🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton News Breaking!

While that sounds pretty bad, it does say attempted hack. I would like to know what sort of information was compromised. Regardless, it won't change my mind about not voting for Donald Trump. Maybe a write in or third party candidate if there is one on the ballot. I applaud your use of USAToday instead of the usual hyper partisan outlets though.
Warning number 1 and 2 were POST attack. The state department server is also tied to same network as the oval office and the department of defense.

You can only assume they got it ALL.

There are many hands that need to be slapped, not just Hillary Clintons. The senior IT staffer at the State Department who set her server up for a start. Obviously he had done it before, and didn't believe there was anything wrong and or (against the rules) by setting another one up.

We know that Colin Powell also had a private server that he used, but of course he hasn't undergone any FBI investigation, but we do know that he did receive classified documents on his private server also. We won't know if there was an attempted hack on his server because he was never investigated
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

Hillary Clinton followed Condi Rice & Colin Powell has Secretary of State, and the set up was the same.

AND THE BIGGEST QUESTION OF ALL IS:

If the State Department had an issue with a private server being set up, why didn't the senior IT staffer who worked at the State Department, Bryan Pagliano and whom was responsible for setting up Clinton's server know that? I would presume it's because that he has done many others, and it was never an issue until now.
And here it is:
Hillary Clinton said 'my predecessors did the same thing' with email
Rice's and Colon Bowel's e-mail accounts were G Mail accounts and ALL ARCHIVED and retrievable!

The sh#t has now FINALLY hit the fan. The main stream media is finally getting the reports....
"But a new report by State's inspector general makes clear that within two years, Clinton's bad decision had turned into something far worse: a threat to national security, one that she repeatedly ignored despite multiple warnings.

And she WAS issued warning folks...And NOT just one.

"Warning No. 1: The report, released last week, reveals that in January 2011, hackers were attacking her private server. Twice, the Hillary and Bill Clinton staffer responsible for maintaining the server had to shut it off to protect data held by America's top diplomat and the former president. The staffer notified State Department officials of the attempted hack, and Clinton’s top aides there emailed each other to say that “sensitive” matters should not be discussed with Clinton over email."

So her server WAS indeed hacked. Hacked is NO longer in question..

"Warning No. 2: Two months later, the assistant secretary for diplomatic security sent a memorandum on cybersecurity threats directly to Clinton, warning of a dramatic increase in efforts "to compromise the private home email accounts of senior department officials" in a likely attempt to "gain access to policy documents and personal information that could enable technical surveillance and possible blackmail.” The memo to Clinton warned her that some personal email accounts had already been compromised and had “been reconfigured … to automatically forward copies of all composed emails” to the hackers."

She WAS warned a SECOND time her server had been hacked.

"Warning No. 3: That May, Clinton herself suspected that there might have been another hacking incident when she "received an email with a suspicious link." Hours after her aides discussed the issue over email, Clinton received another email with a suspect link, this time from the personal account of the "under secretary of State for political affairs."

It WAS hacked a THIRD time and that time SHE caught it.

"Warning No. 4: A month later, the State Department sent a cable to “all diplomatic and consular posts” about the dangers of unsecured personal email accounts. Staffers were ordered to “avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts.” Who signed that cable? Hillary Clinton."

The FOURTH time she issued the warning herself.

"Those warnings, coming in a span of six months, should have made any responsible public official, even one without Clinton’s access to classified information on cyber threats from the vast U.S. intelligence network, aware of the national security dangers of failing to secure the secretary of State’s email communications.

Instead, Clinton and several of her top aides continued to use personal email for sensitive State Department business thousands of times."

FOUR WARNINGS in SIX months.

"It's already clear that, in using the private email server, Clinton broke the rules. Now it remains to be seen whether she also broke the law."

SHE clearly endangered this country on a daily basis. Prison time.

Hillary Clinton broke the rules: Our view

Fury
What a moron. Your 'source' is an editorial. From USA today. Hardly a valid source, not even hard journalism. It's like reading what a comic book author thinks.

First consideration when using a source as fact or evidence: CONSIDER THE SOURCE.
It cites the report point by point. First news out of the gate. There will be more to follow.
No, you’re a moron.

What’s sad is that you and others on the right are so stupid as to think anyone would believe your ridiculous lies.

While that sounds pretty bad, it does say attempted hack. I would like to know what sort of information was compromised. Regardless, it won't change my mind about not voting for Donald Trump. Maybe a write in or third party candidate if there is one on the ballot. I applaud your use of USAToday instead of the usual hyper partisan outlets though.
Warning number 1 and 2 were POST attack. The state department server is also tied to same network as the oval office and the department of defense.

