🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't mistake the failure of an empire with the failure of a philosophy. The USSR didn't fall because Communism sucked. The USSR Fell because all those not-Russians were tired of the Russians.

Actually, it's the other way around. The Russians were sick of the non-Russian JEWS who were running the place. Jews started Communism, the Pogroms, the Gulags, the select executions of Russians as well as Xtians.
Russia grew after they started expelling the jews, who, unfortunately, came here and have now started with a fresh slate and a new puppet to see how it works here.

I also don't mistake the failure of an empire with the failure of a philosophy. The USSR didn't fall because Communism sucked. The USSR Fell because all those not-Russians were tired of the Russians.

Actually, it's the other way around. The Russians were sick of the non-Russian JEWS who were running the place. Jews started Communism, the Pogroms, the Gulags, the select executions of Russians as well as Xtians.
Russia grew after they started expelling the jews, who, unfortunately, came here and have now started with a fresh slate and a new puppet to see how it works here.

Haven't they banned you yet?

Umm, guys - the USSR failed because it went broke.

Not really.

The USSR broke apart because its consituent nationalities didn't see it as worth staying together.

I think the best historical comparison was the Hapsburg Empire. It was a great deal for the Austrians, but they had to keep granting more and more concessions to the Hungarians, Bohemians, Slavs, etc.

The Ironic thing is that the Austrians didn't want anything more to do with the Hapsburgs, but the Hungarians were open to the idea for a while.

Sigh.

Vigilante argues a sleaze without evidence.

daveman argues a point on which he can't elaborate.

What a festering pile of horse shit! I cannot wait for the "fake" DNA test that Vigilante is sure to not accept as proof once this story is pounded into our heads because STUPID people will run with this garbage and it WILL not go away.

Hurrah! This type of stupidity will cost republicans, yet again, all because THEY JUST DO NOT LEARN ... EvER!

Sigh.

Vigilante argues a sleaze without evidence.

daveman argues a point on which he can't elaborate.

Rep Frog Boy II we have a new contended for Chelsea's father!

hE07A762C

What a festering pile of horse shit! I cannot wait for the "fake" DNA test that Vigilante is sure to not accept as proof once this story is pounded into our heads because STUPID people will run with this garbage and it WILL not go away.

Hurrah! This type of stupidity will cost republicans, yet again, all because THEY JUST DO NOT LEARN ... EvER!

Subversives...a humorless bunch...unless they are doing it, then it's hilarious!! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Subversives...a humorless bunch...unless they are doing it, then it's hilarious!! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Oh, this was humor? Why did you not post it in the appropriate forum?

It's garbage. You meant to pass this off as real news and It's complete, unadulterated BULLSHIT.

Try again.

Being mean spirited is all the far right have left to go with.

They lost, they are losers, they will remain losers on the national political scene.

Oh, this was humor? Why did you not post it in the appropriate forum?

It's garbage. You meant to pass this off as real news and It's complete, unadulterated BULLSHIT.

Try again.

Crabbie, do you have the results of the DNA tests?...... I presented 2 other candidates that look more like Chelsea than BJ does.... For all we know, they may be her father!

Crabbie, do you have the results of the DNA tests?...... I presented 2 other candidates that look more like Chelsea than BJ does.... For all we know, they may be her father!

What a whiny weasel :eusa_hand: you are, V.

Losers act like losers, which you are doing here.

This is all you have to work with now.

Sux to be you guyz:smiliehug:

Buy Rep Frog Boy II, this thread is in conspiracies!

bill-clinton-kelly-clarkson-i-will-have-sexual-relations-with-that-woman.jpg

h34508802

bill-clinton-confesses-bill-clinton-president-.jpg

Buy Rep Frog Boy II, this thread is in conspiracies![/IMG]

Yup, that's what you weak heads have.

Sorry, guy, I tried it your way.

I ended up getting fired because I tried to use the medical insurance I was promised.

I'm done with that, thanks.

Maybe if your side worked for someone other than the 1%, you might have an argument.
Maybe if you weren't lazy and stupid, you wouldn't be such a whiny douchebag.

Actually, I work harder than you do, probably. I work in the private sector.

I doubt you'd last a week. Probably you'd get a call down to human resources because you were scaring your coworkers muttering about all the people you want to shoot.
Like all progressives, you project your tendency to violence on others.

However, you coworkers are in no danger. You're simply too lazy to hurt anyone, and too terrified of firearms to shoot anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back