🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this thread, it's like you guys never learn.

You spent 8 years trying to nail Bill Clinton on his sex life, and sent Ken Starr after him, and by the end of it all, people actually felt bad for the guy.

Now you are going to attack Hillary by going after her kid? Really?
You assholes attacked Palin by going after her kids.

Or is it okay when you do it?

And you assholes attacked Truman's daughter, Carter's daughter, and Clinton's daughter Chelsea way back when....don't play the victims, it isn't becoming, just makes you look like hypocrites.
Ahhh. But somehow...it just is, dammit!!...it's okay when you guys do it.

Right?

When did people do that?

People went after Palin because she was fucking stupid.
See, now you're just fucking lying again.

The 7 Most Despicable Ways Liberals Have Attacked Sarah Palin - John Hawkins - Page full
5) David Letterman made a statutory rape joke about Sarah Palin’s daughter: When the Lefties aren't going after Palin, they like to attack her children. Late night host David Letterman took one of the cheapest shots when he said, "One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game -- during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."

Palin was at that game with her 14 year old daughter, Willow. As you can imagine, she was not amused and she fired back at Letterman.​

Well, when you let your daughter get knocked up by the son of the local meth dealer, you really don't have a lot to brag about your killer Parenting skills.

6) Andrew Sullivan pushed a crazy Trig Truther conspiracy theory: Prominent liberal writer Andrew Sullivan spent more than a year asserting that Sarah Palin faked her pregnancy with Trig and that he is really Bristol's child. The evidence for this primarily seems to come from voices in Sullivan's head. Sullivan's conspiracy theory is so nuts, particularly in light of pictures of Palin walking around pregnant with Trig, that he should probably be locked away in an asylum until he can work through his mental illness. Unfortunately, given the insane hatred from the Left that's aimed at conservative women, few people seem to be able to tell him apart from the other lunatics.

Or nobody right or left cares about Andrew Sullivan... Who was fired from Newsweek for sloppy reporting.

Obviously , we know Trig is Palin's because when you have babies at 42, you get the expected result.

but don't you dare criticize that.
You know how you like to pretend you have the moral high ground?

That's a pile of progressive shit.

her father is Bill. Gossip otherwise is a waste.

I'm not sure it's a waste...

The bed wetters are so spun up about it that it's a great source of laughs if nothing else.

BTW, look at Hitlary even in her best years...

Bill jacked off in a turkey baster that the hildabeast pleasured herself with if they had a kid together.

I mean c'mon people be real...

chelsea-clinton-getting-cheated-on-2.jpg

Reading this thread, it's like you guys never learn.

You spent 8 years trying to nail Bill Clinton on his sex life, and sent Ken Starr after him, and by the end of it all, people actually felt bad for the guy.

Now you are going to attack Hillary by going after her kid? Really?
You assholes attacked Palin by going after her kids.

Or is it okay when you do it?

And you assholes attacked Truman's daughter, Carter's daughter, and Clinton's daughter Chelsea way back when....don't play the victims, it isn't becoming, just makes you look like hypocrites.

Jesus Christ! Are you fucking serious!?!?! :cuckoo: 99% of these folks weren't even ALIVE yet....But to be honest, Carter's daughter and Clinton's daughter both fell of the damned ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down....

Assholes? The only asshole around here is you..........

Last edited:
Webster Hubbell has been impotent for 35 years or more.

Vigilante's brain simply pops and sizzles in a synaptic storm of misfires.

Can you imagine how talented Rep Frog Boy II here is.... All he has to do is swallow a load shot into his mouth by Web Hubbell, and in an instant, he can tell that Web has been impotent for 35 years....Could you possibly be off by one or 2 years, as Chelsea turned 34 in Feb. 2014 and that sure sounds like a border line case for the Webster!.... Try another Hubble BJ, and enjoy the essence this time, and see if you can come up with a more exact date! God, they just can't get any easier than that! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

[

Not really.

When you campaign on a platform of "Family Values", people are going to take a serious look at how you manage your family.

Do you not know when you let your daughter's boyfriend do sleepovers, the chances of knocking her up increase if she's not using birth control?

[

Not really.

When you campaign on a platform of "Family Values", people are going to take a serious look at how you manage your family.

Do you not know when you let your daughter's boyfriend do sleepovers, the chances of knocking her up increase if she's not using birth control?

Whatever lets you justify your hypocrisy. Gaea knows you're never going to give it up, so you have to justify it.

Did good old Webster tell you that he is "impotent" before, or after your date?

You are full of shit. ( especially after your date).

Last edited:
My assertion is as good or better than the far right funnies' assertions without evidence.

Step along, my boys: you have nothing of worth to offer.

My assertion is as good or better than the far right funnies' assertions without evidence.

Do I see a dribble of semen on Rep Frog boy II's lips... YES, he's achieved climax!.... Just for the hell of it, post up that link that Webster is sterile...I need a chuckle, and you never fail to deliver!:badgrin::eusa_clap:

Do I see a dribble of semen on Rep Frog boy II's lips... YES, he's achieved climax!.... Just for the hell of it, post up that link that Webster is sterile...I need a chuckle, and you never fail to deliver!

Your gayness is obvious, my friend. :lol:

When you post clear, convincing evidence of your stupid OP, why, sure.

V, you are the text book case of how not to succeed in posting. :lol:

:badgrin::badgrin:

Do I see a dribble of semen on Rep Frog boy II's lips... YES, he's achieved climax!.... Just for the hell of it, post up that link that Webster is sterile...I need a chuckle, and you never fail to deliver!

Your gayness is obvious, my friend. :lol:

When you post clear, convincing evidence of your stupid OP, why, sure.

V, you are the text book case of how not to succeed in posting. :lol:

Perhaps, but it is second to your stupidity! :badgrin:

So far you've made a statement about Webster, and we're waiting for you to back it up.... Don't hurry Rep Frog Boy II, the longer you take, the more people read just how disingenuous you really are....Did you EVER have credibility?....Silly question!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

BTW, I do so much enjoy the GAY LOVING LEFT, when they intend to do harm to one on the right, ALWAYS throws the gay card out.... Don't you gay people think it's time to REALIZE that these pond scum, are only YOUR FRIENDS when they can USE the GAY AGENDA to further the subversive cause?..... I though GAYS were supposed to be the brightest of the subversive order...perhaps it's the POT HEADS, or the ABORTIONIST that really are!

Last edited:

The Clintons thank you for your mindless, subservient support.

Or they would, if they knew who you were and gave a shit about you.

No you're not.

Elvis is her Daddy. That's why Vince Foster was killed...he knew!

No you're not.

Elvis is her Daddy. That's why Vince Foster was killed...he knew!

That's one hell of a trick, Elvis died almost 3 years before Chelsea popped out! :lol::lol::lol:.... Now Vince Foster IS a suspect! :eusa_clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back