🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vigilante thinks his far right reactionaries are the conservative mainstream. :lol:

They aren't.

V writes, "Starting with #4 and working our way up! Rep Frog Boy II is soooo fucking predictable! Damn, I fail with each one of these fucking subversives... I have a better failure rate with them, than the Obomanation does!"

V, only you and the far right are subversives.

Since you are in such a small minority, you are here for grins and chuckles only.

You sure are talking criticism of the Clintons personally...like a progressive would.

I am taking it professionally because I know the libs are very good pointing out reactionary stupidity like Vigilante's to their party's good interest.

The reactionaries in our party, like you, like Vigilante, were great allies for the Dems, and terrible opponents for Romney and those of us in the GOP mainstream who supported him.

Vigilante thinks his far right reactionaries are the conservative mainstream. :lol:

They aren't.

Not only do you not know how to read English, or understand ...(In 2013, the percentage of Americans identifying themselves as conservatives was 38.) it has NOTHING to do with far right as his TERRORIST LEFT represents the majority of the RULING Democrat subversives!...What a fucking idiot!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

V writes, "Starting with #4 and working our way up! Rep Frog Boy II is soooo fucking predictable! Damn, I fail with each one of these fucking subversives... I have a better failure rate with them, than the Obomanation does!"

Since you are in such a small minority, you are here for grins and chuckles only.

You sure are talking criticism of the Clintons personally...like a progressive would.

Or maybe he's figured out 16 years late, attacking the Clintons on a personal level doesn't get you anywhere.

Look, guy, the only way you beat Hillary in 2016 is you get someone who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for your guy.

Then you repeat that process 2.5 million times, the number of votes you'd have to change to put your guy in the majority.

The challenges you face are that your voters skew older and some of them are going to be taking a dirt nap in 2016.

So in short, you are going to have to win over 3 million people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for (Phil N. TheBlank) in 2016 over Hillary.

Impress us how you are going to do that. My guess is you will just sputter about those folks who voted for Obama.

I am taking it professionally because I know the libs are very good pointing out reactionary stupidity like Vigilante's to their party's good interest.

The reactionaries in our party, like you, like Vigilante, were great allies for the Dems, and terrible opponents for Romney and those of us in the GOP mainstream who supported him.

I just love it when a commie subversive try's to tell us what is BEST for the Republicans..... They keep doing it, the very sad part is, they get the moderate right to usually go along with them.... Perhaps we should play this for those poor souls....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78]Johnny Mandel Suicide is painless with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, whatever, Obama Boi. :lol:

Or maybe he's figured out 16 years late, attacking the Clintons on a personal level doesn't get you anywhere.

Look, guy, the only way you beat Hillary in 2016 is you get someone who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for your guy.

Then you repeat that process 2.5 million times, the number of votes you'd have to change to put your guy in the majority.

The challenges you face are that your voters skew older and some of them are going to be taking a dirt nap in 2016.

So in short, you are going to have to win over 3 million people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for (Phil N. TheBlank) in 2016 over Hillary.

Impress us how you are going to do that. My guess is you will just sputter about those folks who voted for Obama.
Dumbasscommunist says what?

Not only do you not know how to read English, or understand ...(In 2013, the percentage of Americans identifying themselves as conservatives was 38.) it has NOTHING to do with far right as his TERRORIST LEFT represents the majority of the RULING Democrat subversives!...What a fucking idiot!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You are not part of the conservative mainstream, only a small minority of political thuggery on the far right.

I just love it when a commie subversive try's to tell us what is BEST for the Republicans..... They keep doing it, the very sad part is, they get the moderate right to usually go along with them....
]
The moderate right know that you far reactionaries righties elect dem presidents.

You are not part of the conservative mainstream, only a small minority of political thuggery on the far right.

Thank you Mr. Goebbels! Keeping your grandfathers legacy in tact! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

if_you_tell_a_lie_big_enough-300x204.jpg

That's really cool...Especially the fact that she looks zero like Webster Hubbell.

By "she looks zero like Webster Hubbell" InDIP means, "looks quite a bit like Webster Hubbell, especially in the appearance of the lips and mouth."

We must remember to translate babbling bullshit lolberal-speak into truth. Libs like InDIP don't know how to be honest.

Thank you Mr. Goebbels! Keeping your grandfathers legacy in tact! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

That is you with the sign talking into the mirror. Godwin's law, you lose. :lol:

I just love it when a commie subversive try's to tell us what is BEST for the Republicans..... They keep doing it, the very sad part is, they get the moderate right to usually go along with them....
]
The moderate right know that you far reactionaries righties elect dem presidents.

Was Ronald Reagan alive and president before you were born, subversive?

Why do you keep trying to play at being a moderate Republican? We all know you're a full Blown Obuma Zombie, if you weren't you would have STFU a long time ago!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Fakey establishes that Goebbles was wrong. No matter how much that idiot, Fakey, claims to be "a Republican," NOBODY with a functioning brain believes that lying sack of crap.

Breaking: The polyamorous relationship also includes Andy Warhol, Che Guevara, and Helen Thomas!

That is you with the sign talking into the mirror. Godwin's law, you lose. :lol:

th

35krjbb.jpg

Damn, this guy is SOOOO FUCKING EASY to put down.... BUT, keep it up Rep Frog Boy II, you've finally hit the threshold of my ROTFLMFAO at you!

Whenever you use the word "Communist" it means you didn't have an answer to the obvious statement.

Okay, guy, one more time.

How do you get 3 million people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for your guy.

Knock yourself out. I'd be interested in hearing your ideas.

[

Was Ronald Reagan alive and president before you were born, subversive?

Why do you keep trying to play at being a moderate Republican? We all know you're a full Blown Obuma Zombie, if you weren't you would have STFU a long time ago!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The Real Ronald Reagan would be run out of the GOP on a rail today.

To quickly recap- The Real Ronald Reagan:

Tripled the National Debt.
Engaged in huge public spending programs.
Negotiated with Terrorists and traded arms for hostages.
Raised Taxes after cutting them.
Gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens.
Compromised with the Democratic Majority to expand social security.
Reached agreements with America's adversaries.
Appointed moderates to the Supreme Court
Rarely went to church and believed in Astrology

Whenever you use the word "Communist" it means you didn't have an answer to the obvious statement.

Okay, guy, one more time.

How do you get 3 million people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for your guy.

Knock yourself out. I'd be interested in hearing your ideas.

House of Representatives DEFUNDS the money for the obomanations FREE SHIT!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

vote-for-obama-because-gives-free-phones-obama-2012-election-politics-1348819286.jpg

Z

1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back