🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton News Breaking!

Just remember idiot that conservatives vote Nov9th and yours is the next day okay?
Yeah, you smart conservatives will certainly be voting on November 9th. :rolleyes:
My mistake. Ah ,shit. Conservatives vote on the 8th and liberals on the 9th. 3:30 am, 16 hours today, time to call it.
Too late. You already revealed just how smart you smart conservatives really are.
thumbsup.gif
Chance that our enemies have all of our secrets, because Hillary didn't want the government to know what she was doing and you support it. You're an idiot and a traitor.
Oh, nooo. A dumbfuck with an IQ of the temperature in Antarctica thinks I'm an idiot and a traitor. How will I ever recover from that?
You won't, you will always be an idiot and a traitor.

Yeah, you smart conservatives will certainly be voting on November 9th. :rolleyes:
My mistake. Ah ,shit. Conservatives vote on the 8th and liberals on the 9th. 3:30 am, 16 hours today, time to call it.
Too late. You already revealed just how smart you smart conservatives really are.
thumbsup.gif
Chance that our enemies have all of our secrets, because Hillary didn't want the government to know what she was doing and you support it. You're an idiot and a traitor.
Oh, nooo. A dumbfuck with an IQ of the temperature in Antarctica thinks I'm an idiot and a traitor. How will I ever recover from that?
You won't, you will always be an idiot and a traitor.
And you'll always be a dumbfuck conservative whose opinion carries zero weight. So there.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yep, she deserves to be fitted for an orange jumpsuit, not a new chair in the oval office.
If there is one once of honesty in the DNC, they need to kick her the hell out.

They'll defend her right up to the day the FBI recommends charges. Who knows, maybe beyond that.
Answer... 12 angry men.
Question.... What did they call the GOP post Nixon?

Compared to the hildabitch, tricky Dick really wasn't a crook after all.
What absolute nonsense. Colin Powell also used his private computer for State Department emails. This massive witch hunt against her is manufactured by the right wing.

Sorry, oh ignorant one, the FBI doesn't dedicate this kind of resources for a witch hunt.

The Post's Robert O’Harrow Jr. writes: “The FBI is now trying to determine whether a crime was committed in the handling of that classified material. It is also examining whether the server was hacked. One hundred forty-seven FBI agents have been deployed to run down leads, according to a lawmaker briefed by FBI Director James B. Comey. The FBI has accelerated the investigation because officials want to avoid the possibility of announcing any action too close to the election.”

147 FBI Agents Are Involved in Hillary Clinton’s Email Investigation: Report

Naw, toothless old dogs, who are all bark and no bite. We'll all laugh about the buffoon that ran for President, and was soundly defeated by a woman. And the fools that thought he could win. Remember the fools predicting the Romney Landslide, even into the first days of November in 2012. Gonna be worse for you foolish assholes this time.
Just remember idiot that conservatives vote Nov9th and yours is the next day okay?

Actually, I'll be voting late Oct., love early voting.

Oh my stars...whatever will we do???

Well given that the majority of the left, supports and promotes criminal behavior, and given that you had no problem with all the crimes that Bill Clinton committed while in office... I'm guessing that in the crowds you run around with, this is actually a boost to your poll numbers.

But for the rest of society, I wager this will be a negative. So hopefully what you will do.... is just lose the election. That would be the best outcome.

The sh#t has now FINALLY hit the fan. The main stream media is finally getting the reports....
"But a new report by State's inspector general makes clear that within two years, Clinton's bad decision had turned into something far worse: a threat to national security, one that she repeatedly ignored despite multiple warnings.

And she WAS issued warning folks...And NOT just one.

"Warning No. 1: The report, released last week, reveals that in January 2011, hackers were attacking her private server. Twice, the Hillary and Bill Clinton staffer responsible for maintaining the server had to shut it off to protect data held by America's top diplomat and the former president. The staffer notified State Department officials of the attempted hack, and Clinton’s top aides there emailed each other to say that “sensitive” matters should not be discussed with Clinton over email."

So her server WAS indeed hacked. Hacked is NO longer in question..

