Clinton treats SS agents like trash

like Bill is just low level and without any class or even decency.

For the little that it's worth....here's an excerpt for the article......

Bill was difficult while president but easygoing after he left office

What are you talking about?

You choose to believe the establishment "explanation".
I'll believe the "Boots on the ground" people who deal with the bitch daily.
Hillary Clinton is a disgusting human being who has no business being President.
So is Trump, but he is the lesser of two evils.
My link was testimony from secret service agents denouncing your source as politically motivated.

So by your own admittance you cited Secret Service agents deriding OTHER that dared reveal the truth.
Cool. I'm fine with that.

Hillary Clinton is a Sociopathic Narcissistic bitch who does not belong in the White House.
Nether does Trump.
Next?
From link, dupe.
"
Secret Service veterans denounce anti-Clinton tell-all book
Former agents blast writer Gary Byrne for having 'underlying motives.'

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

06/21/16 05:22 AM EDT

The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

Yawn.
You're dismissed hater dupe.

Hillary Clinton is a disgusting human being who has no business being President.
My link was testimony from secret service agents denouncing your source as politically motivated.

So by your own admittance you cited Secret Service agents deriding OTHER that dared reveal the truth.

Hillary Clinton is a Sociopathic Narcissistic bitch who does not belong in the White House.
Nether does Trump.
Next?
From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

Yawn.
Jeebus what an ignoramus...totally duped by the greedy idiot rich...D'OH!

Imagine that, the muckety mucks protecting the status quo ;)

Fine, we've chosen sides.

Hillary Clinton is a narcissistic sociopathic bitch.

In the emails that have been released it says that veteran agents would quit before working with Hillary. Only the clueless like yourself they could get to work for her.
You have no clue what you are talking about. It is painfully obvious

In the emails that have been released it says that veteran agents would quit before working with Hillary. Only the clueless like yourself they could get to work for her.

Well, given all that talk that the SS agents hate her, it's then its an easy open season for 2nd amendment, right wing nut cases......LOL

Nether does Trump.
Next?
From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Yawn.

Nether does Trump.
Next?
From link, dupe.
"

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

Yawn.
Jeebus what an ignoramus...totally duped by the greedy idiot rich...D'OH!

LMAO, Hillary IS the "greedy rich" Shitting Bull.

The SS has been a disgrace & a joke for yrs; esp. since the Clinton's 1st admin.! They have big mouths, are a bunch of alcoholics, have the nerve to get in haggling matches with hookers in South America, have allowed several incursions on the WH with one getting inside the Residence, & are caught driving back to the WH intoxicated, hitting barricades, & causing a lot of commotion! They should have nothing to say if those losers were more professional! :bang3: :blahblah: :blowup:

All true.....but how different is their behavior from fellow WH Staffers or other politicos around DC? They can be held accountable to clean up their act but it does not justify abuse and disdain from the person they are protecting. I do know SS current and retired. They said the best detail to have in recent years is Dick Cheney. He and his family go out of their way for the agents. Every agent loves to work their detail.

You people will still attack SS, Dick Cheney, or anyone else questioning Hillary's behavior or; you justify it. Hillary says FUCK OFF to an SS agent after a Good Morning greeting, you people pile on by bringing up SS dirty laundry.

images

Isn't there a whole book written about it?
I wonder how much money he got from anti-Clinton people.

Yes everything is one huge Conspiracy against Hillary, Hillary is pristine, a choirgirl, she never swears or is hateful and nasty toward anyone, except blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Catholics,Bernie Sanders voters, Tim Kaine, the general American population, who John Podesta has written she despises etc.

I wonder how much money those ugly and obscure women got from the Hillary Campaign and the Democratic Party to just suddenly remember than 20 years, 30 years ago The Donald got like "an octopus" with them?
Hell hath no fury, etc, dupe. Ugly? lol.

John Podesta said no such thing duh...

Money? NONE. This ain't the RW conspiracy against Bill...

This has what to do with how Secret Service people have stated how Hillary treated them like filth?

