Clinton treats SS agents like trash

Just proves the bitch is too stupid to treat the people, that are paid to protect her fat ass, with dignity. She treats everyone with contempt, even you ignorant underlings that are stupid enough to vote for her. You only need to look how they talk about you in private.
Totally debunked. Just a money maker for a liar, dupe.

Guess you didn't bother to read the FBI's 302 reports. State dept security personnel said until the hildabitch got there only senior members got the assignment to protect the SOS, by the end of her tenure only newbes got the assignment, because senior members refused to take her abuse.

I guess denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
Link to THAT bs?

Feel free to go to vigilantes thread on her taking furniture form the State dept. His link is a multipage Pdf file of FBI 302s, if I'm remembering right it's on page 45 or 46.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Malevolent bs gossip and stolen e-mails from Russia spun all to hell. V. impressive!

Poor baby, still can't read. FBI 302s are not email.

Hillary R. Clinton Part 04 of 04

See page 45 first full paragraph, then apologize.

Totally debunked. Just a money maker for a liar, dupe.

Guess you didn't bother to read the FBI's 302 reports. State dept security personnel said until the hildabitch got there only senior members got the assignment to protect the SOS, by the end of her tenure only newbes got the assignment, because senior members refused to take her abuse.

Link to THAT bs?

Feel free to go to vigilantes thread on her taking furniture form the State dept. His link is a multipage Pdf file of FBI 302s, if I'm remembering right it's on page 45 or 46.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Malevolent bs gossip and stolen e-mails from Russia spun all to hell. V. impressive!

WTF minutia are you TALKING about? Nada on p.45. ONLY a MORON would care. Seen any Dem WORLD DEPRESSIONS or stupidest wars EVER lately, or the most mindless obstruction or most ridiculous con man/scumbag candidate ever? Worst lies ever, worst propaganda EVER, etc etc etc...

Link to THAT bs?

WTF minutia are you TALKING about? Nada on p.45. ONLY a MORON would care. Seen any Dem WORLD DEPRESSIONS or stupidest wars EVER lately, or the most mindless obstruction or most ridiculous con man/scumbag candidate ever? Worst lies ever, worst propaganda EVER, etc etc etc...

You are a lying son of a bitch. Since I can't copy and paste it I will transcribe it, just to show everyone else what a liar you are, and exactly what kind of a piece of shit propagandist you really are.

"Prior to CLINTON'S tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State's protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON'S tenure, it was largely staffed by new agents because it was too difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her. [name redacted] claimed to have had at least one conversation with Secret Service agents who experienced the same poor treatment."

Now asshole tell the class that doesn't appear on page 45 as I sad.

Secret Service Views Hillary as 'Worst Duty Assignment'

You know. If I was the President I wouldn't be treating the people that are protecting me like shit....just saying....hopefully one of them or more gets tired of that shit. I mean since she acts like a dictator,there have been times were the bodyguards have had enough or were paid off and just took shit into their own hands. She ain't making friends but she will be SHOCKED when or if something happens to her. She thinks she is a god.
Yeah, she makes them empty her colostomy bag

Link to THAT bs?

You are a lying son of a bitch. Since I can't copy and paste it I will transcribe it, just to show everyone else what a liar you are, and exactly what kind of a piece of shit propagandist you really are.

"Prior to CLINTON'S tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State's protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON'S tenure, it was largely staffed by new agents because it was too difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her. [name redacted] claimed to have had at least one conversation with Secret Service agents who experienced the same poor treatment."

That time it was there, unlike the last p. 45 I was able to find. Try and remain calm. Screaming liar only makes you the liar. Still looks like RW propaganda to me rather than an FBI report. Like all the other crap you dupes are fooled by...time to google...

Probably like all the other similar hoaxes...you dupes believe.

Secret Service Opinions of Clintons : snopes.com
www.snopes.com › Fact Check
Snopes.com
Mar 15, 2016 - Former President Bill Clinton was much more amiable than his wife Hillary. Often theSecret Service would cringe at the verbal attack antics that ...
The HildaBeast : snopes.com
Snopes.com
Mar 5, 2007 - Claim: List reproduces various statements made by Hillary Clinton. ... 259 - Hillary to aSecret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her ...

People also ask

Are Bill and Hillary related?

Are Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton related?

Are the Clintons cousins?

How many Secret Service agents are there?