"Warning No. 2: Two months later, the assistant secretary for diplomatic security sent a memorandum on cybersecurity threats directly to Clinton, warning of a dramatic increase in efforts "to compromise the private home email accounts of senior department officials" in a likely attempt to "gain access to policy documents and personal information that could enable technical surveillance and possible blackmail.” The memo to Clinton warned her that some personal email accounts had already been compromised and had “been reconfigured … to automatically forward copies of all composed emails” to the hackers."

She WAS warned a SECOND time her server had been hacked.

"Warning No. 3: That May, Clinton herself suspected that there might have been another hacking incident when she "received an email with a suspicious link." Hours after her aides discussed the issue over email, Clinton received another email with a suspect link, this time from the personal account of the "under secretary of State for political affairs."

It WAS hacked a THIRD time and that time SHE caught it.

"Warning No. 4: A month later, the State Department sent a cable to “all diplomatic and consular posts” about the dangers of unsecured personal email accounts. Staffers were ordered to “avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts.” Who signed that cable? Hillary Clinton."

The FOURTH time she issued the warning herself.

"Those warnings, coming in a span of six months, should have made any responsible public official, even one without Clinton’s access to classified information on cyber threats from the vast U.S. intelligence network, aware of the national security dangers of failing to secure the secretary of State’s email communications.

Instead, Clinton and several of her top aides continued to use personal email for sensitive State Department business thousands of times."

FOUR WARNINGS in SIX months.

"It's already clear that, in using the private email server, Clinton broke the rules. Now it remains to be seen whether she also broke the law."

SHE clearly endangered this country on a daily basis. Prison time.

Hillary Clinton broke the rules: Our view

Fury
Any fucktard that thinks the media is liberal should now realize they're being lied to. Would a liberal media be ignoring the fact that Rick Snyder and the GOP are so cheap they'll poison us?

Instead we get headlines like this:

Hillary Clinton's inner circle refused to cooperate with investigators in email probe
How corporate America bought Hillary Clinton for $21M
Hillary Clinton Losing Ground to Donald Trump Thanks to Her Lack of Vision
Why does it matter if Hillary Clinton's a workaholic?
Did Clinton laugh about a rapist's light sentence and attack sexual harassment victims?

Liberal media my ass.

The sh#t has now FINALLY hit the fan. The main stream media is finally getting the reports....
"But a new report by State's inspector general makes clear that within two years, Clinton's bad decision had turned into something far worse: a threat to national security, one that she repeatedly ignored despite multiple warnings.

And she WAS issued warning folks...And NOT just one.

"Warning No. 1: The report, released last week, reveals that in January 2011, hackers were attacking her private server. Twice, the Hillary and Bill Clinton staffer responsible for maintaining the server had to shut it off to protect data held by America's top diplomat and the former president. The staffer notified State Department officials of the attempted hack, and Clinton’s top aides there emailed each other to say that “sensitive” matters should not be discussed with Clinton over email."

So her server WAS indeed hacked. Hacked is NO longer in question..

"Warning No. 2: Two months later, the assistant secretary for diplomatic security sent a memorandum on cybersecurity threats directly to Clinton, warning of a dramatic increase in efforts "to compromise the private home email accounts of senior department officials" in a likely attempt to "gain access to policy documents and personal information that could enable technical surveillance and possible blackmail.” The memo to Clinton warned her that some personal email accounts had already been compromised and had “been reconfigured … to automatically forward copies of all composed emails” to the hackers."

She WAS warned a SECOND time her server had been hacked.

"Warning No. 3: That May, Clinton herself suspected that there might have been another hacking incident when she "received an email with a suspicious link." Hours after her aides discussed the issue over email, Clinton received another email with a suspect link, this time from the personal account of the "under secretary of State for political affairs."

It WAS hacked a THIRD time and that time SHE caught it.

"Warning No. 4: A month later, the State Department sent a cable to “all diplomatic and consular posts” about the dangers of unsecured personal email accounts. Staffers were ordered to “avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts.” Who signed that cable? Hillary Clinton."

The FOURTH time she issued the warning herself.

"Those warnings, coming in a span of six months, should have made any responsible public official, even one without Clinton’s access to classified information on cyber threats from the vast U.S. intelligence network, aware of the national security dangers of failing to secure the secretary of State’s email communications.