Bill was easygoing when he was also in office, especially easy going in the Oval Office when he had his dick in Lewinsky's mouth and was shooting his load onto that blue dress and masturbating into a sink in the bathroom off the Oval Office, that's all easy going.

Look, right wingers....I FULLY understand your desperation with just a few weeks before Clinton's win....At this point ANYTHING that can smear Clinton's reputation is like a life-line for your desperate grasp to cling toward.....

It isn't going to work.....Is Hillary not always a nice person??? Probably......She has aged in an environment of hatred toward her since the Arkansas days.........
But is Hillary much saner than Trump? You bet your genitals she is.

There has been much, you like other true believers simply scream "Nuh-Uh!!!!"

I actually have many, many reasons to NOT like Hillary.....but this gratuitous shit isn't one of them...

Everybody is lying about poor Hillary.
She is a Narcissistic Sociopath.

She is a sick stupid fuck and this video proves it.

No, fuq that gd terrorist dictator, fool.

images

Isn't there a whole book written about it?
I wonder how much money he got from anti-Clinton people.

Yes everything is one huge Conspiracy against Hillary, Hillary is pristine, a choirgirl, she never swears or is hateful and nasty toward anyone, except blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Catholics,Bernie Sanders voters, Tim Kaine, the general American population, who John Podesta has written she despises etc.

I wonder how much money those ugly and obscure women got from the Hillary Campaign and the Democratic Party to just suddenly remember than 20 years, 30 years ago The Donald got like "an octopus" with them?
Hell hath no fury, etc, dupe. Ugly? lol.

John Podesta said no such thing duh...

Money? NONE. This ain't the RW conspiracy against Bill...

Go away sugar pants.

This has what to do with how Secret Service people have stated how Hillary treated them like filth?

Bill was easygoing when he was also in office, especially easy going in the Oval Office when he had his dick in Lewinsky's mouth and was shooting his load onto that blue dress and masturbating into a sink in the bathroom off the Oval Office, that's all easy going.
Lies like OP duh.

Bill isn't running. Monica seduced him.

when he had his dick in Lewinsky's mouth and was shooting his load onto that blue dress and masturbating into a sink in the bathroom off the Oval Office,

I bet you get kind of excited when typing the above....Hey, whatever gets you off..........LOL

Lies like OP duh.

Bill isn't running. Monica seduced him.

Okay, whatever :rolleyes-41:

I actually have many, many reasons to NOT like Hillary.....but this gratuitous shit isn't one of them...

You are nothing but a sick stupid fuck shitting bull.
It's not his death that is abhorrent, it's her demonic cackle concerning it.
THAT shows you what a sick fucking bitch you both are.

You are nothing but a sick stupid fuck shitting bull.
It's not his death that is abhorrent, it's her demonic cackle concerning it.
THAT shows you what a sick fucking bitch you both are.

Leftists are sick, Leftism is a mental illness, no wonder so many of them can't get laid, that's probably one reason why they're so angry and shouty and resort to physical violence so easily, doesn't take much to get them going postal.

The SS has been a disgrace & a joke for yrs; esp. since the Clinton's 1st admin.! They have big mouths, are a bunch of alcoholics, have the nerve to get in haggling matches with hookers in South America, have allowed several incursions on the WH with one getting inside the Residence, & are caught driving back to the WH intoxicated, hitting barricades, & causing a lot of commotion! They should have nothing to say if those losers were more professional! :bang3: :blahblah: :blowup:

All true.....but how different is their behavior from fellow WH Staffers or other politicos around DC? They can be held accountable to clean up their act but it does not justify abuse and disdain from the person they are protecting. I do know SS current and retired. They said the best detail to have in recent years is Dick Cheney. He and his family go out of their way for the agents. Every agent loves to work their detail.

You people will still attack SS, Dick Cheney, or anyone else questioning Hillary's behavior or; you justify it. Hillary says FUCK OFF to an SS agent after a Good Morning greeting, you people pile on by bringing up SS dirty laundry.

Wow; way to blow it off! Obama's lucky to be still walking around with that kind of cavalier attitude! :bang3: :ack-1: :321:

Forum List

Back