Clinton's Secret Service Agent Holds Diazepam Pen : snopes.com
Snopes.com
Aug 10, 2016 - Conspiracy theorists have claimed that a Secret Service agent frequently photographed with Hillary Clinton is actually a doctor holding a Diazepam pen. ... Claim: Hillary Clinton travels with a doctor carrying a Diazepam pen in case she has a seizure. ... Hillary Clinton's handler is ...
Bill & Hillary Clinton : snopes.com
Snopes.com
Political items about Bill and Hillary Clinton. ... A former Secret Service agent gives his unvarnished opinion of the Clinton, Gore, and Bush families. False ...
Secret Service Tattletales? - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org/2011/06/secret-service-tattletales/
FactCheck.org
Jun 10, 2011 - Q: Does a recent book quote Secret Service agents saying denigrating ... a viral e-mail's descriptions of Obama and Clinton "are completely wrong. .... his wife, Hillary, who is described as having an "angry personality" and "an ...
Secret Service Agents Perspective of U.S. Presidents-Truth! & Fiction ...
Rumors, hoaxes, and urband legends - TruthorFiction.comsecret-service-presidents/
Hillary Clinton was another phony whose personality would change the instant cameras were near. She hated with open disdain the military and Secret Service.
Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with | New York ...
nypost.com/.../secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-wit...
New York Post
Oct 2, 2015 - “In fact, agents say being on Hillary Clinton's detail is the worst duty assignment in theSecret Service.” After studying the Secret Service and its ...
Snopes debunks anti-Hillary Smear e-mail that's going around ...
www.democraticunderground.com/.../duboard.php?az...
Democratic Underground
May 16, 2007 - 21 posts - ‎14 authors
259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her ... (From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, ...
Hillary Clinton According to Snopes.com this is FALSE! Just another ...
Political lies
Pinterest
If Chelsea Clinton was station at the Benghazi embassy there would be secret service and navy seals protecting the area . Hillary Clinton will try to run for ...
SNOPES take on Hillary telling Secret Service to F.off (& more RW crap)
politicalhotwire.com/.../140245-snopes-take-hillary-telling-secret-service-f-off-more-r...
Feb 24, 2016 - 3 posts - ‎3 authors
(From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillaryscreaming at her Secret Service detail.)

That time it was there, unlike the last p. 45 I was able to find. Try and remain calm. Screaming liar only makes you the liar. Still looks like RW propaganda to me rather than an FBI report. Like all the other crap you dupes are fooled by...time to google...

So you're so computer illiterate that you couldn't see you were on the FBI.GOV website? Now admit the reality that the hildabitch is a lying, self-serving, elitist, two faced, criminal bitch, and every statement you've made in this string was wrong.

I really don't care. If she wants to treat those who have her life in their hands like a pile of crap that is up to her.

So you're so computer illiterate that you couldn't see you were on the FBI.GOV website? Now admit the reality that the hildabitch is a lying, self-serving, elitist, two faced, criminal bitch, and every statement you've made in this string was wrong.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Malevolent gossip from 1 agent.. You think I love pompous, arrogant, police state RW SS agents? lol.

Last edited:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Malevolent gossip from 1 agent.. You think I love pompous, arrogant, police state RW SS agents? lol.

Poor little man, this just gives current corroboration to the things that's been said about the bitch for 3 decades. It's really funny seeing you try to minimize and deny reality, your such a good little regressive bot, ain't ya? They tell ya to shit and your only question is how big a turds they want.

Poor little man, this just gives current corroboration to the things that's been said about the bitch for 3 decades. It's really funny seeing you try to minimize and deny reality, your such a good little regressive bot, ain't ya? They tell ya to shit and your only question is how big a turds they want.
Al the other ones were unproven bs, and the FBI report is from ONE agent. And I don't give a damn. The people I respect say she's a lovely girl, and I don't give a damn. Her policies are what the country is dying for. And Trump is a proven scumbag con man with tax cuts for the rich and the same GOP crap that's been killing us for 35 years...

Secret Service Views Hillary as 'Worst Duty Assignment'

You know. If I was the President I wouldn't be treating the people that are protecting me like shit....just saying....hopefully one of them or more gets tired of that shit. I mean since she acts like a dictator,there have been times were the bodyguards have had enough or were paid off and just took shit into their own hands. She ain't making friends but she will be SHOCKED when or if something happens to her. She thinks she is a god.

well...if newsmax says so.

:cuckoo:

"bitch""?

gee, I wonder why women don't vote for your orange bigoted misogynist fascist. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back