There are many hands that need to be slapped, not just Hillary Clintons. The senior IT staffer at the State Department who set her server up for a start. Obviously he had done it before, and didn't believe there was anything wrong and or (against the rules) by setting another one up.

We know that Colin Powell also had a private server that he used, but of course he hasn't undergone any FBI investigation, but we do know that he did receive classified documents on his private server also. We won't know if there was an attempted hack on his server because he was never investigated

Hillary Clinton followed Condi Rice & Colin Powell has Secretary of State, and the set up was the same.

If the State Department had an issue with a private server being set up, why didn't the senior IT staffer who worked at the State Department, Bryan Pagliano and whom was responsible for setting up Clinton's server know that? I would presume it's because that he has done many others, and it was never an issue until now.
And here it is:
Rice's and Colon Bowel's e-mail accounts were G Mail accounts and ALL ARCHIVED and retrievable!

They have NOT been investigated by the FBI, nor has the Inspector General told them that they were breaking the rules regarding using those email accounts. We're talking about former Secretary's of State Colin Powell & Condi Rice.

A GMAIL account is not in any way considered top secret government SECURE--yet Colin Powell did in fact receive classified documents through this server. And no one is making a fuss over that. They're not even bringing it up.

It's the double standard one sided issue again. When clearly there are lots of hands that need to be slapped, especially the IT senior staffer (at the State Department) that should have known better, but apparently didn't, went ahead and set up her server, who then actually received immunity from the FBI to get his own ass out of hot water.

Last edited:

And here it is:

They have NOT been investigated by the FBI, nor has the Inspector General told them that they were breaking the rules regarding using those email accounts.

A GMAIL account is not in any way considered top secret government SECURE--yet Colin Powell did in fact receive classified documents through this server. And no one is making a fuss over that. They're not even bringing it up.

It's the double standard one sided issue again. When clearly there are lots of hands that need to be slapped, especially the IT senior staffer (at the State Department) that should have known better, but apparently didn't, who actually received immunity from the FBI to get his own ass out of hot water.

Then I suggest you get in touch with AG Lynch, or the FBI and tell them you DEMAND an immediate investigation....I'd like nothing better than to see that bastard Bowel get locked up, and couldn't care less about Rice one way or the other....SO WHAT YOU GOING TO DO, BOY...BULLSHIT HERE, or START SOME ACTION?...Of course they won't do shit to them, one is a scumbag that changed parties because he's black, just like the Manchurian muslim, and they can't get Rice without getting Bowel...it helps to be a suck up to your own black skinned piece of shit president!

And here it is:

They have NOT been investigated by the FBI, nor has the Inspector General told them that they were breaking the rules regarding using those email accounts.

It's the double standard one sided issue again. When clearly there are lots of hands that need to be slapped, especially the IT senior staffer (at the State Department) that should have known better, but apparently didn't, who actually received immunity from the FBI to get his own ass out of hot water.

Then I suggest you get in touch with AG Lynch, or the FBI and tell them you DEMAND an immediate investigation....I'd like nothing better than to see that bastard Bowel get locked up, and couldn't care less about Rice one way or the other....SO WHAT YOU GOING TO DO, BOY...BULLSHIT HERE, or START SOME ACTION?...Of course they won't do shit to them, one is a scumbag that changed parties because he's black, just like the Manchurian muslim, and they can't get Rice without getting Bowel...it helps to be a suck up to your own black skinned piece of shit president!

You can't investigate one person and charge them with criminal activity without doing the same with others that have the exact same issues, without looking like an idiot. And that's exactly what this is about.

Colin Powell & Condi Rice had the exact same email issues. Yet it's all about Hillary Clinton's email issues, and not a single word about theirs. It's laughable. It's prejudice, it's discrimination, it's targeting, and it's easy to see through. It's all about politics is what it is.

And here it is:

You can't investigate one person and charge them with criminal activity without doing the same with others that have the exact same issues, without looking like an idiot. And that's exactly what this is about.

Colin Powell & Condi Rice had the exact same email issues. Yet it's all about Hillary Clinton's email issues, and not a single word about theirs. It's laughable. It's prejudice, it's discrimination, it's targeting, and it's easy to see through. It's all about politics is what it is.
SO HAVE THEM INVESTIGATED....THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAW ABIDING REPUBLICANS AND YOU LEFTIST SCUM, YOU NEVER WANT YOUR LAW BREAKERS LOCKED UP!!!!

And here it is:

Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Persona
l Email Accounts
SO HAVE THEM INVESTIGATED....THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAW ABIDING REPUBLICANS AND YOU LEFTIST SCUM, YOU NEVER WANT YOUR LAW BREAKERS LOCKED UP!!!!

