🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton’s husband hits stump for the first time the women on stage behind him scowl, grimace and loo

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Play it without the audio and watch the reactions of the women behind him, and the men.

Women on stage scowl, grimace and roll eyes while Bill Clinton speaks

Bill’s female 'fan club' backfires: As Hillary Clinton’s husband hits stump for the first time the women on stage behind him scowl, grimace and look like they'd rather be ANYWHERE else
  • A half-dozen females hand-picked to stand behind the former president grimaces, scowled and fought off yawns as he spoke in New Hampshire
  • Event was Bill's first solo campaign stump speech in support of his wife's presidential ambitions
  • A mother-daughter pair caught looking apathetic on stage were shocked to learn that they seldom smiled once Bill started talking
  • The 14-year-old girl conceded that Clinton was a 'womanizer,' but brushed it off – although her mom was slower to dismiss concerns about the famous political Lothario making a campaign comeback
  • See more of the latest news updates on Hillary and Bill Clinton

Read more: Women on stage scowl, grimace and roll eyes while Bill Clinton speaks
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

at least one of them looked like she was getting cramps and was trying to keep a straight face.

It surprises me that the girl's mom even let her on the stage...
Bill’s libido threatens to derail Hillary — again | New York Post
the one to the left look like she was saying to herself, god, help me please, this is so boring, get me the hell off this stage before Bill grabs my boobs!
come on now, you know they were all thanking God for bills Erectile Dysfunction that was brought on suddenly from seeing hillary's cobwebbed cooter.

Those who complain about Bill....didja ever think he SHARED his affairs WITH Hillary? I've heard over the many years that she is bi. Maybe that is why she was not too upset about his shenanigans.

LOL. I just looked at the link. Someone that set that up is gonna be in BIIIIIIIG trouble with the Clintons. No nookie tonight for them! :lol:

That was one really BAD set up. And I mean BAD. The women not only looked bored, they also looked like they were lightly cleaned up from being fetched from the alley and dragged away from their grocery cart that held all their belongings.

Someone is gonna be in deep doo doo, thats for sure. What a major fail!

anyone wanna guess what Bill was thinking with all of these hot white chicks (legal and illegal) standing behind him?

if Joe Biden was making that speech i think we would of all been noticing something growing in his pants.

Forum List

Back