Instead, Clinton and several of her top aides continued to use personal email for sensitive State Department business thousands of times."

FOUR WARNINGS in SIX months.

"It's already clear that, in using the private email server, Clinton broke the rules. Now it remains to be seen whether she also broke the law."

SHE clearly endangered this country on a daily basis. Prison time.

Hillary Clinton broke the rules: Our view

Fury
It was all done unwittingly. Hillary has no feckin wits.

Tar n Feather!!! Get yer Tar n Feathers right here..........

Remember folks the rail it just one block west and two blocks to the north.....

Oh and I also hear that Mrs. Lerner is dying to have a roomy.....

I agree Darkfury. The democrats are making a big mistake voting for her and need to dump her fast...Choose Bernie or Biden. This is very serious and democrats need to stop acting like it is going away.

regardless, you, going to be waiting in a line to vote for her in a pretty near future Matt... and this is the "reality"

Sorry, but her husband has gotten away with raping numerous women. So i'm pretty sure she'll skate on this. They're NWO Globalist Elite Royalty. They're above the law. That's the sad reality.

Well given that the majority of the left, supports and promotes criminal behavior, and given that you had no problem with all the crimes that Bill Clinton committed while in office... I'm guessing that in the crowds you run around with, this is actually a boost to your poll numbers.

But for the rest of society, I wager this will be a negative. So hopefully what you will do.... is just lose the election. That would be the best outcome.

332-206
Unlikely.

Clinton's grip on victory gets tighter evertime drumpf opens his mouth because he's a national embarassment to anyone who looks at the election soberly.

332-206
Unlikely.

Clinton's grip on victory gets tighter evertime drumpf opens his mouth because he's a national embarassment to anyone who looks at the election soberly.
Link?
Oh, I forgot, your employer doesn't allow the IT Administrator to allow you on any site other than message boards.

332-206
Unlikely.

Only douche bags like you are embarrassed. Criminals get embarrassed when their judges don't stay bought.

Wikileaks Asks If This Is The "Smoking Gun" Email That Will Bring Down Hillary
zero hedge ^ | 5/31/16 | tyler durden
All along Hillary Clinton has pled that when it comes to her violation of Federal regulations, she was at worst naive, hardly malicious and - as of recently - merely doing what each of her state department predecessors has done; and she has been very careful to make it clear that she never purposefully and intentionally "stripped" confidential data in order to send it through her unsecured server as such an act would imply not only a breach of email retention policy, but a willful abuse of confidential documents.

Well, moments ago Wikileaks unveiled what it believes may be the FBI's "smoking gun" in its case against Hillary. In a tweet, Wikileaks highlights one specific email and asks "Is this email the FBI's star exhibit against Hillary Clinton ("H")? "

The email in question (link)

UOyml6Z.gif
Rle55Gb.gif

While that sounds pretty bad, it does say attempted hack. I would like to know what sort of information was compromised. Regardless, it won't change my mind about not voting for Donald Trump. Maybe a write in or third party candidate if there is one on the ballot. I applaud your use of USAToday instead of the usual hyper partisan outlets though.
Warning number 1 and 2 were POST attack. The state department server is also tied to same network as the oval office and the department of defense.

You can only assume they got it ALL.

There are many hands that need to be slapped, not just Hillary Clintons. The senior IT staffer at the State Department who set her server up for a start. Obviously he had done it before, and didn't believe there was anything wrong and or (against the rules) by setting another one up.

We know that Colin Powell also had a private server that he used, but of course he hasn't undergone any FBI investigation, but we do know that he did receive classified documents on his private server also. We won't know if there was an attempted hack on his server because he was never investigated
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

Hillary Clinton followed Condi Rice & Colin Powell into office as Secretary of State, and the set up was the same.

AND THE BIGGEST QUESTION OF ALL IS:

If the State Department had an issue with a private server being set up, why didn't the senior IT staffer who worked at the State Department, Bryan Pagliano and whom was responsible for setting up Clinton's server know that? I would presume it's because he has done many others, and it was never an issue until now.
And here it is:

Hillary Clinton said 'my predecessors did the same thing' with email

Last edited:

Forum List

Back