Again, that jail cell will need to be big enough for Colin Powell & Condi Rice, as they have the exact same email issues. They were all using private email servers, and apparently all of them were BREAKING the rules according to the Inspector General.

You cannot write two sets of rules, one for a Republican and a different set of rules for a Democrat--LOL

"It's already clear that, in using the private email server, Clinton broke the rules. Now it remains to be seen whether she also broke the law."
Ooooh!!! She broke the rules!!!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

The sh#t has now FINALLY hit the fan. The main stream media is finally getting the reports....
"But a new report by State's inspector general makes clear that within two years, Clinton's bad decision had turned into something far worse: a threat to national security, one that she repeatedly ignored despite multiple warnings.

"Warning No. 1: The report, released last week, reveals that in January 2011, hackers were attacking her private server. Twice, the Hillary and Bill Clinton staffer responsible for maintaining the server had to shut it off to protect data held by America's top diplomat and the former president. The staffer notified State Department officials of the attempted hack, and Clinton’s top aides there emailed each other to say that “sensitive” matters should not be discussed with Clinton over email."

"Warning No. 2: Two months later, the assistant secretary for diplomatic security sent a memorandum on cybersecurity threats directly to Clinton, warning of a dramatic increase in efforts "to compromise the private home email accounts of senior department officials" in a likely attempt to "gain access to policy documents and personal information that could enable technical surveillance and possible blackmail.” The memo to Clinton warned her that some personal email accounts had already been compromised and had “been reconfigured … to automatically forward copies of all composed emails” to the hackers."

"Warning No. 3: That May, Clinton herself suspected that there might have been another hacking incident when she "received an email with a suspicious link." Hours after her aides discussed the issue over email, Clinton received another email with a suspect link, this time from the personal account of the "under secretary of State for political affairs."

"Warning No. 4: A month later, the State Department sent a cable to “all diplomatic and consular posts” about the dangers of unsecured personal email accounts. Staffers were ordered to “avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts.” Who signed that cable? Hillary Clinton."

"Those warnings, coming in a span of six months, should have made any responsible public official, even one without Clinton’s access to classified information on cyber threats from the vast U.S. intelligence network, aware of the national security dangers of failing to secure the secretary of State’s email communications.

Instead, Clinton and several of her top aides continued to use personal email for sensitive State Department business thousands of times."

Fury

That was blatant disregard for national security. She didn't want a secure email because she was more worried about our people seeing what she was up to than about potential terrorists gaining access to sensitive information. Her own need to cover her ass was greater than the needs of every citizen in this country and, for that, she should be held responsible.

She should be done. She didn't make a mistake. It's far more serious than that and there is no excuse for what she did.

Hillary should be charged but I doubt if the Obama DOJ has any interest in doing their job in this case. Of course, even with the proof that Hillary neglected her job and allowed this to happen still won't turn off the idiots who support her. They only care about someone taking the Obama-ball and running with it and they are willing to put a corrupt, anti-American bitch in the WH.

Fury

That was blatant disregard for national security. She didn't want a secure email because she was more worried about our people seeing what she was up to than about potential terrorists gaining access to sensitive information. Her own need to cover her ass was greater than the needs of every citizen in this country and, for that, she should be held responsible.

She should be done. She didn't make a mistake. It's far more serious than that and there is no excuse for what she did.

Hillary should be charged but I doubt if the Obama DOJ has any interest in doing their job in this case. Of course, even with the proof that Hillary neglected her job and allowed this to happen still won't turn off the idiots who support her. They only care about someone taking the Obama-ball and running with it and they are willing to put a corrupt, anti-American bitch in the WH.

Ha.Ha.--then Colin Powell and Condi Rice must have been thinking the same.

Again, that jail cell will need to be big enough for Colin Powell & Condi Rice, as they have the exact same email issues. They were all using private email servers, and apparently all of them were BREAKING the rules according to the Inspector General.

You cannot write two sets of rules, one for a Republican and a different set of rules for a Democrat--LOL

It used to be allowed to have personal emails. The risk is greater now. We don't know that those people actually used the emails for sensitive information, as they had both personal and work emails. We do know Hillary relied solely on her personal email and personal, insecure phone for official business.

We also know the others never got denied the use of personal emails and did not receive warnings that they were putting information at risk.

Hillary was denied use of a personal server. She ignored that and did it anyway. She also ignored warnings after being hacked. In other words, she went against the current rules and did what she wanted despite being told not to. And she didn't take warnings seriously even after being hacked numerous times.

