Clinton's SUSPECT Gay Rights Record

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Slicky Willie and his Wife in Name Only are applauding the vacating and remanding of DOMA act, just as they did for Don't Ask Don't Tell! Amazing they could take such a stance! Amazing the left allows them to slide by! Since Slick Willie signed BOTH into law and publicly supported BOTH!!!

By the way Joe "Hairplugs" Biden voted for both DOMA and DADT!!!

The Man Who Gave Us DOMA Is Happy For Us Now / Queerty

Slicky Willie and his Wife in Name Only are applauding the vacating and remanding of DOMA act, just as they did for Don't Ask Don't Tell! Amazing they could take such a stance! Amazing the left allows them to slide by! Since Slick Willie signed BOTH into law and publicly supported BOTH!!!

Yep....:D and that was in the 1990s. :D This is now.

Everybody needs to get over this. It's something that was inevitable. It was going to happen either now or a very few years from now.

At least it's been decided and dimocrap scum can't beat us over the head with it.

And why is it such a big deal?

Think about it, people? Outside of Interior Design Stores, where do you find the most butt-rangers?

If you guessed, "the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM" you get a prize. See Perez Hilton to collect.

Hollywood, the Screen Actors Guild, the New Yawk Stage (which is BIG), TV, Viewspapers, Singers, actors, actresses, band members, comedians, directors... All part of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

All of them.

THAT is where you will find almost a majority of pillow-biting butt rangers.

All this was? It was a payoff to the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

The rest of the Country? Not really all that interested. I know I'm not.

Yep....:D and that was in the 1990s. :D This is now.

Yep, Clinton was going for reelection, now he is just trying to book 6 digit speaking events for liberals!

Nothing more than RAT pandering to a donor group...privately these men are DISGUSTED by homo sex as would any normal person be. They mock and ridicule "gays" the same as they do "the Jews" and blacks behind the cloakroom doors...it's all about the money....show business for ugly people.
yawn.gif

Last edited:
Everybody needs to get over this. It's something that was inevitable. It was going to happen either now or a very few years from now.

At least it's been decided and dimocrap scum can't beat us over the head with it.

And why is it such a big deal?

Think about it, people? Outside of Interior Design Stores, where do you find the most butt-rangers?

If you guessed, "the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM" you get a prize. See Perez Hilton to collect.

Hollywood, the Screen Actors Guild, the New Yawk Stage (which is BIG), TV, Viewspapers, Singers, actors, actresses, band members, comedians, directors... All part of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

All of them.

THAT is where you will find almost a majority of pillow-biting butt rangers.

All this was? It was a payoff to the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

The rest of the Country? Not really all that interested. I know I'm not.

First, you are wrong on where you find most gays. Gays work through-out the work force spectrum, from the military, to police, to construction, as lawyers (I know a bunch), but yes there is a large chunk of them that work in the retail clothing and fashion world. Personally when I go shopping for clothes I look for the gay sales person for help. They are more honest than their female counter-parts and have a great eye for fashion.

Second, I find myself on the right side of the spectrum and have voted Republicans in the last few election (hard to vote Democratic in IL for all the scumbags the D's toss up their), but I fully support Gay Marriage. Hopefully it's a non-issue that both sides face as inevitable!

Nothing more than RAT pandering to a donor group...privately these men are DISGUSTED by homo sex as would any normal person be. They mock and ridicule "gays" the same as they do "the Jews" and blacks behind the cloakroom doors...it's all about the money....show business for ugly people.
yawn.gif

That's ok....gays make fun of straight sex all the time behind cloakroom doors. :D

Forum List

Back