🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true?

Is Bubba not Chelsea's biological father?

Other than the fact Hubbell did not work with Hillary Clinton until after Chelsea's birth, Hubbell has never made any such claim, and Chelsea Clinton looks like her mother when her mother was younger; Hubbell is 6'5", Chelsea 5'6", like her mother; he denies knowing any "bombshells" though stating he had an affair with Hillary Clinton could make him rich, and the fact the two look nothing alike, it is a master expose:

He lives quietly—and “simply,” he says—in Charlotte, N.C., where he shares an apartment with his wife Suzy, who toils as a real estate broker while he does the grocery shopping and gasses up the Toyota, in the same city as a married daughter, one of four grown children who have presented the Hubbells with seven grandkids.

Remember Webb Hubbell? He now lives in Charlotte | CharlotteObserver.com

Vigilante, "news" from the sources spewing this garbage is National Enquirer stuff, here are genuine issues with Hillary Clinton:

1. Inconsistent, seems to alter her views with the tide.
2. GHW Bush, Clinton, GW Bush, Obama, Clinton seems too much like changing "dynasties".
3. What has Hillary Clinton accomplished in one term in the Senate, and as Secretary of State?
4. She is too easily angered by opposing views, tough talk, but soft in action.

Peach, you don't understand the PAYBACK to the subversives and their lapdog media, for the Bristol baby gossip, and Palin should have aborted her Down's Syndrome son?....As pointed out, old BJ has at least ONE son while married to the Hildebeasty, and probably 2 sons....seems he makes BOYS, and NOT girls, ....I know you get my drift!

The Hildebeasty is a slow moving target, but throwing another 10 lbs. of shit on her can only slow her down a little more!:badgrin:

Vigilante, "news" from the sources spewing this garbage is National Enquirer stuff, here are genuine issues with Hillary Clinton:

2. GHW Bush, Clinton, GW Bush, Obama, Clinton seems too much like changing "dynasties".
3. What has Hillary Clinton accomplished in one term in the Senate, and as Secretary of State?

Peach, you don't understand the PAYBACK to the subversives and their lapdog media, for the Bristol baby gossip, and Palin should have aborted her Down's Syndrome son?....As pointed out, old BJ has at least ONE son while married to the Hildebeasty, and probably 2 sons....seems he makes BOYS, and NOT girls, ....I know you get my drift!

The Hildebeasty is a slow moving target, but throwing another 10 lbs. of shit on her can only slow her down a little more!:badgrin:

That's what this is about? Payback? You have an unidentified vagish enemy that you maintain so that you can lash out without having to utilize critical thinking skills?

It's your own credibility at stake.

That's what this is about? Payback? You have an unidentified vagish enemy that you maintain so that you can lash out without having to utilize critical thinking skills?

Of course you dumb ****, If I liked her do you think I'd post something about her that was so embarrassing?...well, you being a subversive bitch, NOTHING embarrasses you! POND SCUM doesn't get embarrassed! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Of course you dumb ****, If I liked her do you think I'd post something about her that was so embarrassing?...well, you being a subversive bitch, NOTHING embarrasses you! POND SCUM doesn't get embarrassed! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

It isn't a question of liking her you worthless, pathetic, disgusting, filthy, uneducated piece of fucking shit. It's simply not true. There are so many ways to nail her legitimately on.

The Bristol baby gossip was tacky, the comments about her handicapped son dispicable. Why payback filthy trash chatter with more? I do not like Palin as an elected official, but from what I have seen, she is a fine mother.

It isn't a question of liking her you worthless, pathetic, disgusting, filthy, uneducated piece of fucking shit. It's simply not true. There are so many ways to nail her legitimately on.

You see, I play like you subversives do, I get down and drag through the mud to bring up the most embarrassing, outrageous shit I can find on you people, just as your lapdog MSM does with those on the right.... Karma's a bitch, and I will continue to drag you pathetic, pond scum, lying, mental defectives through the mud whenever possible! I also like to nail her "legitimately" but it isn't as much ENTERTAINMENT for me!:badgrin: :badgrin::badgrin:

The Bristol baby gossip was tacky, the comments about her handicapped son dispicable. Why payback filthy trash chatter with more? I do not like Palin as an elected official, but from what I have seen, she is a fine mother.

