🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

Was Ronald Reagan alive and president before you were born, subversive?

Why do you keep trying to play at being a moderate Republican? We all know you're a full Blown Obuma Zombie, if you weren't you would have STFU a long time ago!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The Real Ronald Reagan would be run out of the GOP on a rail today.

To quickly recap- The Real Ronald Reagan:

Tripled the National Debt.
Engaged in huge public spending programs.
Negotiated with Terrorists and traded arms for hostages.
Raised Taxes after cutting them.
Gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens.
Compromised with the Democratic Majority to expand social security.
Reached agreements with America's adversaries.
Appointed moderates to the Supreme Court
Rarely went to church and believed in Astrology

Ended the "COLD WAR"! Why do you think we spent so much?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A]Reagan at Brandenburg Gate - "tear down this wall" - YouTube[/ame]

Or maybe he's figured out 16 years late, attacking the Clintons on a personal level doesn't get you anywhere.

Look, guy, the only way you beat Hillary in 2016 is you get someone who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for your guy.

Then you repeat that process 2.5 million times, the number of votes you'd have to change to put your guy in the majority.

The challenges you face are that your voters skew older and some of them are going to be taking a dirt nap in 2016.

So in short, you are going to have to win over 3 million people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for (Phil N. TheBlank) in 2016 over Hillary.

Impress us how you are going to do that. My guess is you will just sputter about those folks who voted for Obama.
Dumbasscommunist says what?

Whenever you use the word "Communist" it means you didn't have an answer to the obvious statement.

Okay, guy, one more time.

How do you get 3 million people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for your guy.

Knock yourself out. I'd be interested in hearing your ideas.
Point to Obama's failures, and say "The next Democrat thinks all that was a great idea, and wants to keep doing it."

Obama's working for the GOP, apparently.

[

Was Ronald Reagan alive and president before you were born, subversive?

Why do you keep trying to play at being a moderate Republican? We all know you're a full Blown Obuma Zombie, if you weren't you would have STFU a long time ago!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A]Reagan at Brandenburg Gate - "tear down this wall" - YouTube[/ame]
The US winning the Cold War makes Baby Iosef cry. :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A"]Reagan at Brandenburg Gate - "tear down this wall" - YouTube[/ame]

Yet JoeBlow, and all other subversives COMPLAIN that the Republicans won't COMPROMISE with the Manchurian muslim, but FAULT Reagan, for doing exactly that!

How do you get 3 million people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for your guy.

Point to Obama's failures, and say "The next Democrat thinks all that was a great idea, and wants to keep doing it."

Obama's not running next time.

and frankly, given that Obama has left the country in better shape than Bush gave it to him, you guys really don't have much of an argument there. If you did, that Weird Mormon Robot you ran in 2012 would have one.

(Waiting for diatribe about welfare and voter fraud and whatever denialism you have.)

[

What did we "win" exactly? The right to have our jobs shipped to Communist China?

The right to be stripped searched before getting on an airplane because the Jihadists Reagan armed to the teeth might blow up the plane?

The right to be spied on by our government to a degree that would have made the Stasi envious?

I guess you have a funny definition of "Winning".

[

l]

Yes, Reagan talked sternly to a wall, and that's why we won. That and spending a trillion dollars on expensive weapons we never used and didn't work, anyway.

[

Yet JoeBlow, and all other subversives COMPLAIN that the Republicans won't COMPROMISE with the Manchurian muslim, but FAULT Reagan, for doing exactly that!

I don't fault Reagan for compromising.

I fault you guys for pretending he didn't.

Far from the OP.

No evidence whatsoever for its claim.

That's why it is in the conspiracy theory forum.

Obama's not running next time.

and frankly, given that Obama has left the country in better shape than Bush gave it to him, you guys really don't have much of an argument there. If you did, that Weird Mormon Robot you ran in 2012 would have one.

(Waiting for diatribe about welfare and voter fraud and whatever denialism you have.)
There really is no point. You fold your insular little universe, where Government is Mommy and Daddy and wife and husband and lover, around you, and insist it's what everyone wants and needs.

I'm an adult and a citizen. I'm not a pathetic, ball-less, lazy, stupid, ignorant progressive who yearns for the government nipple.

I'd tell you to grow the fuck up, but it's far too late for that.

[

What did we "win" exactly? The right to have our jobs shipped to Communist China?

The right to be stripped searched before getting on an airplane because the Jihadists Reagan armed to the teeth might blow up the plane?

The right to be spied on by our government to a degree that would have made the Stasi envious?

Poor Iosef. He wept bitterly when the Wall came down. :(

There really is no point. You fold your insular little universe, where Government is Mommy and Daddy and wife and husband and lover, around you, and insist it's what everyone wants and needs.

I'm an adult and a citizen. I'm not a pathetic, ball-less, lazy, stupid, ignorant progressive who yearns for the government nipple.

Sorry, guy, I tried it your way.

I ended up getting fired because I tried to use the medical insurance I was promised.

I'm done with that, thanks.

Maybe if your side worked for someone other than the 1%, you might have an argument.

[

No, I'm just having a hard time picturing how that wall coming down made my life any better.

I know how it's made it worse.

You know, Vigilante, for a bigoted conservatard, you sure do care a lot about sex and gossip. Is it possible that you have strayed away from the Christ-insanity that has held back humynkynd for so many centuries?

On the matter of Chelsea's paternity: Who cares who hyr sperm donor was? Giving a damn about this is like the idiots who freak out when they realize that their "amazing 100% pure Swiss spring water harvested by sinless nuns using golden jugs" they bought at Walmart isn't actually from a spring, and is just plain tap water. Does that make the taste of the product any different? No. Similarly, Chelsea Clyntyn will continue to be the same pyrsyn America has grown to love and adore, regardless of the idle gossip being spread by the hypocritical conservatard gossip-mongers in the nation's churches.

$400,000 for your so-called "education"? Damn, I'd demand my money back.

This OP is sleazy with no evidence and reveals only the disease in the minds of the far right loonies.

Last edited:
This OP is sleazy with no evidence and reveals only the disease in the finds of the far right loonies.

You might be right Rep Frog Boy II.... we have a DEAD RINGER just now enter the paternity race... and by the looks of him, WE HAVE A WINNER!

Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

I ended up getting fired because I tried to use the medical insurance I was promised.

Maybe if your side worked for someone other than the 1%, you might have an argument.
Maybe if you weren't lazy and stupid, you wouldn't be such a whiny douchebag.

No, I'm just having a hard time picturing how that wall coming down made my life any better.

Yes, being confronted by the absolute failure of your political and economic philosophy must have been hard on you.

What I don't understand is why you keep bitterly clinging to the ridiculous idea that they'll work in America.

Maybe if you weren't lazy and stupid, you wouldn't be such a whiny douchebag.

Actually, I work harder than you do, probably. I work in the private sector.

I doubt you'd last a week. Probably you'd get a call down to human resources because you were scaring your coworkers muttering about all the people you want to shoot.

Yes, being confronted by the absolute failure of your political and economic philosophy must have been hard on you.

What I don't understand is why you keep bitterly clinging to the ridiculous idea that they'll work in America.

Guy, I don't have a philosophy. Philosophies are for fanatics who don't care who gets hurt by their ideology.

In that, you and the Commies are cut from the same cloth.

I'm a pragmatist. I go with what works.

I also don't mistake the failure of an empire with the failure of a philosophy. The USSR didn't fall because Communism sucked. The USSR Fell because all those not-Russians were tired of the Russians.

It's like saying that the fall of the British Empire was a failure of Capitalism. It's just fucking silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back