Clinton's are done

My progressive, commie, man hating, Bush hating, Reagan despising, left wing crazy grandmother whom I love dearly just called me and said "the Trumps are the new Kennedy's and she has switched her support from Hillary to Trump after watching his family and his speech. This is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a sign that your grandmother has just had a stroke.

Better get her to the ER.

Ya really going to insult somones grandma?
This is my profession opinion as a trained EMT. No time to waste.

Pretty sure you mean professional...

My progressive, commie, man hating, Bush hating, Reagan despising, left wing crazy grandmother whom I love dearly just called me and said "the Trumps are the new Kennedy's and she has switched her support from Hillary to Trump after watching his family and his speech. This is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dementia, ya gotta love it.

When Trump comes on the screen my dogs start growling at that thing on his head.

Does it mean anything??? No silly... Dogs don't vote?
When Trump comes on the TV my cat takes a giant dump in the middle of the floor in front of the tv.

Cat's aren't clairvoyant though right ?!

Cat people are weird.
Cats are annoying....Dogs hunt field mice much better...
My cat kills something and brings it home every day.

He eats half of it then shares the rest with me.

Such a loving kitty !!
well I can get road kill all the time from my dogs dragging it up the hill....mmmmm, this time of year it's pre-baked....

When Trump comes on the screen my dogs start growling at that thing on his head.

My dogs start humping the TV stand....

They always say dogs resemble their owners over time....
I have yet to grow a tail....

Meh...neither have my Boxers.
Did you have them clipped?

They dont clip em.
They put a rubber band on em and they fall off.
I did stop cropping the ears long ago.

If Trump were more articulate, that may would be the case. He is in a good position with a solid message, but he is a blathering idiot. But for George W. Bush having won twice without being able to complete a sentence, I would say Trump has no shot. As is, maybe...

My dogs start humping the TV stand....

They always say dogs resemble their owners over time....
I have yet to grow a tail....

Meh...neither have my Boxers.
Did you have them clipped?

They dont clip em.
They put a rubber band on em and they fall off.
I did stop cropping the ears long ago.
Yeah, I didn't like that on dobies....To bad they don't do the rubber band on dogs to make them geldings....

Not joking.

So insulting Grandmothers is part of the profession?
My mother was a Paramedic and she never said anything about insulting people....must be a trade secrete..

Nah they're just growling like the bikes of bikers for Trump!!!!

Unless they vote Democrat...

And if they can't find the polls, the Democrats will help them out and cast their votes for them!!!

I am thankful to Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. One of her ads came on the TV and all the rats and mice fled my property heading for Philly.

Just the image was enough. The screeching got rid of the JWs at the door.

Not joking.
"profession opinion"? I can see your EMY daily reports now.
"Wee arrive in seen at 8 OM. Me start transmission.....................".
Thank GOD you're too far from anyone I know who has to call an EMT!

I am thankful to Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. One of her ads came on the TV and all the rats and mice fled my property heading for Philly.

That there is funny.
I finally got rid of the JWs by coming to the door naked and holding my dick a couple of times.

he couldn't even pull ahead of her after his convention....

but reality and you don't have a particularly close relationship.

That there is funny.
I finally got rid of the JWs by coming to the door naked and holding my dick a couple of times.

so you abused women.

not surprised in the least.

misoyginist rightwingnut trash don't disappoint.

Forum List

Back