistake voting for her and need to dump her fast...Choose Bernie or Biden. This is very serious and democrats need to stop acting like it is going away.

Wait wait.... wasn't it Bernie himself who said the Email server scandal was nothing, and we should ignore it?

Doesn't that put his credibility in question, now that the evidence is clear?
Not sure but I bet Debbie Wasserman Shultz asshole could suck chrome off a trailer ball right now.

I wouldn't go so far as to execute her. I'd simply handcuff her to her husband and throw away the key. Thus goes the saying that "there are far worse fates than death."
I would also throw in some occasional visits from people like Monica, just to remind them of why they are there. That would be because they are some really rotten people.

I would also throw in some occasional visits from people like Monica, just to remind them of why they are there. That would be because they are some really rotten people.
I can think of four families of those killed in Libya that have more then earned front row seats at her conviction. She was hacked so that means the enemy knew what we were going to do before we did it.

I can think of four families of those killed in Libya that have more then earned front row seats at her conviction. She was hacked so that means the enemy knew what we were going to do before we did it.
I think that the worst thing you could do to Hillary, even worse than death, would be to confiscate her wealth, then sentence her to life without parole, turning big rocks into little rocks. I think that would be a just and fitting punishment.

I think that the worst thing you could do to Hillary, even worse than death, would be to confiscate her wealth, then sentence her to life without parole, turning big rocks into little rocks. I think that would be a just and fitting punishment.
I support hanging for a treason charge I do.

Yep, she deserves to be fitted for an orange jumpsuit, not a new chair in the oval office.
She deserves a speedy trial, and an equally speedy execution. She is clearly guilty of treason. And you can bet that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I would bet my soul that the truth is ten times worse than most people suspect.
fool.jpg

The sh#t has now FINALLY hit the fan. The main stream media is finally getting the reports....
"But a new report by State's inspector general makes clear that within two years, Clinton's bad decision had turned into something far worse: a threat to national security, one that she repeatedly ignored despite multiple warnings.

And she WAS issued warning folks...And NOT just one.

"Warning No. 1: The report, released last week, reveals that in January 2011, hackers were attacking her private server. Twice, the Hillary and Bill Clinton staffer responsible for maintaining the server had to shut it off to protect data held by America's top diplomat and the former president. The staffer notified State Department officials of the attempted hack, and Clinton’s top aides there emailed each other to say that “sensitive” matters should not be discussed with Clinton over email."

"Warning No. 2: Two months later, the assistant secretary for diplomatic security sent a memorandum on cybersecurity threats directly to Clinton, warning of a dramatic increase in efforts "to compromise the private home email accounts of senior department officials" in a likely attempt to "gain access to policy documents and personal information that could enable technical surveillance and possible blackmail.” The memo to Clinton warned her that some personal email accounts had already been compromised and had “been reconfigured … to automatically forward copies of all composed emails” to the hackers."

She WAS warned a SECOND time her server had been hacked.

"Warning No. 3: That May, Clinton herself suspected that there might have been another hacking incident when she "received an email with a suspicious link." Hours after her aides discussed the issue over email, Clinton received another email with a suspect link, this time from the personal account of the "under secretary of State for political affairs."

It WAS hacked a THIRD time and that time SHE caught it.

"Warning No. 4: A month later, the State Department sent a cable to “all diplomatic and consular posts” about the dangers of unsecured personal email accounts. Staffers were ordered to “avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts.” Who signed that cable? Hillary Clinton."

The FOURTH time she issued the warning herself.

"Those warnings, coming in a span of six months, should have made any responsible public official, even one without Clinton’s access to classified information on cyber threats from the vast U.S. intelligence network, aware of the national security dangers of failing to secure the secretary of State’s email communications.

Instead, Clinton and several of her top aides continued to use personal email for sensitive State Department business thousands of times."

FOUR WARNINGS in SIX months.

"It's already clear that, in using the private email server, Clinton broke the rules. Now it remains to be seen whether she also broke the law."

SHE clearly endangered this country on a daily basis. Prison time.

Hillary Clinton broke the rules: Our view

Fury
What a moron. Your 'source' is an editorial. From USA today. Hardly a valid source, not even hard journalism. It's like reading what a comic book author thinks.

First consideration when using a source as fact or evidence: CONSIDER THE SOURCE.

The sh#t has now FINALLY hit the fan. The main stream media is finally getting the reports....
"But a new report by State's inspector general makes clear that within two years, Clinton's bad decision had turned into something far worse: a threat to national security, one that she repeatedly ignored despite multiple warnings.

And she WAS issued warning folks...And NOT just one.

"Warning No. 1: The report, released last week, reveals that in January 2011, hackers were attacking her private server. Twice, the Hillary and Bill Clinton staffer responsible for maintaining the server had to shut it off to protect data held by America's top diplomat and the former president. The staffer notified State Department officials of the attempted hack, and Clinton’s top aides there emailed each other to say that “sensitive” matters should not be discussed with Clinton over email."

"Warning No. 2: Two months later, the assistant secretary for diplomatic security sent a memorandum on cybersecurity threats directly to Clinton, warning of a dramatic increase in efforts "to compromise the private home email accounts of senior department officials" in a likely attempt to "gain access to policy documents and personal information that could enable technical surveillance and possible blackmail.” The memo to Clinton warned her that some personal email accounts had already been compromised and had “been reconfigured … to automatically forward copies of all composed emails” to the hackers."

She WAS warned a SECOND time her server had been hacked.

"Warning No. 3: That May, Clinton herself suspected that there might have been another hacking incident when she "received an email with a suspicious link." Hours after her aides discussed the issue over email, Clinton received another email with a suspect link, this time from the personal account of the "under secretary of State for political affairs."

It WAS hacked a THIRD time and that time SHE caught it.

"Warning No. 4: A month later, the State Department sent a cable to “all diplomatic and consular posts” about the dangers of unsecured personal email accounts. Staffers were ordered to “avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts.” Who signed that cable? Hillary Clinton."

The FOURTH time she issued the warning herself.

"Those warnings, coming in a span of six months, should have made any responsible public official, even one without Clinton’s access to classified information on cyber threats from the vast U.S. intelligence network, aware of the national security dangers of failing to secure the secretary of State’s email communications.

Instead, Clinton and several of her top aides continued to use personal email for sensitive State Department business thousands of times."

FOUR WARNINGS in SIX months.

"It's already clear that, in using the private email server, Clinton broke the rules. Now it remains to be seen whether she also broke the law."

SHE clearly endangered this country on a daily basis. Prison time.

Hillary Clinton broke the rules: Our view

Fury
What a moron. Your 'source' is an editorial. From USA today. Hardly a valid source, not even hard journalism. It's like reading what a comic book author thinks.

First consideration when using a source as fact or evidence: CONSIDER THE SOURCE.
It cites the report point by point. First news out of the gate. There will be more to follow.

Forum List

Back