Clinton Wrote 104 of the Classified Emails Discovered on Her Server

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Another of Hillary Clinton’s talking points bites the dust, and it’s the Washington Post that shoots it down, with an analysis that found Clinton herself was the author of 104 of the classified emails on her server.
Clinton has long maintained she neither “sent or received” classified emails. This was originally interpreted as a claim no sensitive material would be found on her server, but once a huge volume of such material was discovered, including Top Secret and beyond Top Secret documents, the talking point mutated into a bit of lawyer-style evasion. Clinton was now claiming she was not the author, or final recipient, of the email chains containing classified material — she just popped up in the middle of the conversations.

That was never a compelling argument, since Clinton’s creation of the bootleg email server was the key issue; it wasn’t particularly relevant if she was the originator of email chains that exposed classified material by improperly passing through her unsecure system.

And now, according to the Post, even the rhetorical value of that talking point is gone, because Hillary Clinton was the originator of some dangerous email chains:

'The finding is the first accounting of the Democratic presidential front-runner’s personal role in placing information now considered sensitive into insecure email during her State Department tenure. Clinton’s authorship of dozens of emails now considered classified could complicate her efforts to argue that she never put government secrets at risk.'

Clinton Wrote 104 of the Classified Emails Discovered on Her Server - Breitbart

EVERY argument she has made / makes doesn't hold water...

I think all of us are not naive enough to think they are going to try to keep this out of court or resist arresting her before the election. I still think there are too many in bed with the Clintons, including the DOJ. I hope I am proven wrong.

Forum List

Back