Clinton treats SS agents like trash

The SS has been a disgrace & a joke for yrs; esp. since the Clinton's 1st admin.! They have big mouths, are a bunch of alcoholics, have the nerve to get in haggling matches with hookers in South America, have allowed several incursions on the WH with one getting inside the Residence, & are caught driving back to the WH intoxicated, hitting barricades, & causing a lot of commotion! They should have nothing to say if those losers were more professional! :bang3: :blahblah: :blowup:

yeah, dumb Donald should be more professional...unfortunately he's the internet troll as presidential candidate....

no wonder the angry loons on the board like him.

You are a lying son of a bitch. Since I can't copy and paste it I will transcribe it, just to show everyone else what a liar you are, and exactly what kind of a piece of shit propagandist you really are.

"Prior to CLINTON'S tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State's protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON'S tenure, it was largely staffed by new agents because it was too difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her. [name redacted] claimed to have had at least one conversation with Secret Service agents who experienced the same poor treatment."

Hillary R. Clinton Part 04 of 04

Now asshole tell the class that doesn't appear on page 45 as I sad.
That time it was there, unlike the last p. 45 I was able to find. Try and remain calm. Screaming liar only makes you the liar. Still looks like RW propaganda to me rather than an FBI report. Like all the other crap you dupes are fooled by...time to google...

So you're so computer illiterate that you couldn't see you were on the FBI.GOV website? Now admit the reality that the hildabitch is a lying, self-serving, elitist, two faced, criminal bitch, and every statement you've made in this string was wrong.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Malevolent gossip from 1 agent.. You think I love pompous, arrogant, police state RW SS agents? lol.

Poor little man, this just gives current corroboration to the things that's been said about the bitch for 3 decades. It's really funny seeing you try to minimize and deny reality, your such a good little regressive bot, ain't ya? They tell ya to shit and your only question is how big a turds they want.
Al the other ones were unproven bs, and the FBI report is from ONE agent. And I don't give a damn. The people I respect say she's a lovely girl, and I don't give a damn. Her policies are what the country is dying for. And Trump is a proven scumbag con man with tax cuts for the rich and the same GOP crap that's been killing us for 35 years...

OMG, the little turd bot can write reasonably coherent sentences, damn shame it's still BS. Seems it's you that are gullible.

You are a lying son of a bitch. Since I can't copy and paste it I will transcribe it, just to show everyone else what a liar you are, and exactly what kind of a piece of shit propagandist you really are.

"Prior to CLINTON'S tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State's protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON'S tenure, it was largely staffed by new agents because it was too difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her. [name redacted] claimed to have had at least one conversation with Secret Service agents who experienced the same poor treatment."

Hillary R. Clinton Part 04 of 04

Now asshole tell the class that doesn't appear on page 45 as I sad.
That time it was there, unlike the last p. 45 I was able to find. Try and remain calm. Screaming liar only makes you the liar. Still looks like RW propaganda to me rather than an FBI report. Like all the other crap you dupes are fooled by...time to google...

So you're so computer illiterate that you couldn't see you were on the FBI.GOV website? Now admit the reality that the hildabitch is a lying, self-serving, elitist, two faced, criminal bitch, and every statement you've made in this string was wrong.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Malevolent gossip from 1 agent.. You think I love pompous, arrogant, police state RW SS agents? lol.

Poor little man, this just gives current corroboration to the things that's been said about the bitch for 3 decades. It's really funny seeing you try to minimize and deny reality, your such a good little regressive bot, ain't ya? They tell ya to shit and your only question is how big a turds they want.

"bitch""?

gee, I wonder why women don't vote for your orange bigoted misogynist fascist. :eusa_whistle:

Oh boy, another little turd bot chimes in and just can't acknowledge that her little queen bitch loves to belittle the little people around her, even the ones there to protect her fat ass. Maybe they should just walk away and let the bitch fend for herself.

Secret Service Views Hillary as 'Worst Duty Assignment'

You know. If I was the President I wouldn't be treating the people that are protecting me like shit....just saying....hopefully one of them or more gets tired of that shit. I mean since she acts like a dictator,there have been times were the bodyguards have had enough or were paid off and just took shit into their own hands. She ain't making friends but she will be SHOCKED when or if something happens to her. She thinks she is a god.
Yeah, she makes them empty her colostomy bag...

You know. If I was the President I wouldn't be treating the people that are protecting me like shit....just saying....hopefully one of them or more gets tired of that shit. I mean since she acts like a dictator,there have been times were the bodyguards have had enough or were paid off and just took shit into their own hands. She ain't making friends but she will be SHOCKED when or if something happens to her. She thinks she is a god.

SS agents are trash . There busy fucking whores and getting drunk on duty .

SS agents are trash . There busy fucking whores and getting drunk on duty .
The hildabeast should fire all of them protecting her, even under sniper fire...

"bitch""?

gee, I wonder why women don't vote for your orange bigoted misogynist fascist. :eusa_whistle:

Oh boy, another little turd bot chimes in and just can't acknowledge that her little queen bitch loves to belittle the little people around her, even the ones there to protect her fat ass. Maybe they should just walk away and let the bitch fend for herself.

I'm sure Trump pats each of his employees on the head and tells them what a good job they're doing too! :cuckoo: :finger3: :funnyface:

"bitch""?

I'm sure Trump pats each of his employees on the head and tells them what a good job they're doing too! :cuckoo: :finger3: :funnyface:

Hint, you don't build a business the size of Trumps by treating people like shit, are you seriously saying the hildabitch with her reported attitude could ever make it in business, when she treats everyone, with very few exceptions, like they're dirt under her feet? Even the ones willing to take a bullet for her.

"bitch""?

Hint, you don't build a business the size of Trumps by treating people like shit, are you seriously saying the hildabitch with her reported attitude could ever make it in business, when she treats everyone, with very few exceptions, like they're dirt under her feet? Even the ones willing to take a bullet for her.
Actually, they all hate him after they part ways, let alone the little guys he loves to stiff...but carry on with the bs gossip from ONE agent so far...

Forum List

Back