As KNoBhead knows, the Vigilante has a VENDETTA against the pond scum, that has ruined my country. I continue to tell all that I play by subversive rules, they don't like it, as you can see by the subversive bitch above you! BUT her anger only strengthens my convictions. :D

You see, I play like you subversives do, I get down and drag through the mud to bring up the most embarrassing, outrageous shit I can find on you people, just as your lapdog MSM does with those on the right.... Karma's a bitch, and I will continue to drag you pathetic, pond scum, lying, mental defectives through the mud whenever possible! I also like to nail her "legitimately" but it isn't as much ENTERTAINMENT for me!:badgrin: :badgrin::badgrin:

I don't play like that. I don't have to.

Suit yourself.

I don't play like that. I don't have to.

Suit yourself.

My word, a subversive that claims she's above what ALL the other subversive do....UNIQUE!......not!

Reading this thread, it's like you guys never learn.

You spent 8 years trying to nail Bill Clinton on his sex life, and sent Ken Starr after him, and by the end of it all, people actually felt bad for the guy.

Now you are going to attack Hillary by going after her kid? Really?
You assholes attacked Palin by going after her kids.

Or is it okay when you do it?

You spent 8 years trying to nail Bill Clinton on his sex life, and sent Ken Starr after him, and by the end of it all, people actually felt bad for the guy.

When did people do that?

People went after Palin because she was fucking stupid.

Even McCain's team admits their biggest mistake was picking her as a running mate.

When did people do that?

See, now you're just fucking lying again.

The 7 Most Despicable Ways Liberals Have Attacked Sarah Palin - John Hawkins - Page full
5) David Letterman made a statutory rape joke about Sarah Palin’s daughter: When the Lefties aren't going after Palin, they like to attack her children. Late night host David Letterman took one of the cheapest shots when he said, "One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game -- during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."

Palin was at that game with her 14 year old daughter, Willow. As you can imagine, she was not amused and she fired back at Letterman.
Acceptance of inappropriate sexual comments about an underage girl, who could be anyone's daughter, contributes to the atrociously high rate of sexual exploitation of minors by older men who use and abuse others.​
If Letterman had said something similar about one of Obama's children, it would have probably cost him his job. But, since it was Palin, the 62 year old Letterman gave a half hearted apology for making a nasty, sexual joke about a 14 year old girl and wasn't even suspended for what he said.

6) Andrew Sullivan pushed a crazy Trig Truther conspiracy theory: Prominent liberal writer Andrew Sullivan spent more than a year asserting that Sarah Palin faked her pregnancy with Trig and that he is really Bristol's child. The evidence for this primarily seems to come from voices in Sullivan's head. Sullivan's conspiracy theory is so nuts, particularly in light of pictures of Palin walking around pregnant with Trig, that he should probably be locked away in an asylum until he can work through his mental illness. Unfortunately, given the insane hatred from the Left that's aimed at conservative women, few people seem to be able to tell him apart from the other lunatics.​

Liberal Website Wonkette Disgracefully Attacks Trig Palin On His Third Birthday | NewsBusters

And you assholes attacked Truman's daughter, Carter's daughter, and Clinton's daughter Chelsea way back when....don't play the victims, it isn't becoming, just makes you look like hypocrites.

When did people do that?

See, now you're just fucking lying again.

The 7 Most Despicable Ways Liberals Have Attacked Sarah Palin - John Hawkins - Page full
5) David Letterman made a statutory rape joke about Sarah Palin’s daughter: When the Lefties aren't going after Palin, they like to attack her children. Late night host David Letterman took one of the cheapest shots when he said, "One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game -- during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."

Palin was at that game with her 14 year old daughter, Willow. As you can imagine, she was not amused and she fired back at Letterman.​

Well, when you let your daughter get knocked up by the son of the local meth dealer, you really don't have a lot to brag about your killer Parenting skills.

6) Andrew Sullivan pushed a crazy Trig Truther conspiracy theory: Prominent liberal writer Andrew Sullivan spent more than a year asserting that Sarah Palin faked her pregnancy with Trig and that he is really Bristol's child. The evidence for this primarily seems to come from voices in Sullivan's head. Sullivan's conspiracy theory is so nuts, particularly in light of pictures of Palin walking around pregnant with Trig, that he should probably be locked away in an asylum until he can work through his mental illness. Unfortunately, given the insane hatred from the Left that's aimed at conservative women, few people seem to be able to tell him apart from the other lunatics.

Or nobody right or left cares about Andrew Sullivan... Who was fired from Newsweek for sloppy reporting.

Obviously , we know Trig is Palin's because when you have babies at 42, you get the expected result.

but don't you dare criticize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back