Clinton treats SS agents like trash

Secret Service Views Hillary as 'Worst Duty Assignment'

You know. If I was the President I wouldn't be treating the people that are protecting me like shit....just saying....hopefully one of them or more gets tired of that shit. I mean since she acts like a dictator,there have been times were the bodyguards have had enough or were paid off and just took shit into their own hands. She ain't making friends but she will be SHOCKED when or if something happens to her. She thinks she is a god.
She's a woman, gheesh....

There has been much, you like other true believers simply scream "Nuh-Uh!!!!"

I actually have many, many reasons to NOT like Hillary.....but this gratuitous shit isn't one of them...

Everybody is lying about poor Hillary.
She is a Narcissistic Sociopath.

She is a sick stupid fuck and this video proves it.

No, fuq that gd terrorist dictator, fool.

You are nothing but a sick stupid fuck shitting bull.
It's not his death that is abhorrent, it's her demonic cackle concerning it.
THAT shows you what a sick fucking bitch you both are.

Leftists are sick, Leftism is a mental illness, no wonder so many of them can't get laid, that's probably one reason why they're so angry and shouty and resort to physical violence so easily, doesn't take much to get them going postal.

See what happens when you close down the temple harlots?

No actually, but thanks for illustrating how your one brain cell operates.

No, no, don't get me wrong....I kind of liked your prose about "dick in mouth" and "shooting a load", etc. Its shows your penchant for Shakespearean love sonnets' style of writing.........LOL

Look, right wingers....I FULLY understand your desperation with just a few weeks before Clinton's win....At this point ANYTHING that can smear Clinton's reputation is like a life-line for your desperate grasp to cling toward.....

It isn't going to work.....Is Hillary not always a nice person??? Probably......She has aged in an environment of hatred toward her since the Arkansas days.........
But is Hillary much saner than Trump? You bet your genitals she is.

Just proves the bitch is too stupid to treat the people, that are paid to protect her fat ass, with dignity. She treats everyone with contempt, even you ignorant underlings that are stupid enough to vote for her. You only need to look how they talk about you in private.

No, no, don't get me wrong....I kind of liked your prose about "dick in mouth" and "shooting a load", etc. Its shows your penchant for Shakespearean love sonnets' style of writing.........LOL
To suffer the slings and arrows of oral sex......besmirched by the naive, the fool...Damn these eyes and out vile jelly....

Shakespeare is too boring, I prefer Percy Bysshe Shelley and Charles Baudelaire.

Secret Service Views Hillary as 'Worst Duty Assignment'

You know. If I was the President I wouldn't be treating the people that are protecting me like shit....just saying....hopefully one of them or more gets tired of that shit. I mean since she acts like a dictator,there have been times were the bodyguards have had enough or were paid off and just took shit into their own hands. She ain't making friends but she will be SHOCKED when or if something happens to her. She thinks she is a god.
Where is the actual evidence?

25 years and there is no evidence of the Clinton's treating anyone like crap. Everyone has a smartphone in their pocket. TMZ , Fox and the rightwing media would pay big money for the slightest indiscretion

Yet, you have nothing

Of course you did, homosexuals like yourself tend to fixate on this stuff.

You only need to look how they talk about you in private.

Well, I guess my "ears' are not as big as yours OKTX.......you can hear the smears all the way down your basement....Amazing !!!

Where is the actual evidence?

25 years and there is no evidence of the Clinton's treating anyone like crap. Everyone has a smartphone in their pocket. TMZ , Fox and the rightwing media would pay big money for the slightest indiscretion

Yet, you have nothing

Well, my friend, picture the book sales if the author had written a one-paged book stating, "Hillary was not always nice to SS agents, she had her days....But Chelsea and Bill were not too bad......THE END"

It was widely known during their stay in the White House how terribly the Clintons treated the staff and the Secret Service

I guess I didn't hang out at the same bars as the SS agents....But thanks for your eyewitness accounts.

Yes, like Hillary cackling about someone she killed. You are a sick fuck.

True.....I just don't share your kind heart for despots' demise...Wasn't it "terrible" what happened to Hitler?

I am starting to get it.....
I'd probably laugh at videos of dead people close to you.

Careful there with the family insults, Grizz......
Isn't it the season for you to go hibernate somewhere???

You only need to look how they talk about you in private.

Well, I guess my "ears' are not as big as yours OKTX.......you can hear the smears all the way down your basement....Amazing !!!

Once again you display your ignorance, the vast majority of homes here are built on concrete slabs or peer and beam. The water table is way too high for basements.

SharkRPGDino.jpg

Forum List

Back