Clinton says could not recall all briefings due to concussion - FBI report

This OLD BAT is mentally unstable and you can see it her weird facial expressions....

hqdefault.jpg

072916wpviclintonballoons9.jpg

You can tell she's mentally off.. Like a child at times.. doesn't know where she is.. who she is.. That's why they're fucking hiding her..

This OLD BAT is mentally unstable and you can see it her weird facial expressions... THIS IS THE FACE OF LIBERALISM.. Everyone take a good fucking look at how far down FASCISTS will stoop for power..

Facial expressions? Have you seen Trump?

So Helly Rotten admits she doesn't know shit about her own fucking job.. Gee , good to know ..

This OLD BAT is mentally unstable and you can see it her weird facial expressions... THIS IS THE FACE OF LIBERALISM.. Everyone take a good fucking look at how far down FASCISTS will stoop for power..

Go troll someone else ya fucking loon.. this insane BITCH is your candidate and all you can do is a point a finger after she's busted admitting she's a fucking insane freak, liar, brain injured moron.

Go troll someone else ya fucking loon.. this insane BITCH is your candidate and all you can do is a point a finger after she's busted admitting she's a fucking insane freak, liar, brain injured moron.

She ain't my candidate. I was voting for Rand Paul or nobody. You on the other hand will vote for anyone they spoon-feed you.

She ain't my candidate. I was voting for Rand Paul or nobody. You on the other hand will vote for anyone they spoon-feed you.
Don't act like you know me ASSHOLE.. now go fuck yourself- My vote is just that.. MINE

Sick, brain damaged, old,,tired, liar, who continually and repeatedly put national security at risk......other than that, she's perfectly fine and ready to serve!!

2016-08-22-9697e7e0_large.jpg

Her "I DON'T REMEMBER BECAUSE I HAD A CONCUSSION" excuse is simply hilarious.

How can she have the nuclear codes if she has brain damage?

So.........if this is true, then is she fit to hold the office even if elected...?

Notice......Brietbart linked to the story from Reuters...for all you Borg Drones out there who see Breitbart....the Borg Queen doesn't like them so you don't like them....

Reuters: Hillary Clinton Could Not Remember Briefings Due to Concussion - Breitbart

(REUTERS) Hillary Clinton told the FBI she did not recall all the briefings she received on handling sensitive information as she made the transition from her post as U.S. secretary of state, due to a concussion suffered in 2012, according to a report released Friday.

-------

Said the report, “Clinton said she received no instructions or direction regarding the preservation or production of records from (the) State (Department) during the transition out of her role as Secretary of State in 2013.

“However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot (in her head).

Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received,” the report said.

We've simply just got to place a brain dead woman in charge of the nuclear button.

Don't act like you know me ASSHOLE.. now go fuck yourself- My vote is just that.. MINE

In 2012 you said you would never vote for Romney because he was "Bush 2.0". Months later you were bragging about making campaign calls for him. Deny that.

She's a pant shitter too.....incontinent crooked brain damaged lying hILLary

Cii9f3GVAAAF7sy.jpg

I can't believe this is who Americans want to be in control of the nukes. . . . :ack-1:

A Brain-damaged US President with Finger on the Nuclear Button?
A Brain-damaged US President with Finger on the Nuclear Button? | New Eastern Outlook
520625453-hillary-clinton-gaNBH5GLsa7-300x169.jpg
Hillary Rodham Clinton seems to surround herself with more scandals than you can shake a stick at, as we said when I was growing up in Texas. We had the Mena, Arkansas scandals when her husband, Bubba, otherwise known as William Jefferson Clinton, was Attorney General and then Governor. Ambrose Evans Pritchard, the British Telegraph investigative journalist did a masterful documentation of that in his The Secret Life of Bill Clinton, when Bill was President facing impeachment in the 1990’s. Then there are the Clinton Foundation scandals documented in the 2015 Peter Schweitzer book, Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich, detailing how Hillary abused her office as Secretary of State to steer huge Saudi and other “donations” to the Clinton Foundation on whose board she sat as soon as leaving office as Secretary of State. There are of course the national security e-mail server scandals which a corrupted Attorney General and a corrupt FBI director swept under the rug. This latest scandal puts all others in the background. It’s her refusal to release all medical records detailing her medications and true state of health following a brain concussion in 2012. The Democratic candidate is likely medically suffering from irreversible dementia.
A Brain-damaged US President with Finger on the Nuclear Button? | New Eastern Outlook

Forum List

Back