Clinton says could not recall all briefings due to concussion - FBI report

Her concussion and brain clot was in 2012... Are you implying she is still suffering from her concussion 4 years later???

Again....she can be totally insane, talk to herself, eat chalk and roll around in a mudhole, eat a live kitten while singing Zippity Do Dah, pluck out an eye then try to cram it back in, drool, laugh for no reason, proclaim to leave her garden alone when her hair is being done by a staff member, coo at a fence post....and she will STILL be voted for.

Her concussion and brain clot was in 2012... Are you implying she is still suffering from her concussion 4 years later???

She passed out drunk and hit her head on a kitchen counter. Google it....even Willy said it was "serious" and timely because it allowed her to duck the first hearings on Benghazi.

....and people want this bubblehead to be PRESIDENT? :eusa_liar:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hillary Clinton told the FBI she did not recall all the briefings she received on handling sensitive information as she made the transition from her post as U.S. secretary of state, due to a concussion suffered in 2012, according to a report released Friday.

:rofl::rofl:
Loss of memory is common with a concussion. Abraham Lincoln was kicked in the head by a mule, was unconscious and thought to be dead. After awaking, he had memory loss and spoke gibberish. He went on to become president but suffered from depression and a lazy eye which is believed to have originated with his injury.

See article. . . .

A candidate for public office, especially the highest office in the nation is no longer an ordinary private person. They have a responsibility to be open about their true medical condition. So far, Hillary Clinton has refused. Not only is it irresponsible, it is alarming, truly scary. The mainstream liberal USA media is not touching the issues in any serious way. We have a right to access to a complete and unbiased analysis of her health and medical treatment. She is a candidate for US President, the one with the finger on the nuclear button. She is not running for City Council of Mt. Kisco or president of the local Parent-Teachers’ Association. If her own husband states to the media in 2014 that she had “a terrible concussion that required six months of very serious work to get over,” this is no minor event.
A Brain-damaged US President with Finger on the Nuclear Button? | New Eastern Outlook

Concussions don't take six months to get over.

Wow, I don't understand otherwise intelligent folks being in denial.

I can only imagine your livelihood depends on your not understanding this.

what-is-climate-change-need-to-adopt-systems-approach-30-728.jpg

Again....she can be totally insane, talk to herself, eat chalk and roll around in a mudhole, eat a live kitten while singing Zippity Do Dah, pluck out an eye then try to cram it back in, drool, laugh for no reason, proclaim to leave her garden alone when her hair is being done by a staff member, coo at a fence post....and she will STILL be voted for.

. . . and even if she isn't voted for, I'm sure all the MSM will tell the masses that she had been, and every sucker will believe it.

....and people want this bubblehead to be PRESIDENT? :eusa_liar:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hillary Clinton told the FBI she did not recall all the briefings she received on handling sensitive information as she made the transition from her post as U.S. secretary of state, due to a concussion suffered in 2012, according to a report released Friday.

:rofl::rofl:
Ah look...a page from Reagan.

I do believe shit will hit the fan if she is POTUS. Literally and figuratively.

Calling it now.

Nutbag thread titles....much like FOX News headlines....often end with fucking question marks. I wonder why that is? Could it be because you freaks don't know shit?

Hillary's mental condition doesn't really matter since, should America be foolish enough to elect her, it'll just be Slick's third term. He'll pull the strings and his puppet will dance - or at least the seizures will LOOK like she'd dancing.....

Calling it now.

Nope. Americans are too damn lazy.

As long as SSI, ADC, and SNAP continues, as long as sports, Game of Thrones, etc. continue to be televised, they won't give a shit what goes on in D.C.

And as long as the elites artificially divide the masses along racial, sexual, religious, and identity cleavages, the masses won't pay attention to how clandestine services are operating. I'm aware how it is operating, I tell folks, but every different interest group thinks I have it in for them, so they tell me to loosen my tin foil hat, that's the nature of divide and conquer. Nobody knows who the real enemy is. They plan it that way.

The elites studied how the Roman elites did it.

befunky_zekhwkg.jpg

5fc1e-divide-and-conquer-left-vs-right.jpg
divide-and-conquer-a.jpg

fdividee.jpg

Calling it now.

Nope. Americans are too damn lazy.

As long as SSI, ADC, and SNAP continues, as long as sports, Game of Thrones, etc. continue to be televised, they won't give a shit what goes on in D.C.

And as long as the elites artificially divide the masses along racial, sexual, religious, and identity cleavages, the masses won't pay attention to how clandestine services are operating. I'm aware how it is operating, I tell folks, but every different interest group thinks I have it in for them, so they tell me to loosen my tin foil hat, that's the nature of divide and conquer. Nobody knows who the real enemy is. They plan it that way.

The elites studied how the Roman elites did it.

befunky_zekhwkg.jpg

5fc1e-divide-and-conquer-left-vs-right.jpg
divide-and-conquer-a.jpg

fdividee.jpg

All true but only we have a Second Amendment and when the pig witch comes after our firearms, everything will be everything.

Forum List

Back