Clinton treats SS agents like trash

Haha, those attacks are so politically partisan loaded, it is laughable.
Yeah because we know SS agents put their ideology before duty.You are such a fucking idiot
If she's that bad, why don't they just ask for a transfer to another job?

If Fox news posts it they had a former SS agent on there talking about how they DO ask for new assignments and some even QUIT!
Klein: State Dept Security, Secret Service 'Hated' Working for Hillary
Whoever wrote those bullet points obviously is playing politics. It's very transparent

Everybody is lying about poor Hillary.
Dumbass.
Many many partisan douchebags are lying about both candidates. Both candidates are lying and distorting the facts every time they speak. Both camps have been crying wolf more than speaking the truth, so excuse me if I don't believe everything I hear.

I prefer to believe the SS.

....and I don't mean the Waffen

Yeah because we know SS agents put their ideology before duty.You are such a fucking idiot
If she's that bad, why don't they just ask for a transfer to another job?

If Fox news posts it they had a former SS agent on there talking about how they DO ask for new assignments and some even QUIT!
Whoever wrote those bullet points obviously is playing politics. It's very transparent

Dumbass.
Many many partisan douchebags are lying about both candidates. Both candidates are lying and distorting the facts every time they speak. Both camps have been crying wolf more than speaking the truth, so excuse me if I don't believe everything I hear.

Wonderful, here you go...

Secret Service veterans denounce anti-Clinton tell-all book

Dumbass.

Imagine that, the muckety mucks protecting the status quo ;)

Fine, we've chosen sides.

Hillary Clinton is a narcissistic sociopathic bitch.

Dumbass.

What are you talking about?

Dumbass.

You choose to believe the establishment "explanation".
I'll believe the "Boots on the ground" people who deal with the bitch daily.
Hillary Clinton is a disgusting human being who has no business being President.
So is Trump, but he is the lesser of two evils.

Hillary Clinton is a disgusting human being who has no business being President.
My link was testimony from secret service agents denouncing your source as politically motivated.

My link was testimony from secret service agents denouncing your source as politically motivated.

So by your own admittance you cited Secret Service agents deriding OTHER that dared reveal the truth.
Cool. I'm fine with that.

Hillary Clinton is a Sociopathic Narcissistic bitch who does not belong in the White House.
Nether does Trump.
Next?

images

Isn't there a whole book written about it?
I wonder how much money he got from anti-Clinton people.

Didn't need to get a thing. The truth sells like cakes.
From hater dupes. Like taking candy from babies. See Rush, Fox, Trump etc etc...

So by your own admittance you cited Secret Service agents deriding OTHER that dared reveal the truth.

Hillary Clinton is a Sociopathic Narcissistic bitch who does not belong in the White House.
Nether does Trump.
Next?
From link, dupe.
"
Former agents blast writer Gary Byrne for having 'underlying motives.'

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

06/21/16 05:22 AM EDT

The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

Nothing but a hit piece, prompted by the right wingers' thirst for something to deride Hillary Clinton and the author wants to cash in on this thirst.

I don't believe this "gun-for-hire" author for 2 main reasons:

One, the Hillary character portrayed by this "author" could NOT have produced and raised such a sweet young woman as Chelsea (which the author admits should be praised.)

Two, there has been very little in Hillary's public character and interaction with children that would confirm that she is just a monster full of scatological cussing and downright nastiness for no apparent reason.

No, when bill was POTUS I had friends in the Secret Service and they ALL despised her.

I'm sure it's mutual for cause! I see you blew off all the comments about their ineptitude, incompetence, and lack of character the last several years! It's a wonder Obama's still alive after allowing an armed person with a record in the President's elevator! The following article comes from Fox so you can't say the liberal media's making it up:

- Secret Service Let Armed Man With Arrest Record Ride In An Elevator With Obama -

Funny how it all went down while dems were running things...

Nether does Trump.
Next?
From link, dupe.
"
Former agents blast writer Gary Byrne for having 'underlying motives.'

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

06/21/16 05:22 AM EDT

The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

Yawn.
You're dismissed hater dupe.

Nothing but a hit piece, prompted by the right wingers' thirst for something to deride Hillary Clinton and the author wants to cash in on this thirst.

I don't believe this "gun-for-hire" author for 2 main reasons:

One, the Hillary character portrayed by this "author" could NOT have produced and raised such a sweet young woman as Chelsea (which the author admits should be praised.)

Two, there has been very little in Hillary's public character and interaction with children that would confirm that she is just a monster full of scatological cussing and downright nastiness for no apparent reason.

There has been much, you like other true believers simply scream "Nuh-Uh!!!!"

Nether does Trump.
Next?
You can at least try to be somewhat objective.... She is a shady calculated lawyer but also an smart experienced diplomat... Trump is a shady emotional egomaniac bully but is also a successful businessman.

I actually have many, many reasons to NOT like Hillary.....but this gratuitous shit isn't one of them...

In the emails that have been released it says that veteran agents would quit before working with Hillary. Only the clueless like yourself they could get to work for her.

I actually have many, many reasons to NOT like Hillary.....but this gratuitous shit isn't one of them...

She is a Narcissistic Sociopath.

She is a sick stupid fuck and this video proves it.

No, when bill was POTUS I had friends in the Secret Service and they ALL despised her.

I'm sure it's mutual for cause! I see you blew off all the comments about their ineptitude, incompetence, and lack of character the last several years! It's a wonder Obama's still alive after allowing an armed person with a record in the President's elevator! The following article comes from Fox so you can't say the liberal media's making it up:

- Secret Service Let Armed Man With Arrest Record Ride In An Elevator With Obama -

Funny how it all went down while dems were running things...

There's nothing funny about the decline of the SS! Dems have nothing to do w/ it; been bad going back 20 yrs! :argue:

images

Isn't there a whole book written about it?
I wonder how much money he got from anti-Clinton people.

Yes everything is one huge Conspiracy against Hillary, Hillary is pristine, a choirgirl, she never swears or is hateful and nasty toward anyone, except blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Catholics, Bernie Sanders voters, Tim Kaine, the general American population, who John Podesta has written she despises etc.

I wonder how much money those ugly and obscure women got from the Hillary Campaign and the Democratic Party to just suddenly remember that 20 years, 30 years ago The Donald got like "an octopus" with them?

Forum List

Back