She broke the law. Not just by continuing to risk classified information but by not turning over all work-related emails when she left the State Dept.

Nice try and bringing up other people, but this is about Hillary knowingly putting us at risk. She must answer for this and her flimsy excuses aren't going to suffice.

The Bush administration deleted 22 MILLION emails.

Wingnuts couldn't care less.

What a lot of people don't get is that classified can be broken down into several different category's that may not have any thing to do with state department secrets. personal-confidential--secret and top secret. They can all be marked as classified--as the State Department or agencies within the department don't want them released to the public.

And it appears that Colin Powell had the same issues as Hillary Clinton, as that some of his emails were marked classified long after he received them by intra agencies within the State Department. Joe Blow may have called John Doe an asshole in an email that an agency within the department doesn't want released to the public.

Hillary Clinton has repeatedly requested that the Justice & State Department release those 22 emails, which should have given anyone a clue that there's nothing in them to get real excited about.

Last edited:
Last edited:
July 11, 2006:

State Department Computers Hacked

NOV. 24, 2015:

Iranian Hackers Attack State Dept. via Social Media Accounts

November 17, 2014:

State Department Computers Hacked

Mar 10, 2015:

Sources: State Dept Hack the 'worst ever' - CNNPolitics.com

Where is there any evidence that Hillary's server was ever hacked? Nowhere.

The real scandal is the Republicans refusing to fund government, forcing crucial agencies to operate with vulnerable equipment.

Yep, it's definitely not the first time anything has ever been hacked.

Oh my stars...whatever will we do???

Well given that the majority of the left, supports and promotes criminal behavior, and given that you had no problem with all the crimes that Bill Clinton committed while in office... I'm guessing that in the crowds you run around with, this is actually a boost to your poll numbers.

But for the rest of society, I wager this will be a negative. So hopefully what you will do.... is just lose the election. That would be the best outcome.

332-206
Unlikely.

Clinton's grip on victory gets tighter evertime drumpf opens his mouth because he's a national embarassment to anyone who looks at the election soberly.

Yeah, I would partially agree with that. It's pathetic that out of 310 Million people, the top three are 150 year old socialist, which socialism has destroyed every country it's infected, the latest victim Venezuela, an outright criminal, with crime running so deep in every aspect of her entire network, that people in law enforcement have secretly compared them to a mafia family.... and then we have Trump and ego maniac, who show boats worse than a Hollywood pre-madonna star high on crack.

The fact that out of 310 Million people, this is the cream of the crop.... yeah. That is embarrassing.

But if you think that Crimillary is clinching the presidency already.... you are crazy. You have had to much DNC punch, and are intoxicated.

Wikileaks Asks If This Is The "Smoking Gun" Email That Will Bring Down Hillary
zero hedge ^ | 5/31/16 | tyler durden
All along Hillary Clinton has pled that when it comes to her violation of Federal regulations, she was at worst naive, hardly malicious and - as of recently - merely doing what each of her state department predecessors has done; and she has been very careful to make it clear that she never purposefully and intentionally "stripped" confidential data in order to send it through her unsecured server as such an act would imply not only a breach of email retention policy, but a willful abuse of confidential documents.

Well, moments ago Wikileaks unveiled what it believes may be the FBI's "smoking gun" in its case against Hillary. In a tweet, Wikileaks highlights one specific email and asks "Is this email the FBI's star exhibit against Hillary Clinton ("H")? "

The email in question (link)

UOyml6Z.gif
Rle55Gb.gif

It's funny.... no matter how much they try and make her over, she always looks like a haggard old witch to me. She just needs a broom and pointy black hat.

After that first warning they should have pursued it big time. Who the hell gets four warnings for doing the same thing especially when you are the SOS??

Good God. If I got four warnings about my job performance my ass would have been out the fucking door.

After that first warning they should have pursued it big time. Who the hell gets four warnings for doing the same thing especially when you are the SOS??

Good God. If I got four warnings about my job performance my ass would have been out the fucking door.

Well yeah, that's because you are looking at it from an average persons point of view. In short, you don't know how to redefine 'is' in this context.

Remember we're talking about a Clinton. Clinton's don't get warnings. They get mildly worded plausible suggestions for alternative choices. Not warnings. Warnings are what 'average' people get. Bill Clinton was not "warned" about Osama Bin Laden by Saudi Arabia and other countries. He was just given mildly worded suggestions about possible future actions. Not "warnings".

This is Clinton speak. Remember? Clinton was not "alone" with Monica... because there were in fact other people somewhere in the White house, so he wasn't "alone". Get ready dude.... if the Clintons win the election, we'll be hearing Clinton speak for the next 4 to 8 years.

Forum List

Back