Clinton treats SS agents like trash

From link, dupe.
"
Secret Service veterans denounce anti-Clinton tell-all book
Former agents blast writer Gary Byrne for having 'underlying motives.'

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

06/21/16 05:22 AM EDT

The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

Look, right wingers....I FULLY understand your desperation with just a few weeks before Clinton's win....At this point ANYTHING that can smear Clinton's reputation is like a life-line for your desperate grasp to cling toward.....

It isn't going to work.....Is Hillary not always a nice person??? Probably......She has aged in an environment of hatred toward her since the Arkansas days.........
But is Hillary much saner than Trump? You bet your genitals she is.

Just proves the bitch is too stupid to treat the people, that are paid to protect her fat ass, with dignity. She treats everyone with contempt, even you ignorant underlings that are stupid enough to vote for her. You only need to look how they talk about you in private.
Totally debunked. Just a money maker for a liar, dupe.

Prove it .
From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

What a pussy

Sure, but I'm in Omaha ;)
Omaha is known for its pussies

LOL, is it?
say when, I'll pick you up.
We can have some coffee and you can choose your next course of action.
Having those homoerotic fantasies again big fella?

Let me give you an out....
Golly I so wanted to take you in the ass, I thought we were a real thing.
I'm crushed.

Sure it is far from your First

From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Look, right wingers....I FULLY understand your desperation with just a few weeks before Clinton's win....At this point ANYTHING that can smear Clinton's reputation is like a life-line for your desperate grasp to cling toward.....

It isn't going to work.....Is Hillary not always a nice person??? Probably......She has aged in an environment of hatred toward her since the Arkansas days.........

Just proves the bitch is too stupid to treat the people, that are paid to protect her fat ass, with dignity. She treats everyone with contempt, even you ignorant underlings that are stupid enough to vote for her. You only need to look how they talk about you in private.

Prove it .
From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Well except for the OTHER SS Agents who say she is a Psycho.
Sorry.

Sure, but I'm in Omaha ;)

LOL, is it?

I'm crushed.

You're welcome kid, show the boy's what a man you are !!!!!!!

Guess you didn't bother to read the FBI's 302 reports. State dept security personnel said until the hildabitch got there only senior members got the assignment to protect the SOS, by the end of her tenure only newbes got the assignment, because senior members refused to take her abuse.

I guess denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
Link to THAT bs?

Guess you didn't bother to read the FBI's 302 reports. State dept security personnel said until the hildabitch got there only senior members got the assignment to protect the SOS, by the end of her tenure only newbes got the assignment, because senior members refused to take her abuse.

Secret Sevice are terrified of a woman in a pant suit

LOL, is it?

I'm crushed.

Tell em ladyboy

From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Prove it .
From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

I'm sorry you can't distinguish between a book and an FBI interview. Maybe when you get to 4th grade you'll do better.

From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Prove it .
From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Sorry.
According to Dick Morris? LOL. Your party and media are a catastrophic disgrace. Igorant brainwashed functional morons.

From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Prove it .
From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

I'm sorry you can't distinguish between a book and an FBI interview. Maybe when you get to 4th grade you'll do better.
LINK, dingbat?

From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Prove it .
From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Sorry.
Link to your interminable bs propaganda from bought off liars? You DO realize none of this crap make it to real media, right?

Link to THAT bs?

Feel free to go to vigilantes thread on her taking furniture form the State dept. His link is a multipage Pdf file of FBI 302s, if I'm remembering right it's on page 45 or 46.

LOL, is it?

I'm crushed.

Tell em ladyboy

Rightwinger is a TRUE man......I wanted him in my ass and he said NO!!!
Is that ok kid?

From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Prove it .
From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Sorry.
Link to your interminable bs propaganda from bought off liars? You DO realize none of this crap make it to real media, right?

Fuck off Shitting Bull, you are a disgrace to your race.

Haha, those attacks are so politically partisan loaded, it is laughable.
They were assigned to Hillary duty as punishment.

No, when bill was POTUS I had friends in the Secret Service and they ALL despised her.

I'm sure it's mutual for cause! I see you blew off all the comments about their ineptitude, incompetence, and lack of character the last several years! It's a wonder Obama's still alive after allowing an armed person with a record in the President's elevator! The following article comes from Fox so you can't say the liberal media's making it up:

- Secret Service Let Armed Man With Arrest Record Ride In An Elevator With Obama -

Not arguing that point, just why don't they transfer to another job?

Link to THAT bs?

Feel free to go to vigilantes thread on her taking furniture form the State dept. His link is a multipage Pdf file of FBI 302s, if I'm remembering right it's on page 45 or 46.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Malevolent bs gossip and stolen e-mails from Russia spun all to hell. V. impressive!

Forum List

Back