Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you're not.

Elvis is her Daddy. That's why Vince Foster was killed...he knew!

That's one hell of a trick, Elvis died almost 3 years before Chelsea popped out! :lol::lol::lol:.... Now Vince Foster IS a suspect! :eusa_clap:

Elvis is not dead.

He, JFK, and Marilyn live in a polyamorous relationship in Palm Springs.

And V and the other conspiracists are here only for grins and chuckles.

Silly far right reactionaries. :lol:

I don't know why this was put in Conspiracies. Everyone in Arkansas knows it to be true. ☺

While the claim that Bill Clinton may not be the biological father to daughter Chelsea came as a shock to the public, to those living in the alleged baby daddy’s state of Arkansas it was the best unkept secret in town.

Former Clinton aide Larry Nichols claims Chelsea’s real father is the former mayor of Little Rock, Ark., Webster Hubbell.

“We were discussing a woman’s claims that Bill had knocked her up and what we should do about it,” said Nichols. “But he [Bill] denied that he could have gotten her pregnant. He said he had measles as a kid and that rendered him sterile.

“His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him, ‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb (Hubbell) sired her.’”

And now the paternity bombshell news is revealing that Hillary’s alleged affair with Hubbell was a not-so-well-kept secret in Little Rock’s top political circles.

“That was rumored in Arkansas for years and totally public. A lot of people suspected that,” Businessman Finis Shelnutt told.

Shelnutt is Hubbell’s former brother-in-law and also the ex-husband of Gennifer Flowers, the woman who Bill admitted to having an affair with one time in 1997 — although she claimed it went on for 12 years.

Born in 1980, Shelnutt says that as Chelsea grew up her resemblance to Hubbell was undeniable.

“That it what a lot of people talked about. Of course Webb never discussed it with the family. It was just never brought up.”

Furthermore, Shelnutt says Hillary and Bill were on the rocks during that time.

“I never saw Bill and Hillary together for 12 years. But I did see them separately,” he said.

“It (Bill’s relationship with Hubbell) was a business arrangement for years. You could tell.”

Radar Online | Identity Of Chelsea Clinton?s Real Father ?Best Unkept Secret?

Rate this post poor. The vigilante is vile, vulgar and vapid

Only a few goofs believe it is true. No evidence.

C'mon. Do you really think that Slick Willie with all the good-looking broads chasing after him would deign to mess around with Hillary - while she's busy with her girlfriends?

You can believe that, and your belief means nothing.

hillary-abedin.jpg

V, pictures in this day and age mean nothing: for heaven's sake, you look like Hillary. :lol:

V, pictures in this day and age mean nothing: for heaven's sake, you look like Hillary. :lol:

What do you want me to retort to....You look like the can of FDS?... Bet mine is the truer statement!

I know it is hard for you that the far right has become only grins and chuckles for the 90% that makes up the rest of America. Your guy in Mississippi is a good example: mainstream GOP and some black voters teamed up to beat him in the primary ~ in the reddest of state primaries you freaks could not pull out a victory.

What do you want me to retort to....You look like the can of FDS?... Bet mine is the truer statement!

I know it is hard for you that the far right has become only grins and chuckles for the 90% that makes up the rest of America. Your guy in Mississippi is a good example: mainstream GOP and some black voters teamed up to beat him in the primary ~ in the reddest of state primaries you freaks could not pull out a victory.

Why yes, using Democrats, BLACK FEAR telephone calls from paid Democrats subversives, and the RINO Repubicks, which, in all honesty, are a STEP BELOW you pond scum, never mind voter fraud, Thad was chosen....a Subversive lite, on par with a McLame, McAmnesty, and McRomney won!

ca_6_29x_cmyk.4t9z8ahjbylfgg840084s00ow.6uwurhykn3a1q8w88k040cs08.th.jpeg

Why yes, using Democrats, BLACK FEAR telephone calls from paid Democrats subversives, and the RINO Repubicks, which, in all honesty, are a STEP BELOW you pond scum, never mind voter fraud, Thad was chosen....a Subversive lite, on par with a McLame, McAmnesty, and McRomney won!

Why, no, the don't, but they are terrified of the violent far right. Righteously so.

You have failed, and no amount of verbal or physical violence will do anything except rebound on you. Tis what tis.

Why, no, the don't, but they are terrified of the violent far right. Righteously so.

You have failed, and no amount of verbal or physical violence will do anything except rebound on you. Tis what tis.

Starting with #4 and working our way up! Rep Frog Boy II is soooo fucking predictable! Damn, I fail with each one of these fucking subversives... I have a better failure rate with them, than the Obomanation does! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

jgr2vr.jpg

V writes, "Starting with #4 and working our way up! Rep Frog Boy II is soooo fucking predictable! Damn, I fail with each one of these fucking subversives... I have a better failure rate with them, than the Obomanation does!"

V, only you and the far right are subversives.

Since you are in such a small minority, you are here for grins and chuckles only.

V writes, "Starting with #4 and working our way up! Rep Frog Boy II is soooo fucking predictable! Damn, I fail with each one of these fucking subversives... I have a better failure rate with them, than the Obomanation does!"

Since you are in such a small minority, you are here for grins and chuckles only.

Unbelievable, Rep Frog Boy II says we conservatives are such a small minority while.....

Gallup's measure of ideology has already been described. Gallup uses it to track trends in Americans' ideology from 1992 to 2013. Jeffrey M. Jones, who wrote Gallup's report, correctly notes that the percentage of the public identifying as "liberal" or "very liberal" (23) is higher than at any time in the last 21 years.
Jones also reports that, in the early- to mid-1990s, the percentage of Americans calling themselves some kind of liberal was 16-17%. Moreover, he observes that the percentages consistently identifying themselves as liberals did not rise to 20-22% until around 2005 and thereafter.
Jones also writes that the percentage of the public labeling themselves as some kind of conservative has ranged from the upper 30s to the low 40s, thus outstripping liberal self-identification. (In 2013, the percentage of Americans identifying themselves as conservatives was 38.)

Care to comment asswipe, or did Gallup just shove your bullshit up your ass sideways?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

This subversive NEVER fails to LIE, and present falsehoods on whatever topic he posts on.... Go back to playing For Rep Sake, and STFU when dealing in politics, we KNOW you continually lie, and carry the water for the obumanation! What a dumbass! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You sure are talking criticism of the Clintons personally...like a progressive would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back